Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can't find ibhar's body near the orc camp. Am I blind or is it a bug?
You actually need all of the above...Lube, rope and a torch.
And I suspect this is o0nly the first question
Edit ... Only,....Typo...Drinkin!

Reactions: zARRR

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i know you can change NTR in settings in main menu when you boot up the game....

But how do you get into settings once you are ingame?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Help me please. NTR with Natasha does not start. There is no choice to send her to her father. NTR is on.
Since I forgot I checked the walkthrough:

When in her room choose some of the options that do not involve
having sex with her. Then once available choose that she should visit the pater. After that watch at his door. From now on if the player didn't interact with her that day she will visit the pater at 8pm. There are 2 different animations that play at random when spying on them.

Last edited:

Djinnee

Oct 16, 2018
Frisha is one of the smarter girls... and dedicated enough to see something through even if she knows it might be bad for her in the short term.

The "Holy Water" is not a Power pool, a Power pool is what feeds the Priests blessings and magic.
The MC adds Ishas Blessing towards the "Holy Water" which is Blessed by both Uldar and Athia, via Proxy.
You can think of it like People praying to a God fill a Power pool which is administrated by said god, whom decides on who gets to dip into it, if the Administrator is removed a Priest can grant authority to use the pool by indoctrition and by learning about the Gods aspects even an Alcolyte can use some of that Power.
The Pool refills as long as people pray to a God, even if that God is nolonger alive/divine.

Mira had always the Choice of becoming Giron's Librist or joining the Church, with all the commotion around the new Baron she chose to rather join the Church

Actually you seem to have missed some steps here... you can only advance her story by growing affection and trust with her... corruption is optional though.

Polearms are cheap on a military scale, but normal villagers prefered bows and daggers or forks and clubs
No steps missed for adding Lyvia to MC's group. Left open for new players but to clear up misunderstanding Imawyn is the relationship needed to add Lyvia to group. Capture, watch, get her to put magic shield back around bandit camp, and replace dead guards. MC's fighting skill/reputation and saving her life after ambush at bandit camp is what makes Lyvia romance possible but advancing her story is not needed in capture route. Once the town has new guards Lyvia is part of combat group and open to combat NTR. Just start a fight lose or take fake death potion (if available) to get scene. Building a relationship might be needed in the discovery route, keep seeing Imawyn until Lyvia captures her (probably with MC), but I have not tried that way yet so I don't know.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes