Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
my rig is above average with an ryzen 7 3700x that shouldn't be the issue here.
It's most likely the code design/pattern used for this project. A second thread could be used to separate the game logic and resource handling or more threads so that it doesn't block the main thread with setting variables.
Doubt that's the issue.
The game used to run more or less fluently on my old PC aswell and my specs were much worse (only lagged in the village map of Arenfield).

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
so for some reason if we have ntr off then we wont be able to start Ayita netori love route...... i mean why man just why

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The comparison is invalid. You need to test the current game version with your old PC to make the comparison valid because you wrote in your previous reply that the game got bigger and needs a better rig so of course an old game version will run better/smoother than newer ones(less variable checks,events,etc.).
I played it with Vrsion 0.1.8, while the game grows with each Update it's not on a scale that makes the game unplayable from one version to the next, unless there are changes to the engine (as was done in 0.1.6 if I remember correctly... now that build was unplayable)
As I said my rig is fine and above average so there are no issues on my setup neither on my settings or drivers.Everything is updated because I need some of the newer driver extensions for my emulation projects. I checked the cpu usage while running the game and it was around 10-30% usage but spikes to 100% when a new game cycle begins or I try to save etc basically every time when the game stutters.
Who cares about CPU?
RPGM is heavy on the RAM, there are hardly any CPU haveing issues with RPGM.
From your previous reply:
Which was directed as a comparrison from much earlier releases, like I said the game doesn't grow out of proportions unless something drastic happened and there haven't been such a change for several Versions now.
so for some reason if we have ntr off then we wont be able to start Ayita netori love route...... i mean why man just why
Because Ayita is so horny that she'll mastrubate for everyone to see if you corrupt her.

Reactions: Lunar Fang

Debaser Pixie

Aug 23, 2019
So, wierd thing keeps happening. For context I am on the max corruption route (i.e. turning every character into the biggest whore possible while maxing out my own corruption). After this last update, when Emily returns to her house from getting banged by the baron, her sprite changes into this:

emily_sprite.jpg

Its temporary, she changes back into frumpy housewife upon getting to the hearth, and this sprite doesn't show up for her anywhere else. So, two questions:
1) Is this a glitch or a preview, and has anyone else seen this?
2) What freakin sprite is this otherwise, because its hot and it would be nice to know which character it belongs to.

Thanks!

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
So, wierd thing keeps happening. For context I am on the max corruption route (i.e. turning every character into the biggest whore possible while maxing out my own corruption). After this last update, when Emily returns to her house from getting banged by the baron, her sprite changes into this:
Its temporary, she changes back into frumpy housewife upon getting to the hearth, and this sprite doesn't show up for her anywhere else. So, two questions:
1) Is this a glitch or a preview, and has anyone else seen this?
2) What freakin sprite is this otherwise, because its hot and it would be nice to know which character it belongs to.

Thanks!
This sprite appears in Emily, after you rebuild the 2nd floor of her house, go to church with her to Francis, and when you return home, it appears. This is a new Frisha dress for Emily.

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes