Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Before she leaves Arenfield to scavange the Bandit Camp you need to build up your relationship with her so she trusts you enough to look after Imawyn..
In the process she grows interested into the MC, though her sence of duty makes it a formal relationship until the Bandit camp disaster.
She might not throw herself kissing on the MC but they are already building a relationship at that time

Reactions: zARRR

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
You seem to disregard the nature of gods that had been outlayed to the Player by following the different Stories.
A Gods Power is based on the Followers and worship a god/goddess receives.
Isha was barely worshiped even in her prime, after her fall she lost all worship and had to sacrfice the little Power she had left to stay alive.
Athia on the otherhand was the most influental goddess at date, with many churches dedicated to her alone.
For Isha a fanatical believer of Athia was the most horrific thing in the world, which is why she isolated herself in the backwater and most dangerous area for any human she could find.
Dealing with a single target from the shadows was easier than to deal with half of humanity and less dangerous to herself.

It's not quiet clear how blessings work, think about it Emily is blessed apparently by Uldar when the church accepts her into their services by opening an orphanage, though the history in the abondened church in the darkwoods indicate he suffered greatly from his affair with Isha... maybe even fell to earth himself (I am still considering the chance that he is behind the Pact of the Wolf).
Also Emily while blessed is not protected from MCs Power even after receiving the blessing... likely because she can't tab into Uldars Powerpool herself, since she is no Priestess.
Mira received a blessing by apparently Athia, though Athia can fall to earth before you complete her story... so either she won't be blessed in that case (which is unlikely considering that her entire story is based on that) or the blessing is initiated by the aspect the Priests and Priestesses pray towards... so more of linking them with a Powerpool.
Mira is affected by MCs cum, but she notices and tabs into Athias Powerpool in order to negate the Powers of the MC
Her corruption scene only ever happens with her so called holy symbol in her, otherwise without that symbol she nevere gets corruption action. I think that symbol is the stopping power. Because natasia is priestess of athia yet was easily corrupted.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
So I thought I should give my suggestions for the game here. Will the dev read them at all here?

Let's see I read about liandra quest in the walkthrough haven't selected any choice to make her go bandit camp or to mansion yet. What caught my eye was breast changes similar to what giron did to yasmine. I would suggest that once giron have that potion MC steals it and learns later how to control it and be able to create such potion himself. But with the option to make anyone from flat chest to biggest of those breasts. So any character can be changed at will to anyone desire, so win win for everyone. Also include the option for other body parts. So claire for example can be biggest breasts smallest butts or smallest breast biggest butt etc combination. You know the customization of them all.

Of course story wise I can say, steal the potion from giron, and get isha/gwen and sabrina it and with tainted holy water and giron's potion should be quest to do it. And in hopes of making MC more powerful the gwen/isha make another potion to make his cum more potent enough to penetrate a person in larger volume and also can work through immunity like mira wearing that holy symbol stopping her from getting corrupted. And now also be able to affect demons like syfa who already have 100 corruption but are not affected by MC's cum etc stuff.

Another suggestion is let us choose the clothing verena and others wear outside. The same way kate and others are stopped from wearing things exposing themselves to others. I want my women to stay as sexy as much they want in-door with no other person watches them. And verena's and claire's scene is awesome I still want them decent outside so that no one look them the wrong way. I just don't want that so a suggestion on that part. I mean dev already made a hint that claire will get invited by verena for new clothes and also invitation to visit her since knowing MC is so helpful. So scenes in verena shop/house would be fun like that.

Give us more characters to go battle with, after seeing goblins/bandit/orc fights with 5-6 of them. I suggest let us have 5 slots to bring our female heroines along side us and after good day of killing enemies. We can fuck them all as well in harem style. Imawyne + 2 female orc comes to mind for fighting alongside our MC.

Also let us make our corrupted heroines finally be under our control a bit so we can make them meet each other and at the end of the day/night we have some fun together in different combinations once some high level corruption is achieved with each of them.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Also liandra breast expansion and without it, which route is better to be on?
Or don't give to giron at all and just go to camp for her?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Her corruption scene only ever happens with her so called holy symbol in her, otherwise without that symbol she nevere gets corruption action. I think that symbol is the stopping power. Because natasia is priestess of athia yet was easily corrupted.
Are you talking about Mira?
The "Holy Symbol" is only a buttplug that apparently is meant to show the burdens of Athia, given how less Athia knows or cares about Sex this was definately made up by some perverted priests.
Natsha Drinks the "Corrupted Holy Water" which can turn Orcs into demi humans. That's also what changes her body to such degree
Let's see I read about liandra quest in the walkthrough haven't selected any choice to make her go bandit camp or to mansion yet. What caught my eye was breast changes similar to what giron did to yasmine. I would suggest that once giron have that potion
Giron only received a single bottle from Thomas (Innkeeper) who apparently is high ranked member of the "Pact of the Wolf". "The Potion" was created by the pact and likely includes demonic rituals, if you send Liandra to him Thomas makes it clear that this would be their last involvment of theirs with him in that nature... if anything we'll likely learn about this dureing the Cult story arc.
MC steals it and learns later how to control it and be able to create such potion himself. But with the option to make anyone from flat chest to biggest of those breasts. So any character can be changed at will to anyone desire, so win win for everyone. Also include the option for other body parts. So claire for example can be biggest breasts smallest butts or smallest breast biggest butt etc combination. You know the customization of them all.
The required changes to animations and pictures for each character would make that not only unfeasable but right ridiculous.
Of course story wise I can say, steal the potion from giron, and get isha/gwen and sabrina it and with tainted holy water and giron's potion should be quest to do it. And in hopes of making MC more powerful the gwen/isha make another potion to make his cum more potent enough to penetrate a person in larger volume and also can work through immunity like mira wearing that holy symbol stopping her from getting corrupted. And now also be able to affect demons like syfa who already have 100 corruption but are not affected by MC's cum etc stuff.
Syfa is Ishas Ally and the source of her new found powers shouldn't be possible to actually corrupt her thanks to that.
Another suggestion is let us choose the clothing verena and others wear outside. The same way kate and others are stopped from wearing things exposing themselves to others. I want my women to stay as sexy as much they want in-door with no other person watches them. And verena's and claire's scene is awesome I still want them decent outside so that no one look them the wrong way. I just don't want that so a suggestion on that part. I mean dev already made a hint that claire will get invited by verena for new clothes and also invitation to visit her since knowing MC is so helpful. So scenes in verena shop/house would be fun like that.
You know her dress is still decent enough, sure she looks like a slutty whore in comparison to her "normally" stuffy Barock dress, but really everything required is covered, anything else shows some skin.
Also liandra breast expansion and without it, which route is better to be on?
Or don't give to giron at all and just go to camp for her?
Personally I prefered the Love route, not giving her away.
Sure I liked her bigger bust but her personality changed quiet drastically aswell and she turns into Daves trophy wife if you hand her over... even with the chastity Belt equiped.

Reactions: zARRR

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
Since I forgot I checked the walkthrough:

When in her room choose some of the options that do not involve
having sex with her. Then once available choose that she should visit the pater. After that watch at his door. From now on if the player didn't interact with her that day she will visit the pater at 8pm. There are 2 different animations that play at random when spying on them.
Chose options without sex. But then the option with the shepherd does not appear anywhere ...

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chose options without sex. But then the option with the shepherd does not appear anywhere ...
You sure?
That’s strange, are you perhaps playing compressed or modded?
Look at the walkthrough, if it’s still doesn’t, drop your save file here so we can check

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Let's see I read about liandra quest in the walkthrough haven't selected any choice to make her go bandit camp or to mansion yet. What caught my eye was breast changes similar to what giron did to yasmine. I would suggest that once giron have that potion MC steals it and learns later how to control it and be able to create such potion himself. But with the option to make anyone from flat chest to biggest of those breasts. So any character can be changed at will to anyone desire, so win win for everyone. Also include the option for other body parts. So claire for example can be biggest breasts smallest butts or smallest breast biggest butt etc combination. You know the customization of them all.
Like Evangelion-01, I'm not the dev, but let me tell you that's impossible to be done. Too much work. There are already been talks to make Yasmine not so gigantic, but only for a bonus scene. For every single character, it's just not feasible.

You know, I'm not really a fan of what Chyos has been doing lately in this aspect. Lots of the female characters are now walking around in slutty outfits for everyone to see. The current update with Ophilia took this just a little bit too far, and I said here that I wasn't a fan of this update. So I agree with your sentiment, although I think it would be more complicated to be able to change their clothes (the sex scenes are already made with them with their new outfits).

Give us more characters to go battle with, after seeing goblins/bandit/orc fights with 5-6 of them. I suggest let us have 5 slots to bring our female heroines along side us and after good day of killing enemies. We can fuck them all as well in harem style. Imawyne + 2 female orc comes to mind for fighting alongside our MC.
I like this idea, and I hope the party members will not stop with Lyvia and Tia. Time will tell.

Also let us make our corrupted heroines finally be under our control a bit so we can make them meet each other and at the end of the day/night we have some fun together in different combinations once some high level corruption is achieved with each of them.
Already happening/bound to happen for future updates.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think you need to put also the config and global files to make it work, since it doesn’t work on my version

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes