123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Can i by myself cook a meal or not and how to do that who teach how to cook ?
When the quest "Defense of the Rumah" ends, we go home to Tia in the evening and have lunch with Catherine. It turns out that she cooks like my ex-girlfriend. We go to Emily or Claire (when they are cooking) and ask them to teach us how to cook. (we buy salt from Lucius) We cook on any hearth. There should be 3 servings (even if you are without Tia). We set the table at Catherine's in the evening and so 3 times in a row.
I apologize for the English. He's not a native.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Better not unless you want to bork your game so far it's unsafeable.
The "Fast way" is not always faster

She likes to play games... she is the one that trapped them in the sanctuarry... there is also a chance that she expected the MC to come to look for Mira in order to use him to get stronger (afterall she knows abit about him from Isha I assume).
Syfa is a Champion of grothul and hates humans with passion... so I strongly doubt that.

I am no Fan of NTR myself, still haveing her running around trying to entice the MC isn't a problem, Verena only recognizes the MC as a true man after her failed marriage and past experiences... depending on your choices you can trust the girls abit more.

So far there is no way to remove her from the mansion as that would require the dukes intervention which might be obtainable once we reach Kirlic... but that's a long way down the road.
She is extremly shy towards sexual stuff when in the camp and takes quiet some initiative to engage in even kissing with the MC, once she drinks the Potion she requests Sex from the MC right from the bat.

I'd say she will be closer to Verena in regards to cheest size, but her hips will also grow... not sure whom to compare her towards... all in all she will be "smaller" than Yasmine though

After MC "liberates" Verena from the constraints she had put herself into she turns into a exhibtionist to a degree... anything that allows her to show her submissiveness is something she acts upon actually.
You could call her a real masochist including Verbal abuse to get her off... Actually Claire comments upon that several times even before she changes dresses and makes her involvement with the MC official/public

Given the Polygamic and open relationships we keep "demanding" something is unthinkable, unless we want the girls to make demands themselfes.
Also Frisha also dips into the dress makeing... she started with lingerie only though, which is clearly visible in her desings.

Once you advance Verenas story to the point he is sent sleeping in her tailorshop you can find him on the small plank bed, I never found him in the sleeping room again.
Oh I thought they were trapped in sanctuary due to them doing sealing ritual. That is interesting twist about her serving grothul but I bet she is willing going to serve isha/gwen now given the nature of her calling MC her champion/hero who came to save her or something.

Well met fellow non NTR!

True if those girls/women are loyal to the MC and never ever allow themselves to be with someone else then I have no issue. But still don't show themselves to outsiders like kate and ophillia/candy is not my taste still, I kind of hate it! At least no one goes to kitchen to see claire except kate. And no one comes into their homes directly. I know about frisha doing tailoring I mean we learn the very basics from her after all and made the dress for kate which is kind of worse than her bed ware to be honest, it doesn't even intrigue me. Even athia and frisha's frill dress are more erotic to my eyes than kate's dress for dancing they don't have my appeal at all. Candy's have appeal but I don't want that in public either, why have someone lust after the ones you have for yourself! I would rather have their eyes taken out for daring that! HAHAHA just kidding but it does make my blood boil sometimes, they should get their own and leave mine alone!.

I understand your point of verena, but I don't want her to be that way in public, in front of claire and MC I am perfectly okay with it. Well then it is a bug about roderic coming back to bed and sleep there in visuals atleast. Also when did her involvement with MC is public, I know it is official since she truly commits herself to MC and boasts about it to roderick even as well.

Reactions: WarLord01A

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
If you share Verena with him, sometimes it happens, but only when he doesn't go to the cult's gatherings and you don't go to Verena's room at midnight.
Even though I'd never share the young chicks (except Kate, of course: I love her so much that I'd share her with Bert the Cat, the Wonderful Wonderful Cat, too), I'm willing to share the old ones - Old Rod is her husband, after all.
A marriage is a marriage, for chrissake!!!!

Anyway, why in the world people see bugs everywhere... you guys are always breaking my heart with this damn bug obsession of yours :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
It is bug since I never let roderick be with her anymore. He had the chance and failed miserably about it. If a person is married and can't even talk to her wives what they want and be open about it whether he delivers or not is different things. He didn't even knew her at all that well. Because he didn't dared to even ask her true self just was happy she was with him.

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Part of the fantasy is that the relationship is only "open" for the MC, not the girls. The women showing their bodies to others breaks that. In the beginning, it was only Kate, but it's now with Julia, Verenna, Ophilia... even Frisha talks to Grant in her new dress, even though she said she would only dress like that for the MC. I wouldn't be surprised if that also happens to Claire. Rumah also falls into this category, but it gets a pass because of the context that was written.

It's by no means a huge deal, but yes, it's not a thing that some of the non-NTR will appreciate. Chyos seemed to be aware of this when he wrote the dialogue that they would only dress like that for the MC (which happens with Julia, Frisha, Emily, and Claire), but now, he seems to be ignoring that.
I wish it gets corrected in the future!

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Well to be fair there aren't any young male left in Arenfield... Dave is to scared to leave the mansion and Henry is on probation... let alone every girl knows by now what an asshole he is and stay clear from him... and Grant and the Soldiers stay in the Inn for the most part, also Grant is only around 2 days a week.
The Women are among themselfes and the Merchaneries better watch the village entrances or they get hell to pay if another scoundrel enters the village on their watch
What is going on? Why dave is scared and where did grant come from? I am missing part of the story here? I only didn't completed liandra's quest rest is completed by me in all departments for 0.4.9.0a completely why is he scared for?

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Can i by myself cook a meal or not and how to do that who teach how to cook ?
You can learn from claire one dish and one dish from emily. Once your quest for katherin starts. Also katherine + lyvia and tia with MC coming up next or will take some time?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What is going on? Why dave is scared and where did grant come from? I am missing part of the story here? I only didn't completed liandra's quest rest is completed by me in all departments for 0.4.9.0a completely why is he scared for?
Grant is the merchant guy at the tavern brother of Lucius aka “please squeeze my money at blackjak” guy

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh I thought they were trapped in sanctuary due to them doing sealing ritual. That is interesting twist about her serving grothul but I bet she is willing going to serve isha/gwen now given the nature of her calling MC her champion/hero who came to save her or something.
The Player makes it pretty clear that he is not here to help the demons and it's not her serving Isha, but Isha makeing deals with her.
Isha helped Syfa by weakening her seal to a degree that she could completly break it herself... in return she learned blood- and dark magic.
made the dress for kate which is kind of worse than her bed ware to be honest, it doesn't even intrigue me. Even athia and frisha's frill dress are more erotic to my eyes than kate's dress for dancing they don't have my appeal at all.
Sadly I totally agree on that one
Candy's have appeal but I don't want that in public either, why have someone lust after the ones you have for yourself! I would rather have their eyes taken out for daring that! HAHAHA just kidding but it does make my blood boil sometimes, they should get their own and leave mine alone!.
Well it's pretty much a deal with the Devil... we knew Thomas was gonna pull something off to get the better from Ophilia/Candy/Pia or what ever you choose to call her, I haven't finished the last part of her story, but she is supposed to offer Thomas to take care of accounting for him, so maybe she can skip the tavern in favor of being his secretary... this will prevent the MC to steal from Thomas though as Ophilia would have to pay the price... with her body
Also when did her involvement with MC is public, I know it is official since she truly commits herself to MC and boasts about it to roderick even as well.
Make her Watch MC fucking Claire outside, and than lookaround to invite her into the 3-some, at that point Claire will learn about this affair... again there are hardly any people left in Arenfield, the soldiers are only traveling through and are gone by the next day apparently, eventually everyone will know as the women become part of MCs Harem :sneaky:
We beat Dave up in the Intro and "the thief" knocks him out in his room to save Frisha, he also steals some valuable treasures from the mansion... I think they didn't notice the dresses for Liandra and Lyvia going missing though... oh and the soap and the (smutty) books :devilish:
Grant is Lucios Brother he visits Arenfield to restore the shop (mainly the ropes).
You can play Balck Jack with him in the Inn when he is in town... if you loose to much Gold he'll ask for a night with Kate or Claire for your Gold (refuseable)

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Isha helped Syfa by weakening her seal to a degree that she could completly break it herself... in return she learned blood- and dark magic.
What? When did that happen?

Edit: And we need to push Arianna's update to win so we can get rid of Thomas and Ophilia can take over the tavern... sigh... that's why I dislike this update the more I think about it (but the possibility is there at least).

And you can make Ophilia stop seeing Thomas so you can keep robbing him.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Edit: And we need to push Arianna's update to win so we can get rid of Thomas and Ophilia can take over the tavern... sigh... that's why I dislike this update the more I think about it (but the possibility is there at least).

Jokes on you, Tia and pregnancy will beat every potential plot changing update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

When you side with Athia she'll tell you that Isha is in league with Syfa and learned blood magic from her to restore her powers and bind Athia to the mortal realm.
Blood Magic is exclusevly used by Gromthuls followers... and we learned dark magic from Isha before.
After saveing Mira we also learned that someone had supported Syfa and weakened her seal... back than the Pact of the wolf was a more likely ally, but now it was revealed to have been Isha.

Reactions: Wolf Larsen

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Jokes on you, Tia and pregnancy will beat every potential plot changing update
Pregnancy is fine, it's different characters and Emily is taking a while to get there.

But oh god, the dev needs to stop taking Tia's suggestions man... it's not funny anymore... she takes votes from everyone...

When you side with Athia
Ah, that's my problem... I sided with Isha last time I played.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Pregnancy is fine, it's different characters and Emily is taking a while to get there.

But oh god, the dev needs to stop taking Tia's suggestions man... it's not funny anymore... she takes votes from everyone...

Ah, that's my problem... I sided with Isha last time I played.
Well atleast on Discord she is unchallenged... gotta be that the NTR fan based (even not supporters) have gathered there.

I considered it, but I am no fan of kicking someone lying on the floor bleeding, so I chose to refuse her and help Athia instead... knowing that Isha is in league with Gromthul I am also worried about her future plans... still I raised her corruption above 150 in order to save Sabrina

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Cheer up Wolf, this should be the final chapter of her story right?
And after her pregnancy I think that’s all about Tia, maybe sometimes new positions and ntr scenes, I don’t think Chyos is going to create a saga about Tia. (But I also do believe patrons are batshit crazy about her)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes