HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I was playing Mira without NTR. But now i see that she goes every morning to Aidalin. Is this some bug or what? even when i turn off NTR content its is same.
Sry if someone posted same question or answer before but i could not find it.
If she actually goes to Aidalin that's a bug, but if she just goes to the church cellar then there's nothing wrong in there. She works in the cellar with the books.

Reactions: kmangame

kmangame

Apr 23, 2021
If you are playing with NTR off, then that shouldn't happen.
Let me be precise i have NTR on , but my game play or rute is not NTR. I use it as an "fail warning". The problem is now that rute i took with Mira is not an NTR rute. And i did her mision by walktrough. And i am certan that she was not "cheating on me :D " before.
Now even when i turn off in settings NTR she still goes to Aidalin.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
iirc that setting isn't the most reliable if you fiddle with it during game, at least i remember reading something like that. did you have sex with the demon or were you sceptical about her protest' against demon's accusations?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
iirc that setting isn't the most reliable if you fiddle with it during game, at least i remember reading something like that. did you have sex with the demon or were you sceptical about her protest' against demon's accusations?
This is correct. Changing to NTR off doesn't matter now since you already fucked up, meaning, you broke Mira's heart by fucking a demon right on her face. NTR off just makes the MC make the right choice without the player's input.

Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would think gaining access and learning thing like blood magic would be possible for a goddess, even if she is weakened and imprisoned in human form, so not necessarily a sign that she is allied with demons and Gromthuul. Especially since she has been around for a while. Tbh bloodmagic is kind of what i would expect for goddess of lust to wield, especially if she is cut out off her normal powers.
Athia is convinced of Isha's connection to Gromthul and his Demons since she also felt the taint in Isha and her new Powers
Also any difference on Athia when you side with her? When you side with Isha you do not corrupt her but trick her into becoming your sex slave and home maid, what about the other way?
You'll become her Lover and Champion
So since im almost at that part, when you make the choice for Verena if you don't share her with Roderic is he hostile or just resigned? I haven't decided whether or not to share or not.
He'll actually be gratefull that you sincerly tried to help him, yet he couldn't repair his marriage anyway.
He'll loose his blinders and realise that Verena is a bad influence to him.
I was playing Mira without NTR. But now i see that she goes every morning to Aidalin. Is this some bug or what? even when i turn off NTR content its is same.
Sry if someone posted same question or answer before but i could not find it.
The No NTR switch does not affect storylines already started, so no it's not a bug.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now I feel like I should revert back to a previous save and side with Athia but I'm not sure how much I'm missing by siding with Isha and of course the important part for me is the story here.

Also any difference on Athia when you side with her? When you side with Isha you do not corrupt her but trick her into becoming your sex slave and home maid, what about the other way?
Ehy indiehindi long time no see

Reactions: indiehindi

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The No NTR switch does not affect storylines already started, so no it's not a bug.
It’s even written on the NTR switch, if you already fucked up it won’t restart back, you should kept it in your pants instead of fucking every breathing female

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It’s even written on the NTR switch, if you already fucked up it won’t restart back, you should kept it in your pants instead of fucking every breathing female
The irony is that you can fuck every breathing female including the demon, but just not on Mira's face! I mean, come on, that's horrible... it's really hard to be mad at the Liandra's brother scenario since that is what requires to trigger it.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The irony is that you can fuck every breathing female including the demon, but just not on Mira's face! I mean, come on, that's horrible... it's really hard to be mad at the Liandra's brother scenario since that is what requires to trigger it.
I mean if you fuck some characters without high corruption or having not schemed your sexual schedule you are going to have a bad time, mostly Tia cockblocking you.
If you are going for a no corruption run, you need to be sneaky

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
so i noticed you can pull blankets of the girls but thats it? do i need a high stat to stealthily take thier clothes off?

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
so i noticed you can pull blankets of the girls but thats it? do i need a high stat to stealthily take thier clothes off?
I don't think so, as far as I remember you can only take their covers off with the exception of Verena I think and only if you have a higher corruption of 70

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes