indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
And Evangelion, your my sensible one on this thread and they "Corrupted" you.....The world is ending! :ROFLMAO:
(the urge for chanthing one of us intensifies)

I doubt though that Kirlic will gain that many votes as Patrons are more interested to finish the Rumah and Arenfield story arcs before moving on.
But isnt all the other places gonna be interlocked to each? For now kirlic is supposed to be full of missions and stories all thanks to Arenfield, but its still back and forth in between different locations. So before the main story is complete no location can be complete... Am I wrong with this?

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
(the urge for chanthing one of us intensifies)

But isnt all the other places gonna be interlocked to each? For now kirlic is supposed to be full of missions and stories all thanks to Arenfield, but its still back and forth in between different locations. So before the main story is complete no location can be complete... Am I wrong with this?
We do not know, as you can see already some loved objectives like kicking out Thomas for good or defeating Tia’s father are getting fulfilled without MC discovering his past, it will be sure interlocked for some other reasons, I speculate mainly on the political state of Arenfield.
I guess we can only truly know when we get into Kirlic, but there the interlocked quests are surely a bunch, from helping Sabrina to talking to Liandra’s father.
(Also I guess the updates for Kirlic will be slower since it’s really big, and Chyos for now hasn’t reached the co-developer status)

Reactions: indiehindi

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
It’s reverse psychology Chyos wants us to make theories and speculate And also vote for Kirlic as soon as possible
To give a little more context:

"A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters."

That's it.

He could at least say what characters would be getting new scenes, right? :poop:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
To give a little more context:

"A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters."

That's it.

He could at least say what characters would be getting new scenes, right? :poop:
Oh yeah I mean right, looks super excited to drop Kirlic, vague af.
He could have said that hot teachers in the academy, naive priestesses in the cathedral or even the truth about your lineage awaits you at Kirlic and ye would have made it more appealing

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
regarding the walkthrough....none of this triggers for me with ophilia

8. You now have the option to progress her story, be warned that current
animations won't be available after that (at least for now)
9. The next day Ophilia is gone and a hidden 3 day timer is started. Pass 3/4
days then visit the tavern after the guests arrived and walk in front of the
small stage. Ophilia should enter the tavern now

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Oh yeah I mean right, looks super excited to drop Kirlic, vague af.
He could have said that hot teachers in the academy, naive priestesses in the cathedral or even the truth about your lineage awaits you at Kirlic and ye would have made it more appealing
I mean, I do respect his decision, maybe he's not sure about the details or doesn't want to give away any surprises.

But that's one of the potential reasons you wouldn't see Kirlic in a while.

regarding the walkthrough....none of this triggers for me with ophilia

8. You now have the option to progress her story, be warned that current
animations won't be available after that (at least for now)
9. The next day Ophilia is gone and a hidden 3 day timer is started. Pass 3/4
days then visit the tavern after the guests arrived and walk in front of the
small stage. Ophilia should enter the tavern now

Nothing much to be said, talk to her outside the tavern, talk to her in her bedroom while she's sober and you choose the dialogue options. Then she's gone, she will be back when you visit the tavern and walk around at 6 PM after some days.

Reactions: taraqtau and zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Rumah for example has no hints to be connected to Kirlic, their Enemies are the Orcs and the Pact of the Wolf whom supports them... both enemies from Arenfield.
Before we have taken care of their conclaves in Arenfield and learn about others in Kirlic for example, there is no connection there yet. There is also plenty of story to be done without involving Kirlic... at the point of our victory against the local menaces we likely will have helped Arianna and Corven and Tia and Katharine.
The dark Elves in the Mine, Gavina and Bianca are also a local problem which we'll have to solve before moving on.
I mean, I do respect his decision, maybe he's not sure about the details or doesn't want to give away any surprises.

But that's one of the potential reasons you wouldn't see Kirlic in a while.
Let's see which Characters from Arenfield want or can go to Kirlic?
Kate and Claire obviously, than Gwen/Isha and Sabrina, Syfa and Mira... that's it at this point.
Well there is also a chance that we'll meet Pennys long lost and thought dead sister whom had become a member/slave of the bandits that attacked their Caravan.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Rumah for example has no hints to be connected to Kirlic, their Enemies are the Orcs and the Pact of the Wolf whom supports them... both enemies from Arenfield.
Before we have taken care of their conclaves in Arenfield and learn about others in Kirlic for example, there is no connection there yet. There is also plenty of story to be done without involving Kirlic... at the point of our victory against the local menaces we likely will have helped Arianna and Corven and Tia and Katharine.
The dark Elves in the Mine, Gavina and Bianca are also a local problem which we'll have to solve before moving on.

Kate and Claire obviously, than Gwen/Isha and Sabrina, Syfa and Mira... that's it at this point.
Well there is also a chance that we'll meet Pennys long lost and thought dead sister whom had become a member/slave of the bandits that attacked their Caravan.
Don’t forget Melissa, she came from Kirlic and who knows she could return there while doing her quest (That no one votes for).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Don’t forget Melissa, she came from Kirlic and who knows she could return there while doing her quest (That no one votes for).
well first we actually have to find treasure... impregnating her while searching would probably put a stop to her studies though

Reactions: zARRR

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Nothing much to be said, talk to her outside the tavern, talk to her in her bedroom while she's sober and you choose the dialogue options. Then she's gone, she will be back when you visit the tavern and walk around at 6 PM after some days.
only dialouge options i get when i vist her at midnight is "ask her to take clothes off" and "continue" ( which is bang her with clothes on ) nothing after that. and yes when i talk to her outside near her donkey she does say vist at midnight which i do. her Corruption is at max and so is the other stat lol

EDIT: ive banged her like 20 times

Last edited:

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018

Is the Werewolf cult a reference to the movie Brotherhood of the Wolf? Never thought about that until I read your comment.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Mira needs to go to the Monastery.

Liandra is related with Kirlic because of her father.

Anyway, you're right: MC has a lot of things to do before moving to Kirlic.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Talking about Tia here and there, her omniscient presence, godlike demeanor had me tainted, now she even appeared in my dreams goddamnit

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
Guys i have 2 questions.

So far in quest log there are 61 quests. All of them, some of them will be finished after the coming updates. Right? Am i missing something?

My second question is about the building in Arenfield, near the Barn. There are some barrels outside. Do we have any info about it?

ilsc69

Feb 19, 2020
Guys i have 2 questions.

So far in quest log there are 61 quests. All of them, some of them will be finished after the coming updates. Right? Am i missing something?

My second question is about the building in Arenfield, near the Barn. There are some barrels outside. Do we have any info about it?
Quests will finish depending on the next voted content for the update. For example inn quest to do something about cult is on hold for a long long time.

No idea to me, it says "???" for now for the building.

Reactions: NtinoBac
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes