zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder how Anya’s plot will develop, will we know more about the oriental faction in the world of A struggle with Tia?
It’s Lucius gonna be the main villain?
Is it going to be a dramatic story of an outcast?
Will she finally stop standing in front of her house 16 hours per day?
Is she actually Tia under camouflage?

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
I wonder how Anya’s plot will develop, will we know more about the oriental faction in the world of A struggle with Tia?
I wonder the same thing! She always stares at the building in the corner of Arenfield, the one one near the Barn.
And i think from the current behavior that she shows, that perhaps she is blaming someone for her grandmother's death. So i agree with you that Lucius might have done something to her.

Reactions: zARRR

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
I'm thinking she's gonna turn out to be a part of a new group. More likely a new ''merchant guild''. And she'll be a rookie for that group as she cant leave because of being blackmailed. And I'm also guessing that guild is gonna act like Yakuza.
But the more mc investigates the guild, he'll learn all these were just a lure & bait for him to fall for her...
The guild is after the powers of mc, like Lucius, they want the ingredients of that potion.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wonder the same thing! She always stares at the building in the corner of Arenfield, the one one near the Barn.
And i think from the current behavior that she shows, that perhaps she is blaming someone for her grandmother's death. So i agree with you that Lucius might have done something to her.
I'm thinking she's gonna turn out to be a part of a new group. More likely a new ''merchant guild''. And she'll be a rookie for that group as she cant leave because of being blackmailed. And I'm also guessing that guild is gonna act like Yakuza.
But the more mc investigates the guild, he'll learn all these were just a lure & bait for him to fall for her...
The guild is after the powers of mc, like Lucius, they want the ingredients of that potion.
Both interesting opinions, for the grandma I thought she died of old age, but maybe there is more than meets the eye

While uh the Yakuza is always cool, but it would be hilarious if they were really present in a fantasy medieval/modern age, Arenfield has already a shiton of problems: orcs, cultists, demons and now the Yakuza, who else?
The Spanish Inquisition maybe, because no one expects the Spamish inquisition…
(Imo by looking at the map we find some pagodas or oriental structures so maybe there is an ambassador from some oriental country, I expect something like feudal Japan)

Reactions: indiehindi

indiehindi

Aug 5, 2020
Both interesting opinions, for the grandma I thought she died of old age, but maybe there is more than meets the eye

While uh the Yakuza is always cool, but it would be hilarious if they were really present in a fantasy medieval/modern age, Arenfield has already a shiton of problems: orcs, cultists, demons and now the Yakuza, who else?
The Spanish Inquisition maybe, because no one expects the Spamish inquisition…
(Imo by looking at the map we find some pagodas or oriental structures so maybe there is an ambassador from some oriental country, I expect something like feudal Japan)
Ah no you got me wrong. I'm not expecting them to be exacly oriental like the Yakuza, but rather acting the same way as being merchant&mafia. You know when there're resources to collect and money to make there's always a merchent&mafia group.
Rather than Anya, the powers of mc gives me a reason that there can be such group. And Anya being somewhat oriental makes me think of her as an asset of that group. If I were to be that guild, I would of course set up a game and an asset to milk mc of his ''potion'' :ROFLMAO:, to learn more about the product and its effects :devilish:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ah no you got me wrong. I'm not expecting them to be exacly oriental like the Yakuza, but rather acting the same way as being merchant&mafia. You know when there're resources to collect and money to make there's always a merchent&mafia group.
Rather than Anya, the powers of mc gives me a reason that there can be such group. And Anya being somewhat oriental makes me think of her as an asset of that group. If I were to be that guild, I would of course set up a game and an asset to milk mc of his ''potion'' :ROFLMAO:, to learn more about the product and its effects :devilish:
Ah yes now I get it more like the oriental guild of merchants that acts like a racket, cool idea now you make me more excited for her update

Reactions: indiehindi

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
anyone have complete love route with corruption as well as i kill gurtak and visit katherin but her event is not coming as well as i tell julia as given hope and there wasnt a quickie or her scene for love route shown

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just to be clear once and for all, the NTR switch does not alter past actions
You are not "clarifying", you are making a strawman.
my "argument" (initially it was a clarification to help you, not an argument) was not "NTR switch does X". My argument was "Wolf Larsen read a post wrong"
You know it, but are pretending that my argument was "NTR switch does X" so you can seem more right to the casual reader who did not follow the conversation from the start.

I said you, Wolf Larsen, incorrectly read someone's complaint.
I explained to you what his complaint was.
I even said that most likely the complaint is wrong.
Whether or not the complaint (the switch changed my past events) is correct and accurate is utterly irrelevant to the question of "did wolf larsen misread the complaint"

The user explicitly clarified to you here:
Let me be precise i have NTR on , but my game play or rute is not NTR. I use it as an "fail warning". The problem is now that rute i took with Mira is not an NTR rute. And i did her mision by walktrough. And i am certan that she was not "cheating on me :D " before.
Now even when i turn off in settings NTR she still goes to Aidalin.
Is the user correct? Probably not.
she probably was cheating on him even before he started messing with the switch because he did something wrong, despite using a walkthrough.

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
You are not "clarifying", you are making a strawman.

I said you, Wolf Larsen, incorrectly read someone's complaint.
Whether or not the complaint ("guys the switch changed my past events) is correct and accurate is utterly irrelevant to the question of "did wolf larsen misread the complaint"

The user explicitly clarified to you here:

Is the user correct? Probably not, she probably was cheating on him even before he started messing with the switch because he did something wrong, despite using a walkthrough.

But my argument was not "NTR switch does X". My argument was "Wolf Larsen read a post wrong"
Ok fine, I already told the user the solution, look at the stats, and share his save.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Ok fine, I already told the user the solution, look at the stats, and share his save.
Yes. fully agreed here

Honestly I didn't even want this to be an argument.
I only initially wanted to make a helpful clarification on what the user in question was complaining about.
I honestly agree that the most likely scenario is that the user who made the report made a mistake.

That person should probably stop using NTR switch as a "method to test to see if he failed a quest"
As that switch was not designed to work that way, it does not reverse a girl falling into NTR path.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Why are we still making this fricking argument?
This argument here, this argument there, let it go, we get it, we are for the boobs not for the uuuh can’t find a rhyme

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
No, because there is simply no MC’s mom
Edit: why the hell the facepalm?
It’s not my fault if there is no mom, I have no control on mother’s appearances
That was hilarious.

To clarify, there is a number of MILFS, but the MC himself doesn't have a family in this game. You can however make him have a half-sister (Mira). Check the developer's notes on the OP.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes