Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I checked.

Yes, MC and Mira will go to the Monastery as soon as Father Lewd finishes his letter.

Anyway, what's the problem? MC gets the cart and the horse in the barn and here they go. He might tell a couple of his mercenaries to follow him, too.
Well the cart is again connected to Kate and Claires Story and so is the first travel to Kirlic, considering that Kate gives MC all her saved up money for the trip that will eventually happen I doubt she'd be happy to see MC take their cart and going with someone else anywhere else, that's why I have a hard time imagining that the trip to the monastery happens before Kate/Claire Update

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Isn’t supposed to be an inn along the road where they will make a stop?
And if it is, then it’s the same of Kate’s story.
Therefore if Mira’s update doesn’t need Gwen’s/Athia’s to progress, we can deduce that isn’t railroaded to them.
Yep. The fork in the road is where the Inn is.

ScreenShot_20220808182920.png

So, my guess is that we will see the Monastery update before the Kirlic update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BczILher

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well the cart is again connected to Kate and Claires Story and so is the first travel to Kirlic, considering that Kate gives MC all her saved up money for the trip that will eventually happen I doubt she'd be happy to see MC take their cart and going with someone else anywhere else, that's why I have a hard time imagining that the trip to the monastery happens before Kate/Claire Update
In order to get to the Monastery and/or Kirlic you need to get to the Inn first, therefore Chyos needs to make the Inn first. Since the road to Kirlic is much longer than the road to the Monastery, my guess is that he will make the Monastery update before anything with Kirlic.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
BUT

1) MC, Mira and Aidalin are going to the Monastery.

2) Father Lewd is writing to the Monastery. After that, they will have to wait for an answer from them. Then, our party - MC, Mira, Aidalin and somebody else (maybe) - will go. The Monastery might send carriages and horses with the answer; travel to the Monastery.

3) The Church is sending them to the Monastery (they aren't on their own): I guess they have power and money.

-------

edited after I checked the story :geek:
Mira unlike Natasha cancels out the lustful properties of the MC's cum. Kind of like she is imune due to being Pure of Heart,or something like that. Having said that My playthrough so far Mira is not the most devote priestess. She lost her purity before the ritual,and she has had a lot of fun on the church floor. Which is kind of desecrating. Mira has 0 corruption,but boy she really acts as if she has been corrupted to a certain degree, she is just absolutely head over heels for the MC. While Natasha, who was a Priestess much longer,so more "experienced" and devote was very easily turned a way from Athia. How very curious. "A Struggle with Sin" is a fantastc story. Can not wait for more.Well I can wait but you know what I mean.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yep. The fork in the road is where the Inn is.

View attachment 1972845

So, my guess is that we will see the Monastery update before the Kirlic update.
I might be wrong... but isn't that building the Coldstone Estate which is Part of Pennys story? I think the Inn is the building further south with the fences and close to the bridge.
Mira unlike Natasha cancels out the lustful properties of the MC's cum. Kind of like she is imune due to being Pure of Heart,or something like that. Having said that My playthrough so far Mira is not the most devote priestess. She lost her purity before the ritual,and she has had a lot of fun on the church floor. Which is kind of desecrating. Mira has 0 corruption,but boy she really acts as if she has been corrupted to a certain degree, she is just absolutely head over heels for the MC. While Natasha, who was a Priestess much longer,so more "experienced" and devote was very easily turned a way from Athia. How very curious. "A Struggle with Sin" is a fantastc story. Can not wait for more.Well I can wait but you know what I mean.
Apparently Athias Priestesses don't require purity, but they are supposed to stay chaste until they finish their ritual.
But I have a feeling this is a human made rule in order to make sure the girls are not distracted with romance and concentrate on their studies.
Also Natasha is at ease she always drinks the holy water and considers it's properties cleansing, while Mira feels the MCs cum corrupting effects and counter it with magic, later on she is even more on guard

Reactions: zARRR and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I might be wrong... but isn't that building the Coldstone Estate which is Part of Pennys story? I think the Inn is the building further south with the fences and close to the bridge.

Apparently Athias Priestesses don't require purity, but they are supposed to stay chaste until they finish their ritual.
But I have a feeling this is a human made rule in order to make sure the girls are not distracted with romance and concentrate on their studies.
Also Natasha is at ease she always drinks the holy water and considers it's properties cleansing, while Mira feels the MCs cum corrupting effects and counter it with magic, later on she is even more on guard
which is very interesting, since I have Mira in a relationship with the MC and yet sided and bonded with Isha, aggreeing to help punish Athia. Mira does act very un priestess like, she is not chaste, she did not get deflowered by anyone else but the MC. She is really not the most priestess, otherwise she would not be having a lot of fun on the church floor. You can not even do that with Natasha. So Mira is a mystery. Mira acts very lustful at times with the MC. She broke a few Church rules to be sure. Pure of Heart but not the most Purest Priestess. "wink".

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I'm just start the game yesterday and I must ask about the NTR content... Is it the hero goes cheating or he got cheated?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
which is very interesting, since I have Mira in a relationship with the MC and yet sided and bonded with Isha, aggreeing to help punish Athia. Mira does act very un priestess like, she is not chaste, she did not get deflowered by anyone else but the MC. She is really not the most priestess, otherwise she would not be having a lot of fun on the church floor. You can not even do that with Natasha. So Mira is a mystery. Mira acts very lustful at times with the MC. She broke a few Church rules to be sure. Pure of Heart but not the most Purest Priestess. "wink".
Mira was never chaste or eagered to join the cause in the beginning.
She only joined the church for sustaining her family, since her role could not be fit anywhere in Arenfield, except the Baron’s library which we all know how it would have went.
While Natasha got indoctrinated since birth.
She is more open minded than lustful and also very very independent from others, you can see clearly on her storyline and the NTR path, if you fuck Sypha in front of her, she is not going to close an eye and let it pass

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Mira was never chaste or eagered to join the cause in the beginning.
She only joined the church for sustaining her family, since her role could not be fit anywhere in Arenfield, except the Baron’s library which we all know how it would have went.
She is more open minded than lustful and also very very independent from others, you can see clearly on her storyline and the NTR path, if you fuck Sypha in front of her, she is not going to close an eye and let it pass
In my playthrough, I did not have sex with Syfa in front of Mira. And by the time the Ritual came around Mira had done some un-priestess like things with the MC "wink" in the Church. While Natasha who was not imune to the MC's power and had been devote priestess of Athia for years was corrupted very fast. I like the close relationship Mira has with the MC,despite the MC siding with Isha and gaining new powers. Mira's love for the MC is very strong. Yet boy can Mira get Wild.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nope. The Inn is where the fork in the road is. Check the map in the camp's tent:

ScreenShot_20220808224933.png

We have everything but Stonecold estate and the Inn.

We're going to see the Stonecold estate when gracious Patrons finally let Penny's story win. We'll have the Inn when they finally understand that since Mira is connected with Athia her story is definitely more important than Emily's or Tia's or whatever the fuck is related with Rumah, I guess. Will they?

Anyway, my guess is that no one is going to Kirlic before everything from Arenfield to Kirlic on the map gets done.

Mira's a mystery!?!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

man, she's a girl in love and she's in love with MC since forever. What's fucking mysterious in it?

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Nope. The Inn is where the fork in the road is. Check the map in the camp's tent:

View attachment 1973448

We have everything but Stonecold estate and the Inn.

We're going to see the Stonecold estate when gracious Patrons finally let Penny's story win. We'll have the Inn when they finally understand that since Mira is connected with Athia her story is definitely more important than Emily's or Tia's or whatever the fuck is related with Rumah, I guess. Will they?

Anyway, my guess is that no one is going to Kirlic before everything from Arenfield to Kirlic on the map gets done.

Mira's a mystery!?!? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

man, she's a girl in love and she's in love with MC since forever. What's fucking mysterious in it?
Naaah they won’t, they are in a…… Goblin orc frenzy again.
Penny is going to get beaten by Gavina and Bianca, then from whatever poll option is next.
Mira, Penny and Melissa suffer the same fate of stagnant stillness

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ottoeight

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Ottoeight zARRR iirc the inn is part of kate and claire's quest. it's still in discord prevote but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kirlic is a seperate option:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on a positive note, kate and claire will probably win the next main content prevote. and judging by her overall popularity, it shouldn't take more than a few months for it to win.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC going to turn into the Lord of Lust in future instalments of Isha's storyline?, at this point after siding with Isha the MC is kind of a combination of a Warlock and an Incubus. shoot maybe even become a God of Lust.LOL.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Naaah they won’t, they are in a…… Goblin orc frenzy again.
Penny is going to get beaten by Gavina and Bianca, then from whatever poll option is next.
Mira, Penny and Melissa suffer the same fate of stagnant stillness
I invoke a booty lovers coalition: all votes on Penny.

• Haha
Reactions: Nepeso and zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
My opinion. (Not going to get many likes)
I started to play because I liked the story.....Not the art. But it was Chyo's story
Now he/she has given the story to Paetrons to decide where it's going, so he/she gave up control. I have no problem with patrons having a say in "Bonus Content" But the story should roll
Second problem... Size...So many people complain that it's slowing down on their computer, add more maps and it's going to play havoc on a medium stats computer because of all the side quests (Fun and all as they are)
Rumah is a prime example it just got too big for the story but Tia lovers forced it.
This game is the Titanic....
Sorry to all the ASWS lovers, and it's only my opinion, and I really really hope I'm wrong!

Last edited:

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
My opinion. (Not going to get many likes)
I started to play because I liked the story.....Not the art. But it was Chyo's story
Now he/she has given the story to Paetrons to decide where it's going, so he/she gave up control. I have no problem with patrons having a say in "Bonus Content" But the story should roll
Second problem... Size...So many people complain that it's slowing down on their computer, add more maps and it's going to play havoc on a medium stats computer because of all the side quests (Fun and all as they are)
Rumah is a prime example it just got too big for the story but Tia lovers forced it.
This game is the Titanic....
Sorry to all the ASWS lovers, and it's only my opinion, and I really really hope I'm wrong!
All the suggestions in the main poll come from him. The patrons only decide what they want first. Not that he's not open to suggestions, but I noticed by his messages that he has quite a few things planned beforehand. That Ophilia's update that I hated so much? He had in his mind that she would become a slutty waitress many, many months ago as a replacement for Kate while she was going to Kirlic.

In the bonus scenes, yes, the patrons have a lot more "voice" in it, and the dev himself asks for ideas. But that's why they are called a bonus.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes