Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ha, I actually gave her to giron specifically so she can get boob and butt enhanced with their magical potions.
Between the chastity belt and stealing back the sole (quest mandatory) cumwine bottle that leaks to the public when you refuse to sell. Well, they have no way to alter her mind, only her body.
And there is something magical about fucking her in the next bedroom while they think she is still a virgin and is gonna marry dave. HA! fuck you dave, get cucked
The Potion changes her mind aswell... it's like a supercharge of MC cum, she get's an insatiable slut from takeing it.
Just compare characters on different routes and the changes will be obvious.
Is Gwen considered a Good Character an Evil character or actually a neutral character who only seeks to further her own ends and not have a take over the world plot. It is unclear in the walkthrough,which i why I am asking. She is a mystery to me.
Her original personality was neutral chaotic most likely... now she is Evil... not sure wether chaotic or neutral though
feed penny cumwine. corruption only happens when you do something bad. not like it even matters that much, the only thing you need a high corruption for is to corrupt natasha (who only has a corruption route) and to stick your finger up kate's butt. no big loss here if you don't raise your corruption.
Currently the highest corruption is required to sneak into Verenas bed while she is still in a relationship with Roderick (71 alignment)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
how high is her affection? also you built the orphanage, right?
Her first baby girl is safe and sound in Emily's house, and I'm trying to make a second one.

Affection level is 29. I'm actually surprised that I could impregnate Kate even though her affection hasn't reached 30.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Potion changes her mind aswell... it's like a supercharge of MC cum, she get's an insatiable slut from takeing it.
Just compare characters on different routes and the changes will be obvious.

Her original personality was neutral chaotic most likely... now she is Evil... not sure wether chaotic or neutral though

Currently the highest corruption is required to sneak into Verenas bed while she is still in a relationship with Roderick (71 alignment)
Is the MC "Jaszaric" in my case a Prince?. Can you corrupt Mira?. Can you side with Syfa. she IS kind of exotic for a demon?. I am not refering to any bad endings either. What I mean by that is, if there is route planned in the future it will not trigger some short dialogue that says MC went evil and Syfa took over the world and goes to a GAME OVER screen. I am refering to if there is a route and side with Syfa the story continues.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Her first baby girl is safe and sound in Emily's house, and I'm trying to make a second one.

Affection level is 29. I'm actually surprised that I could impregnate Kate even though her affection hasn't reached 30.
Increase her affection and see what happens

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Is the MC "Jaszaric" in my case a Prince?. Can you corrupt Mira?. Can you side with Syfa. she IS kind of exotic for a demon?. I am not refering to any bad endings either. What I mean by that is, if there is route planned in the future it will not trigger some short dialogue that says MC went evil and Syfa took over the world and goes to a GAME OVER screen. I am refering to if there is a route and side with Syfa the story continues.
Pretty much everything you're asking is unknown. Does the MC come from a noble lineage? Yeah but we don't know how far up the hierarchy his mother was. We won't find out anything more about syfa or Mira until Mira's expansion is implemented and Mira is tragically one of the least popular females in the game. Currently if it's around where to be implemented and yeah I would see it as a bad end. Pretty sure the main endings will either involve Isha or athia and not syfa/gromthel

Reactions: JaszMan

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The MC a prince?
Maybe maybe not, Chyos has the habit to make plot twist on plot twists, he could be a bastard prince, the son of the undead sister of the two brothers in war, or he could be even an experiment to bring back god.
We don’t know.

No, you cannot corrupt Mira, the story explains it why, if you read.

There is no indication for an evil Sypha route, you can only fuck her in front of Mira and ruin your affinity with her…
She is either gonna receive Umah treatment or a banishment one.

I do believe she is not getting one, she’ll be like the dark elv, Imawyn and Umah, can’t join them but change them.
Maybe there will an option to mess up the situation if you are with Isha, but for now there is only speculation.

As Revgen said, everything you asked is pretty much unknown.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The MC a prince?
Maybe maybe not, Chyos has the habit to make plot twist on plot twists, he could be a bastard prince, the son of the undead sister of the two brothers in war, or he could be even an experiment to bring back god.
We don’t know.

No, you cannot corrupt Mira, the story explains it why, if you read.

There is no indication for an evil Sypha route, you can only fuck her in front of Mira and ruin your affinity with her…
She is either gonna receive Umah treatment or a banishment one.

I do believe she is not getting one, she’ll be like the dark elv, Imawyn and Umah, can’t join them but change them.
Maybe there will an option to mess up the situation if you are with Isha, but for now there is only speculation.

As Revgen said, everything you asked is pretty much unknown.
well very cool, it is fun to speculate, I am not really fond short bad endings. Annax with his cool dark stories does that a lot, and his "bad endings" have cool and more creative art than the main "default" story route. I prefer where if you do side with demons or the baddies the story just adapts and continues as a Anti-Hero story. I find Gwen's character very interesting and Syfa's they are both mysterious. Plus it is fun to be bad. Corrupt an entire village. Kind of like Village of Nightmare without the demon transformation,but a change in worship. From worshiping Uldar to worshiping Isha. Always fun to wonder where the story will go next. I hope there is much more to come. Peasant's Quest and Fragile Innocence seems to have taken some inspiration from this game. Is the son of one of the Gods, there's a plot twist.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For the Moment the answer to your questions is NO.
I doubt you'll ever be able to side with Syfa longterm... maybe a tremporal alliance to deal with a common foe as in Isha.
Pretty much everything you're asking is unknown. Does the MC come from a noble lineage? Yeah but we don't know how far up the hierarchy his mother was. We won't find out anything more about syfa or Mira until Mira's expansion is implemented and Mira is tragically one of the least popular females in the game. Currently if it's around where to be implemented and yeah I would see it as a bad end. Pretty sure the main endings will either involve Isha or athia and not syfa/gromthel
Mira's next part of her story requires the Kirlic installment first, so she isn't up to vote until Chyos can dedicate to that part of the game... which will take a while as Patrons are more interested to get the loose story arcs of Arenfield being completed first before moveing on.
well very cool, it is fun to speculate, I am not really fond short bad endings. Annax with his cool dark stories does that a lot, and his "bad endings" have cool and more creative art than the main "default" story route. I prefer where if you do side with demons or the baddies the story just adapts and continues as a Anti-Hero story. I find Gwen's character very interesting and Syfa's they are both mysterious. Plus it is fun to be bad. Corrupt an entire village. Kind of like Village of Nightmare without the demon transformation,but a change in worship. From worshiping Uldar to worshiping Isha. Always fun to wonder where the story will go next. I hope there is much more to come. Peasant's Quest and Fragile Innocence seems to have taken some inspiration from this game. Is the son of one of the Gods, there's a plot twist.
In regards to Peasant's Quest it's the opposite story, this game was heavily inspired by it.
Corruption is the main aspect of the game, but I doubt we'll see an actual change of worship as Isha is trending to becomeing an enemy of human kind and MC realises that the gods are nothing like what they are worshiped for to begin with.
Maybe he'll create his own legacy turning into a new god as people start to worship his idea of the world... incorperating wisdom, power and lust into a single being

Reactions: JaszMan and zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I doubt you'll ever be able to side with Syfa longterm... maybe a tremporal alliance to deal with a common foe as in Isha.

Mira's next part of her story requires the Kirlic installment first, so she isn't up to vote until Chyos can dedicate to that part of the game... which will take a while as Patrons are more interested to get the loose story arcs of Arenfield being completed first before moveing on.

In regards to Peasant's Quest it's the opposite story, this game was heavily inspired by it.
Corruption is the main aspect of the game, but I doubt we'll see an actual change of worship as Isha is trending to becomeing an enemy of human kind and MC realises that the gods are nothing like what they are worshiped for to begin with.
Maybe he'll create his own legacy turning into a new god as people start to worship his idea of the world... incorperating wisdom, power and lust into a single being
Hmm, mira's content is on the poll while kirlic is not. Idk if that would then require chyos to make the town of kirlic as the only important part would be the monestery.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

I would say that the real aspect of this game is not corruption but the struggle with it…
(Get it? It’s because his name is A struggle with sin! Ahahaha hilarious, just kill me already)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmm, mira's content is on the poll while kirlic is not. Idk if that would then require chyos to make the town of kirlic as the only important part would be the monestery.
Monasterys normaly had not been inside cities but in an isolated location nearby, so maybe that's the plan.
Still the travel to Kirlic part is supposed to be connected to Kate and Claires story.
Athia also said tha Syfa is still in Arenfield under the church waiting for something, so maybe the Update is about delaying Syfa some more and prepare for the impending trip yourselfes

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

that would be a neat plot twist. It would be fun to undermine the church. "evil grin"

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
well very cool, it is fun to speculate,
Well, no. I think it's not.

Mira's next part of her story requires the Kirlic installment first,
Why does it? :unsure: Did Chyos hint at it?

Have a look at the game map: travelling east to Kirlic, you find a fork in the road: east leads to Kirlic, north-east leads to the Monastery. The Monastery is quite far from Kirlic.

Anyway, let's talk about the upcoming updates: so, 0.5.1.0 will be the Queen in Arenfield, and it's supposed to come out at the end of this month (hopefully!); has 0.5.2.0 already won its poll?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, no. I think it's not.

Why does it? :unsure: Did Chyos hint at it?

Have a look at the game map: travelling east to Kirlic, you find a fork in the road: east leads to Kirlic, north-east leads to the Monastery. The Monastery is quite far from Kirlic.

Anyway, let's talk about the upcoming updates: so, 0.5.1.0 will be the Queen in Arenfield, and it's supposed to come out at the end of this month (hopefully!); has 0.5.2.0 already won its poll?
It’s Lyvia hands down

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
can you corrupt Arianna?. so far I have treated her lycanthropy which has added affection

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes