zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Since Wolf won’t give his review on this update, I shall take the burden!
(Spoilers ahead)

I finally finished Anya and Hekima’s bizzare adventure and it was quite the nice update, gameplay wise and story wise.
But as always it ends up before the real jucy part happens.
Now other than demons, cultists, Dave and orcs Arenfield has spy plots, what a peaceful and small village.
I liked both routes but I think Anya’s love route works better against Hekima.
Still Hekima, I liked the character quite the moral grey one, and even if he had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries… I mean the house, I still spared him, if he is going to come back or not we will see.
Anya great girl, not my fav, but I can see that Chyos finally improved with the animations and models, the massage was great and also the stripping, personality wise she is solid girl material.

(Also Hekima’s sword is definitely a Katana, so we got one :cool:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
(Spoilers ahead)

I finally finished Anya and Hekima’s bizzare adventure and it was quite the nice update, gameplay wise and story wise.
Now other than demons, cultists, Dave and orcs Arenfield has spy plots, what a peaceful and small village.
I liked the both routes but I think Anya’s love route works better against Hekima.
Still Hekima, I liked the character quite the moral grey one, and even if he had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these cranberries… I mean the house, I still spared him, if he is going to come back or not we will see.
Anya great girl, not my fav, but I can see that Chyos finally improved with the animations and models, the massage was great and also the stripping, personality wise she is solid girl material.

yeh hoping to see some of the older scenes reworked with that better technique. I spared him too, figured he'd be useful in some capacity.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Gwen considered a Good Character an Evil character or actually a neutral character who only seeks to further her own ends and not have a take over the world plot. It is unclear in the walkthrough,which i why I am asking. She is a mystery to me.

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is Gwen considered a Good Character an Evil character or actually a neutral character who only seeks to further her own ends and not have a take over the world plot. It is unclear in the walkthrough,which i why I am asking. She is a mystery to me.
Come up with your conclusions,
For me is clearly in the wrong side, a mischievous loser who wants to corrupt the world.
For others she isn’t as bad or at the same level of Athia.
The beauty of thiscgame is that some of these characters are ambiguous af and people draw their own conclusions.
So try both stories, cuz we won’t know how evil or good they will be, only in the end of the story.
But you can see clearly Gwen’s role if she is good or evil within her action in game, especially at the beginning and later

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Come up with your conclusions,
For me is clearly in the wrong side, a mischievous loser who wants to corrupt the world.
For others she isn’t as bad or at the same level of Athia.
The beauty of thiscgame is that some of these characters are ambiguous af and people draw their own conclusions.
So try both stories, cuz we won’t know how evil or good they will be, only in the end of the story.
But you can see clearly Gwen’s role if she is good or evil within her action in game, especially at the beginning and later
truly. Th other interesting character is Syfa, I always thought it be cool to side with a demon. Syfa's role in the grand scheme of things,but would be neatt to bewitch and seduce the baddies or join them...or both "evil grin". It's good to be bad.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
THIS GAME IS FANTASTIC! very hard fights which i like. AND dont like at the same time. is there no way to get corruption to 65 without fuking up the good stats? still do good but pervy at the same time?

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
(Spoilers ahead)

I liked both routes but I think Anya’s love route works better against Hekima.

Just been busy, only been listening to the music threads here on F95.

Anya's update was good, and of course, I killed Hekima, don't need another bastard around and his route almost felt like sucking his dick, I'm glad that Chyos is putting those options to get rid of those types of characters if you feel like it. I don't see anything grey about him. He's a bad guy, just not obnoxious as Thomas, Dave, or the others. Allying with him is an evil choice.

But both choices are unlocked with the NTR switch, so choose whatever you want. The main intent here is that allying with Hekima is Anya's corruption route and not siding with Hekima is her love route. NTR fans should probably side with Hekima, but killing him is also not obligatory in the love route.

I expected a little more of Anya sex scene's animations after the wait, but it's alright, it delivers. The MC keeps promising to marry a bunch of different girls. Polyamory must be a guaranteed option at this point.

The bonus scene was also released, and it's the extended version of Kate & Arianna's 3way. I was ranting about this was going to be an NTR update for Rick, but it was nice as well. It gave me a more positive outlook for that Tia's bonus scene with the new NTR way that I was whining about some time ago.

And we are finally getting the Queen and the Princess, and they look good.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
You're right. You hear narratives from both sides and don't know the facts. She can be someone evil as well as someone wronged looking for revenge. We don't know who is who. I chose Athia, but left a save for Gwen's path. Let's see what happens...

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
truly. Th other interesting character is Syfa, I always thought it be cool to side with a demon. Syfa's role in the grand scheme of things,but would be neatt to bewitch and seduce the baddies or join them...or both "evil grin". It's good to be bad.
She is currently underutilized. We'll see her role in the plot later on.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

Anya's update was good, and of course, I killed Hekima, don't need another bastard around and his route almost felt like sucking his dick, I'm glad that Chyos is putting those options to get rid of those types of characters if you feel like it. I don't see anything grey about him. He's a bad guy, just not obnoxious as Thomas, Dave, or the others. Allying with him is an evil choice.

But both choices are unlocked with the NTR switch, so choose whatever you want. The main intent here is that allying with Hekima is Anya's corruption route and not siding with Hekima is her love route. NTR fans should probably side with Hekima, but killing him is also not obligatory in the love route.

I expected a little more of Anya sex scene's animations after the wait, but it's alright, it delivers. The MC keeps promising to marry a bunch of different girls. Polyamory must be a guaranteed option at this point.

The bonus scene was also released, and it's the extended version of Kate & Arianna's 3way. I was ranting about this was going to be an NTR update for Rick, but it was nice as well. It gave me a more positive outlook for that Tia's bonus scene with the new NTR way that I was whining about some time ago.

Complicated. Every time I'm finishing a quest I already think: here comes another promise of love. And there are some girls who are really nice and it would be a shame not to honor the commitment. Let's see how this novel ends.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
THIS GAME IS FANTASTIC! very hard fights which i like. AND dont like at the same time. is there no way to get corruption to 65 without fuking up the good stats? still do good but pervy at the same time?
feed penny cumwine. corruption only happens when you do something bad. not like it even matters that much, the only thing you need a high corruption for is to corrupt natasha (who only has a corruption route) and to stick your finger up kate's butt. no big loss here if you don't raise your corruption.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
very strange, my character keeps having low corruption, my character can't be naughty in the tavern lol. and I also can not complete the Taint the Holy water quest.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Oh Wolf where the heck have you been, I missed ya with your sarcasm and reasoning posts, since when you listen music on F95 tho.
How are you doing?
You missed so many fun discussion that could have let us lost many braincells together.

On Hekima I thought his final speech was pretty great, but as always he is a manipulative bastard, he could have lied but I let him go, if he returns and fucks me up… well fuck me I guess, I am too forgiving.

Hekima evil route was kinda fun, it reminded me of the dark brotherhood quest in Skyrim, what I didn’t like was Anya’s love route, being offered as a personal assistant and siding with him, makes Anya’s dreams crush.
Corruption, forceful relationship, NTR and evil plots, yeeeeee.
I thought you loved being an evil bastard, but maybe not when you are working for some other.

Of course Polyamory will be a thing…
Or not, just sex affairs and lovers, all a secret thing.
I either expect a nice castle or to proclaim polyamory as a king.

And oh boy I saw it too the queen and the princess, they look fabulous.
I bet the princess is a little spoiled brat who needs spanking while the queen looks like a milf from old Disney movies

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
very strange, my character keeps having low corruption, my character can't be naughty in the tavern lol. and I also can not complete the Taint the Holy water quest.
That’s because your corruption is below the requested points, you need to get + alignment points, by stealing wood, giving cumwine and stealing money.
You can use the search bar for more info

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes