mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It happened to me! How did dave get cumwine if I never sold it even once? This is a bug for sure.
When you investigate the properties of your cum, you consult with the town alchemist / shopkeeper. He develops the idea of cumwine, and he ends up keeping the first prototype bottle of it.
Even if you choose not to sell him anymore, he still has that 1 single prototype bottle, which he delivers to Giron.

Giron in turn gives it to dave, who tries to use it on various girls (for some reason it does not get used up when he is using it. while for you it gets used up after 1 dose).
You can specifically sneak into dave's room and steal it back. swapping it for a regular wine bottle.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Dave the Cuck, 2nd Baron of Kirlic. Sounds good to me.

Sounds like Pepin the Short. Or Peter the Cruel. Or Joanna the Mad.
It has a nice ring to it, but hopefully you can intervene and unseat his corrupt, patricidal father before he can inherit.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dave the Cuck, 2nd Baron of Kirlic. Sounds good to me.
I prefer Dave the Corpse, last of his line.
And for MC to become the new baron.

Also, we have seen that Dave has got no chill. Unlike his father who can realize who he can't attack, dave will just do something stupid and go after you without any regards to obvious consequences.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I prefer Dave the Corpse, last of his line.
And for MC to become the new baron.

Also, we have seen that Dave has got no chill. Unlike his father who can realize who he can't attack, dave will just do something stupid and go after you without any regards to obvious consequences.
I mean sadly the last of Giron’s line will be Julia, so either way even within the waifu Giron puts his shadow.

Giron is clearly a politician who knows his role and how to play cards right, to be a bootlicker and an hypocrite when he needs to.
You can literally see how this works with the MC and his mercenary group.
In his second meet up for the mines he calls him “friend” and even shows him his daughter in a… pretty obvious way.

Dave instead is the typical daddy son, just like Dasan not patricidal tho…
At least yet, after all like father like son

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Dave is just a puppet, who doesnt know how to be a fucking politician, and his father doesnt seems to teach him how to do the work. So in the end, Dave the puppet,nothing more. When giron falls, everything gonna fall.

Reactions: zARRR and Gato21

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I mean sadly the last of Giron’s line will be Julia, so either way even within the waifu Giron puts his shadow.
Technically she is a bastard he did not Recognize. And as such is not considered to be part of his line. Even though she is biologically his daughter.
Giron is clearly a politician who knows his role and how to play cards right, to be a bootlicker and an hypocrite when he needs to.
You can literally see how this works with the MC and his mercenary group.
In his second meet up for the mines he calls him “friend” and even shows him his daughter in a… pretty obvious way.

Dave instead is the typical daddy son, just like Dasan not patricidal tho…
At least yet, after all like father like son
As you say, Giron is a politician, and dave is spoiled brat. Dave makes me think of the chinese saying "tiger father, dog son".
Giron has significantly raised his family up compared to how he started. Dave will bring it to ruins the moment he is given control.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Technically she is a bastard he did not Recognize. And as such is not considered to be part of his line. Even though she is biologically his daughter.
Bastards get recognized when they are the last ones alive. Another things if they are allowed to get nobility titles or not. When that happen, normally is the king who says who inherits the title.You can see an example on William of Normandy.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Bastards get recognized when they are the last ones alive. Another things if they are allowed to get nobility titles or not. When that happen, normally is the king who says who inherits the title.You can see an example on William of Normandy.
I was going to say as example Martim Septim from Oblivion lmao
Blame the The elder scrolls memes for that

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
That is abnormal.
Normally bastards get recognized at the discretion of the noble parent, who has to be willing (usually they aren't) and able to do so. (some internal family politics might be involved. such as inheritance rights of "legal" children being threatened).

Being recognized when everyone else is dead is something that is done outside of the family, it is done by other nobles in some political maneuver. Such as trying to generate a cassus belli.

Seeing how minor Giron was, I don't really see a scenario where a group of nobles will posthumously award legitimacy to julia in order to try to make her into a puppet queen or some such.

Especially because such recognition prevents other nobles from simply seizing their lands, which they would do if the entire family is defunct

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
im not sure ..... but something wrong with trying to find the kidnapped mopther. i ended up having to pay for the ransum because i cant find the stupid hidout of the bandits >< also getting her affection to rank 10 does nothing >.> apparently

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
im not sure ..... but something wrong with trying to find the kidnapped mopther. i ended up having to pay for the ransum because i cant find the stupid hidout of the bandits >< also getting her affection to rank 10 does nothing >.> apparently
As usual, the right answer is: check the walkthrough you find in the first post.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
That is abnormal.
Normally bastards get recognized at the discretion of the noble parent, who has to be willing (usually they aren't) and able to do so. (some internal family politics might be involved. such as inheritance rights of "legal" children being threatened).

Being recognized when everyone else is dead is something that is done outside of the family, it is done by other nobles in some political maneuver. Such as trying to generate a cassus belli.

Seeing how minor Giron was, I don't really see a scenario where a group of nobles will posthumously award legitimacy to julia in order to try to make her into a puppet queen or some such.

Especially because such recognition prevents other nobles from simply seizing their lands, which they would do if the entire family is defunct
Exactly, Willy of Normandy said that inherited the title, it was still right of conquest that was the basis of his rule. Bastards typically are never given the keys of the kingdom, they have to take them.

Reactions: mrttao

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Dave is just a puppet, who doesnt know how to be a fucking politician, and his father doesnt seems to teach him how to do the work. So in the end, Dave the puppet,nothing more. When giron falls, everything gonna fall.

As you say, Giron is a politician, and dave is spoiled brat. Dave makes me think of the chinese saying "tiger father, dog son".
Giron has significantly raised his family up compared to how he started. Dave will bring it to ruins the moment he is given control.
Dave is a man that has only one thing in mind: whores.
Giron is a man that has only two things in mind: maintaining his status by becoming the most powerful man in Arenfield… And whores.
You can clearly see how Arenfield is doomed, I have more faith in Giron making the MC is adopted son than Dave’s politician abilities.
In the house after the river there is a bandit, after you talked with him you’ll know you need to recharge three stones and find da camp

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Abnormal things happens from time to time,
William said to inherit the title of Normandy, but if you know history,he didn't inherit the title until Henry I of France made him a knight after the battle of Val-es-Dunes on 1047. If the King didnt support William, and for grace of God, he support his cousin Guy of Brionne, William would still be a common peasant.
But sure, whatever people say.

Reactions: zARRR and Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Abnormal things happens from time to time,
William said to inherit the title of Normandy, but if you know history,he didn't inherit the title until Henry I of France made him a knight after the battle of Val-es-Dunes on 1047. If the King didnt support William, and for grace of God, he support his cousin Guy of Brionne, William would still be a common peasant.
But sure, whatever people say.
His power base, his marriage with Flanders, and his success on the battlefield with contenders that reluctantly made the King of France change his mind, but you are ultimately right. It was the Henry calling the shots. I was thinking more of when he was contending for the title King of England when I wrote that, my bad.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Who won the latest poll?
which poll?
if you mean the bonus poll, then it's tia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the update after 5.0.5 will have the julia bonus scene.
as for the main content poll...5.2 will be the lyvia update.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes