zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
This game should have a gallery so that we can rewatch any scene.
But most of the scenes are already rewarchable…
And Chyos is even doing a dream sequence for scenes that cannot be viewed anymore (Mostly NTR will be tho)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is the pregnancy end game or repeatable?
Only 1 girl at this time can become pregnant and you can get her pregnant many times but only 2 can be kept at Emily's house all the rest get turn over to the church and leave the game.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Only 1 girl at this time can become pregnant and you can get her pregnant many times but only 2 can be kept at Emily's house all the rest get turn over to the church and leave the game.
who is that : o

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
o_O ok o_O well they be adding more .... or is kate the only one . not complaining mind you
Slowly Chyos will add pregnancy to more girls, next one on the list is Emily, her update should happen near the end of the year.

Joe956933

Apr 23, 2020
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.0.0] [Chyos] - Original Size: 3,6GB

Download PC (735mb) : Pixeldrain
Update Only PC (283mb) : Pixeldrain

All files are reencrrypted after the compression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is something wrong with your files!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What does the Corruption Alignment entail for the MC?. Can he join the baddies,because boy that Syfa is mighty tempting. Seriously though what does the corruption do?.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
What does the Corruption Alignment entail for the MC?. Can he join the baddies,because boy that Syfa is mighty tempting. Seriously though what does the corruption do?.
I haven't seen the alignment affect anything in the story (I'm going the pure way), but someone said it changes. I'll better appreciate it when I take the path of lust. What I saw was corruption in girls affecting some of their choices.

Reactions: JaszMan

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Aww Jesus and Mary and Joseph....(And the wee Donkey)
Alignment gets the PC a chance to do things he wouldn't normally get a chance to do
He gets to stick his finger up Kates arse...And she likes it (Eventually)
He gets to wank in the holy water fountain and make Natasha's tits grow...(Enough to hide her ugly puss)(That's her face where I come from...Not further down)
There's a few more...but I can't remember (Old age, Altzimers & Guinness) ..... And I can't spell Altzeimers!

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
wish the quest logs had more hints or random hints encounter around the places because wow it really is a detective guessing game without going trough the walktrough

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, is there possible to enable somewhat the "romance" with Mira's mom, think I missed that there is specific time that you can romance both of them. Like can it be possible with save edit?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Lads, Kate manages to give birth to MC's baby daughter. When I talk to her at night, she takes charge of contraception for now. Is there a way for MC to "manage" the contraception again?

The baby is now kept at Emliy's house btw.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes