Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I haven't checked this but here might be something to consider, if you pay Penny 10 Gold for renting her barn you can steal that money from the treasure chest in her home and by that logic there is a treasure chest in Girons home (the same room as the Runestone), so you might be able to steal your "tax money" back from him the same way as from Penny (I wouldn't advice to steal from Penny since she actually spends that money on MC if he seriously builds up her fields)... but Giron is fair game.
I just tested, and didn't see anywhere in the house a chest with your money. If that becomes an option, then I'll pay him just to stiff him again. The game generally feels very open in terms of how to do things, even if you choose to "lose" you can still advance in several ways in some quests(personally, I don't want that as my full playthrough).

Chyos really did a good job of allowing a wide range of freedom, I don't envy the workload it takes to create this though. :LOL:

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Is there a point in keeping your alignment in being good? I'm currently running a good run, but in some the girl's walkthrough it's saying to pick an option that needs an evil alignment.

Should I continue or make it into evil, as to not lock myself.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Is there a point in keeping your alignment in being good? I'm currently running a good run, but in some the girl's walkthrough it's saying to pick an option that needs an evil alignment.

Of course, you can stay good, but you will lose more than 80% of the game content.

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Is the alignment going to affect the story in any way or just on how much content you'll see.

And if I do go on an evil route, is there a way to quickly raise it?
pretty much every action in the game raise it, while I haven't seen action that lower it outside of giving the ring back in the prologue(I believe that lowers it).

If you do the shopkeeper quest you gain an option to sell him something that gives you choice for difference scene with other characters(you can always stop the effect it will have in some way), it gives money plus corruption.

You can steal from wood piles during the night.

And that's just the very easy access ones, there is honesty so much that trying to stay good in this game is almost the "hard mod" for the game. If you want to go for a full harem, player corruption is pretty much unavoidable due to the action you'll need to take. like Natasha the nun, her route can't be access if your corruption is lower then 70~, but if you are ok with a limited selection you can avoid it.

Also it doesn't seem to necessarily be "evil" just yet, as you can still be a hero in several places. The corruption doesn't yet lock you out of anything in the game.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Is the alignment going to affect the story in any way or just on how much content you'll see.

This parameter is the main one in the game and affects the ability of the MC to make any decisions.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

pretty much every action in the game raise it, while I haven't seen action that lower it outside of giving the ring back in the prologue(I believe that lowers it).

If you do the shopkeeper quest you gain an option to sell him something that gives you choice for difference scene with other characters(you can always stop the effect it will have in some way), it gives money plus corruption.

And that's just the very easy access ones, there is honesty so much that trying to stay good in this game is almost the "hard mod" for the game. If you want to go for a full harem, player corruption is pretty much unavoidable due to the action you'll need to take. like Natasha the nun, her route can't be access if your corruption is lower then 70~, but if you are ok with a limited selection you can avoid it.

Also it doesn't seem to necessarily be "evil" just yet, as you can still be a hero in several places. The corruption doesn't yet lock you out of anything in the game.
There are some actions that lower it, mostly buring dead people you find (even Dasan).
Selling cum vials is risky on one hand you get lots of money and corruption, but on the Other every male in Arenfield will be able to corrupt your girls if you have NTR on, so it’s not really recommended (still another way to play the game).

Corrupted alignment doesn’t change at all the story, but just for now, Chyos has plans later in the main story, corrupted alignment is needed only if you want some more sex scenes (Like anal kate or Natasha).

As Heavy sleeper said, corrupted alignment doesn’t mean evil, it’s a meter on how far you’ll go to bang people.
And other than some dialogues changing, it doesn’t really impact the story.

So if you want gain alignment+, unlock everything and then return to a good boy, just bury everyone you find and do the obvious moral choice in front of it.

Game lets you be free and in everything, so it’s not forced to be it.
You just lose a bunch of scenes.
I dont see a catacomb door is it beyond the bedrooms doors? didnt see a Bianca nor a Raisha and yet i"m at 30h into the game, maybe my save is pre 3.x.x
30h in game and you didn’t see Bianca?!
She is like strategically positioned to make you see her at night, just pay attention to the surrounding man, even defeating Gurtak doesn’t need any walkthrough but just common sense…

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
100% agree, which is why I answer the question that was asked the way I did. But the person I replied to said it was a "Very Bad Idea" when someone asked if avoiding it was possible, and I simply pointed out a way to avoid it. And yet to to be shown any actual downside.
I told you why. Paying your debts are quests: you're supposed to pay.

I've seen your point (I guess everybody did); you've seen my point. Quite a few posts above. Now, can we move on? pretty please?

Chyos really did a good job of allowing a wide range of freedom, I don't envy the workload it takes to create this though. :LOL:
Now I definitely agree with you.

I can tell you that I raised my alignment till 75 and I was able to play the good guy anyway (always). I sided with Athia and I don't see downsides in raising your alignment, by now.

I guess you didn't check my Supplementary Notes:

Emily's quest - FIRST rescue mission:
- enter the shed - if you kill the bandit +1 alignment, if you don't kill him -1 alignment.

John's quest - the mine:
- if you bury the dead soldier outside mine: -5 alignment

Raaisha's quest while searching for Orcs village:
- if you find out Dasaan's tent and kill him: if you bury him, then alignment -5

And that's just the very easy access ones, there is honesty so much that trying to stay good in this game is almost the "hard mod" for the game.
I totally disagree with you. I don't see why sparing people and helping people is the hard way. I've been playing the good guy and I don't see how and why this is supposed to be more difficult than stealing and killing people without a reason.

If you want to go for a full harem, player corruption is pretty much unavoidable due to the action you'll need to take. like Natasha the nun, her route can't be access if your corruption is lower then 70~, but if you are ok with a limited selection you can avoid it.
I don't see why corrupting girls is supposed to mean "playing the bad guy". Honestly, I don't think anal and oral sex are evil.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I told you why. Paying your debts to Thomas and Giron are quests: you're supposed to pay.

I've seen your point (I guess everybody did); you've seen my point. Quite a few posts above. Now, can we move on? pretty please?
I did move on... I didn't reply to you on that post....

I guess you didn't check my Supplementary Notes:

Emily's quest - FIRST rescue mission:
- enter the shed - if you kill the bandit +1 alignment, if you don't kill him -1 alignment.

John's quest - the mine:
- if you bury the dead soldier outside mine: -5 alignment

Raaisha's quest while searching for Orcs village:
- if you find out Dasaan's tent and kill him: if you bury him, then alignment -5
All of these are one time events, unlike rising corruption which is is much easier and repeatable.

I totally disagree with you. I don't see why sparing people and helping people is the hard way. I've been playing the good guy and I don't see how and why this is supposed to be more difficult than stealing and killing people without a reason.
I didn't say it "it's the hard way" I said as you can see in the post you quoted it's "almost" like playing on hard mod. Not because it's actually hard, but because the way to lower it is far more limited at the moment. I'm not talking about future plans as I don't know them.

Don't know how you can disagree that having limited way of achieve one thing and unlimited ways of achieving another doesn't make one of them harder to keep or at the very least one of these is the "easier" to achieve.

I don't see why corrupting girls is supposed to mean "playing the bad guy". Honestly, I don't think anal and oral sex are evil.
If you tell me you can get Natasha with good alignment, then ok you aren't blocked off and that's good and I stand corrected.

I didn't even said anything about corrupting the girls, I only talked about the mc corruption. I never viewed oral and anal as evil.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I just tested, and didn't see anywhere in the house a chest with your money. If that becomes an option, then I'll pay him just to stiff him again. The game generally feels very open in terms of how to do things, even if you choose to "lose" you can still advance in several ways in some quests(personally, I don't want that as my full playthrough).

If I remember correctly, in the Mayors Mansion, when in the room that the "Stone" is in. (Bianca quest) if you search around you will find a chest with money

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
If I remember correctly, in the Mayors Mansion, when in the room that the "Stone" is in. (Bianca quest) if you search around you will find a chest with money
hmm... I tried to do that. I waited a day after giving him the money, I'll try to do that again later then. It's in the chest next to the stone right?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I guess I might write another post where I list all the chests.

Anyway, I'm just wondering how many people read my "supplementary notes" posts. I have the feeling that some players just prefer chasing their own ghosts.

• Haha

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well, I guess I might write another post where I list all the chests.

Anyway, I'm just wondering how many people read my "supplementary notes" posts. I have the feeling that some players just prefer chasing their own ghosts.
thanks for making it btw, that's how I knew about the secret boss.

Sorry I missed the part about the + to alignment.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

The game is just like real life. The more immoral and/or questionable choices you make, meaning the more corruption and lust, the more orgies appear! I'm taking the route of morality to enjoy the story and then I'm going to take the route of total immorality to enjoy the scenes (I think it triples at least).

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

I still haven't seen a direct effect on the story. For now it just shows that you corrupted yourself, stealing chests or wood, for example, or corrupted some girl with a blowjob or cumwine. In my opinion he should go up as his popularity in the village rises, but no. This should be tweaked in the future, I think.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

Yup. There aren't many rewards for being good. The MC makes several honorable choices and gets nothing. Oh! You forgot that burying soldiers in front of Lyvia earns you points for being good.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The game is just like real life. The more immoral and/or questionable choices you make, meaning the more corruption and lust, the more orgies appear! I'm taking the route of morality to enjoy the story and then I'm going to take the route of total immorality to enjoy the scenes (I think it triples at least).
There is no route of morality here!
The entire game is based on the struggle with sin, even on the most vanilla side, you are stil immoral af.
A real moral route should be that YOU don’t fuck any women, not a single, no masturbation, no oral sex et cetera, chaste as a priest and have sex only after marriage, based on the morals imposed by the society of Arenfield (also no stealing or killing).
Having sex with Kate, Frisha and any other girl and continue doing sex things is immoral af!
Having an harem in a monogamous society is considered immoral!
There is no moral or immoral route only corruption and love routes, and even there, love brings corruption and orgies and fun stuff, but the MC isn’t going to kill babies.
Yup. There aren't many rewards for being good. The MC makes several honorable choices and gets nothing. Oh! You forgot that burying soldiers in front of Lyvia earns you points for being good.
Oh yeah…
Because helping Emily with the house, dealing with the bandits, helping Kate and Penny, defending Rumah clearly doesn’t give you nothing…
While sending Emily to Giron, letting Tia and Lyvia get gangbanged, Bianca and Gavina become goblin bait, leaving Frisha in Dave’s hands gives you totally rewards.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes