Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
wish the quest logs had more hints or random hints encounter around the places because wow it really is a detective guessing game without going trough the walktrough
Agree, Frisha-Dave quest is especially notorious for its unhelpful hints.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, is there possible to enable somewhat the "romance" with Mira's mom, think I missed that there is specific time that you can romance both of them. Like can it be possible with save edit?
Romance first Emily, when she asks you what is this relationship, say that you love her but don’t tell you have desire for Mira.
Check the walkthrough for more information

Reactions: yourdesire8

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Romance first Emily, when she asks you what is this relationship, say that you love her but don’t tell you have desire for Mira.
Check the walkthrough for more information
Hey, first thanks for the answer , but i think mira romance without emily is already locked in, so im curious if there is anything that it can be done

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey, first thanks for the answer , but i think mira romance without emily is already locked in, so im curious if there is anything that it can be done
You sure?
You have romanced Mira first or said to Emily that you are there for casual sex?
In that case you locked yourself, save edit are very risky so I don’t recommend

Reactions: yourdesire8

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Even more priceless the face of Dave when she breaks the bottle of breast enlargement!
Ha, I actually gave her to giron specifically so she can get boob and butt enhanced with their magical potions.
Between the chastity belt and stealing back the sole (quest mandatory) cumwine bottle that leaks to the public when you refuse to sell. Well, they have no way to alter her mind, only her body.
And there is something magical about fucking her in the next bedroom while they think she is still a virgin and is gonna marry dave. HA! fuck you dave, get cucked

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
speaking of marriage, is MC gonna marry one or multiple women?
We already have polygamy. I married:
1. Tia
2. Hiba (after she divorced her husband for me)
3. Raaisha (top huntress)
4. Nyra (mom of dasan. I "spared him" then killed him in secret)

There is also Ayita, but you don't "officially" marry her, more like fuck buddies.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The point is how the fuck you didnt get caught after so many times. They need to have better guards
I mean, they hired Henry so I guessed they are pretty much Fort Knox
Ha, I actually gave her to giron specifically so she can get boob and butt enhanced with their magical potions.
Between the chastity belt and stealing back the sole (quest mandatory) cumwine bottle that leaks to the public when you refuse to sell. Well, they have no way to alter her mind, only her body.
And there is something magical about fucking her in the next bedroom while they think she is still a virgin and is gonna marry dave. HA! fuck you dave, get cucked
In Julia option poll there will be the chance to make a double marriage with MC Julia and Liandra Dave.
Just imagine the beauty of the first night of wedding and she has still the chastity bell.
Just… chef kiss

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
wish the quest logs had more hints or random hints encounter around the places because wow it really is a detective guessing game without going trough the walktrough
If you don't follow the walktrough faithfully, you need to pay attention to conversations and understand that events happen in sync with time. So chat with a girl at 6am, 9am, 12pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm, 10pm and 12pm! Something different in the dialog might change or some quest might start.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Hello, is there possible to enable somewhat the "romance" with Mira's mom, think I missed that there is specific time that you can romance both of them. Like can it be possible with save edit?
So normally I help here with some hint (with what I know or think), but I have to admit that the walktrough is very clear and linear on this issue. Read it. It's on the first page.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
It happened to me! How did dave get cumwine if I never sold it even once? This is a bug for sure.

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
You sure?
You have romanced Mira first or said to Emily that you are there for casual sex?
In that case you locked yourself, save edit are very risky so I don’t recommend
Thanks for your help, was just thinking about the save editor and maybe turning on the option that romance is on, but would need to research it, thank you!

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
zARRR's ultimate plan to defeat Giron, break so many windows that Giron bankrupts himself repairing them
If you can’t beat them through politic, war and other plots, go through their heart, the wallet.
(and windows of course).
It happened to me! How did dave get cumwine if I never sold it even once? This is a bug for sure.
It’s not a bug, don’t call everything bug, the first cum vial you give to Lucius for the experiment it’s the cumwine.
Also Frisha’s quest needs to have Lucius quest completed to get continued.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Agree, Frisha-Dave quest is especially notorious for its unhelpful hints.
I don't think so. Some people just don't grasp that they have to "hide and listen" in order to trigger the dialogues in Giron's studio.

Man, you can't blame the walkthrough for everything.

In Julia option poll there will be the chance to make a double marriage with MC Julia and Liandra Dave.
Just imagine the beauty of the first night of wedding and she has still the chastity bell.
Just… chef kiss
WHAT THE FUCK o_O o_O

Are you serious, man? :mad:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't think so. Some people just don't grasp that they have to "hide and listen" in order to trigger the dialogues in Giron's studio.

Man, you can't blame the walkthrough for everything.

WHAT THE FUCK o_O o_O

Are you serious, man? :mad:
Easy Otto, double saves.
One for thick Liandra and cucking Dave, and another one for Free Liandra.
(At the same time there are different routes, like Umah humanish and Umah orc)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Easy Otto, double saves.
One for thick Liandra and cucking Dave, and another one for Free Liandra.
(At the same time there are different routes, like Umah humanish and Umah orc)
Dave the Cuck, 2nd Baron of Kirlic. Sounds good to me.

Sounds like Pepin the Short. Or Peter the Cruel. Or Joanna the Mad.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR and Gato21
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes