Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
We already have polygamy. I married:
1. Tia
2. Hiba (after she divorced her husband for me)
3. Raaisha (top huntress)
4. Nyra (mom of dasan. I "spared him" then killed him in secret)

There is also Ayita, but you don't "officially" marry her, more like fuck buddies.
You married Nyra....She's a two bagger!

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
We already have polygamy. I married:
1. Tia
2. Hiba (after she divorced her husband for me)
3. Raaisha (top huntress)
4. Nyra (mom of dasan. I "spared him" then killed him in secret)

There is also Ayita, but you don't "officially" marry her, more like fuck buddies.
well...there is a bonus scene up for a prevote on the discord that involves ayita becoming your wanita (for material reasons ofc). opens up anal options...it's at the prevote stage so who knows if and when it'll be up for the actual bonus poll.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm drunk and happy....And if anyone is offended my my last set of posts.........Taking the 5th :sick:

Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
does anyone know the new weapons besides the chieftain axe, the sword on the cult and hekimas sword?
by new weapons, what do you mean? like unique weapons? there are two bows you get...one in the cult hideout and the other is made by umin.

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
yes unique likes chieftains axe the one you get from killing gurtak for tia and hekimas sword the one you get when defeating hekima just curios there were a lot of new accesories like jordan ring i encountered on the farmland that bosst mgc attack so there might be some i am not aware just hoping others might know :) hehe thank you

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
yes unique likes chieftains axe the one you get from killing gurtak for tia and hekimas sword the one you get when defeating hekima just curios there were a lot of new accesories like jordan ring i encountered on the farmland that bosst mgc attack so there might be some i am not aware just hoping others might know :) hehe thank you
There's a frost axe you get from defeating a secret boss that only appears in December ingame month, just chop the christmas tree in the area with the hunter and he'll appear.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
well like the guy above me there is a a christmas boss and also a halloween boss that drops a ring. December boss is at the forest ruins and the halloween boss is at the swamp in the cave with the fiends.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I feel the need for some help with the walkthrough. It feels like it's jumping from place to place so I am unsure of how to actually follow it to view everything. Is there a more linear guide around or some tips to help navigate it? Because I have had to jump from the first story to the blacksmith to the mayor's office and back to the first part again makes it kind of hard to follow.

Reactions: Punto

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I feel the need for some help with the walkthrough. It feels like it's jumping from place to place so I am unsure of how to actually follow it to view everything. Is there a more linear guide around or some tips to help navigate it? Because I have had to jump from the first story to the blacksmith to the mayor's office and back to the first part again makes it kind of hard to follow.
honestly just progress a questline as far as it can go and switch to the next one. besides this recommendation:

Quests you should do first to enable all options:
Mira up until reading 2
Lucius “control your lust” (requires reading)
Bianca to learn lockpicking
John to learn forging
everything else can be done more or less whenever you want. I recommend doing tia's quest as soon as possible in order to get a companion in combat, exp (sword drops from orcs), and her questline makes anal scenes easier to progress by unlocking lube. the main questline can be put off since there is no urgency there.

Also go ahead and finish the corven entry in the walkthrough, all you have to do is give him a beer to unlock a teacher for hunting. I'd also recommend doing the arianna questline after doing kate's and claire. Claire's questline gives you more background for arianna's questline.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

janpogi10123

Jul 17, 2020
well like the guy above me there is a a christmas boss and also a halloween boss that drops a ring. December boss is at the forest ruins and the halloween boss is at the swamp in the cave with the fiends.
Thank you both of you btw how do you activate the halloween boss?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We talked about it - best quests order - a zillion times. Everybody's got his own ideas.

My advice: carefully read first and last walkthrough pages. Then use the forum's search bar (Mr Search Bar).

Thank you both of you btw how do you activate the halloween boss?
You know, you're asking questions that we've been answering thousands of times. Again, "Helloooo, I'm Mr Search Bar. How do you do?"

I hear there is a Tia and Lyvia update with NTR coming soon. I have awoken from my 1000 year slumber.
Lyvia's update? fighting the Raven? man, it was about time :geek:. I hope we will see some bed gymnastics involving Imawyn.

Tia? well, she's like a damn poll tax. :coffee:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't think so. Some people just don't grasp that they have to "hide and listen" in order to trigger the dialogues in Giron's studio.

Man, you can't blame the walkthrough for everything.
You don't understand. If I remember correctly, the hint doesn't tell you to spy on Giron and Dave the day after you spy on Frisha and Dave. You literally have to use the walkthrough to get that scene.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes