RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I do wonder what's the difference will be in the future, is the "I love you" more for the "pure" route or it will be just difference dialog/scenes. In the WT in some cases like in one or two characters it says that you can say "I love you" or "stay in a corruption" style relationship or something along in those lines.
Yup. It would be cool if I love you" was one more phrase and had meanings in the very end events of the game. Enable multiple endings, including.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ah Last Sovereign is a good game that I should continue one day.

Chyos in discord gave us a sneak peak on how Kirlic will be, but if doesn’t winnext poll on discord we aren’t going to see much.
Surely next year will be developed, and it’s gonna be as detailed as Arenfield, so it’ll take even more time to fully develop it.

We have already 2 bases, your home(not yours literally) and the mercenary camp, not to mention all the other homes where we can have free dinner.

DW we all make our life harder for no reason.
The fun thing about Tia is, that even at full corruption she remains jealous in a more libertine way and she hates some of yours, like Hiba (she literally calls her useless slut)
I like a harem where there is "struggle" between the ladies, as a lot of times it leads to the way Tia trying to be a "better slut".

Well, I'm looking forward to whatever the next update will bring. I hope to see a new area but there is still quite a bit that can still be explored here.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yup. It would be cool if I love you" was one more phrase and had meanings in the very end events of the game. Enable multiple endings, including.
I'm personally ok with it being simply "harem mod on" due to how big the game is, if Chyos have plans for more ending more power to him but that's a lot of work if technically this is still the "beginning " and the end would be talking part in the civil war. But if the plan is different, then who knows.

It somehow feels early and late in development due to how much content this little village and surrounding area has compare to the "grand" style of opening it had.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I guess I got unnecessarily worried about it, I though that "love" would lock me into more a of "pure route" but that doesn't really make too much sense for the rest of the game. I mean Tia was all "I'll keep you all to myself" till you give her a bit of a "taste".

Sometimes I make my life harder for no reason :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how big the village harem would be in the sense of "group sex", as of now it appears it's fairy locked to the people who live in the same house which makes sense(except Rummah sort of, kinda of a "big house" :LOL:). But if/when we do travel to another city this game is going to really be gigantic in terms of quest and npcs if Chyos plan is to give any new city as much care as the main village.

This remind of The Last Sovereign in that sense, it started small, your "main" girls where the party members and then it started to blow up with harem members. But it's a bit less "organized" in this game(there is a list of "main girls" in that game, and it's not as much of a sandbox), but nevertheless I'm looking forward to whatever crazy ideas this game is moving towards.
I don't know the developer's plans and I confess that I'm not interested. Not knowing is what makes the field of speculation so fun. However, I think most girls' stories start and end without much consequence. It's as if you had a wife in every neighborhood and they never knew about each other. Comfortable for the MC although unrealistic lol. I think that only some, like Mira and Kate, for example, go further in the plot and maybe these do put you at some point in a difficult situation of choice.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder how big the village harem would be in the sense of "group sex", as of now it appears it's fairy locked to the people who live in the same house which makes sense(except Rummah sort of, kinda of a "big house" :LOL:). But if/when we do travel to another city this game is going to really be gigantic in terms of quest and npcs if Chyos plan is to give any new city as much care as the main village.
There also is a Verena, Claire, MC and a Kate, Arianna, MC 3-some in the game already
Ah Last Sovereign is a good game that I should continue one day.

Chyos in discord gave us a sneak peak on how Kirlic will be, but if doesn’t winnext poll on discord we aren’t going to see much.
Surely next year will be developed, and it’s gonna be as detailed as Arenfield, so it’ll take even more time to fully develop it.

We have already 2 bases, your home(not yours literally) and the mercenary camp, not to mention all the other homes where we can have free dinner.

DW we all make our life harder for no reason.
The fun thing about Tia is, that even at full corruption she remains jealous in a more libertine way and she hates some of yours, like Hiba (she literally calls her useless slut)
3 Bases... you forgot Cuck valley... I mean Rumah :sneaky:

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Natasha? is she easy to unlock
You just need to taint the fountain where she drinks.
It needs some corruption on you character to do it.
………have you played the game, because it’s the sparkle of like… most of the events?
Literally the MC’s past starts with you romancing Mira, love opened more path than corruption.
It has meaning in every parts of the game, just look at Sabrina reaction through the summoning and later.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nightsight

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
im stuck in many missions like how do i prepare for Gurtak revenge? Or how do i get to investigate on Mira under the church? there nothing happening when i click the locked door...

Reactions: Budman 1959

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
im stuck in many missions like how do i prepare for Gurtak revenge? Or how do i get to investigate on Mira under the church? there nothing happening when i click the locked door...
You must open the door that gives access to the Church catacombs. For that you need a lock pick that you get from Bianca (the girl sitting on the tree trunk at dawn). Have you talked to Raaisha yet? The quest goes step by step smoothly. Watch the step by step on the first page here. It's all there.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
did you look at the walkthrough that is on the first page?

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
You must open the door that gives access to the Church catacombs. For that you need a lock pick that you get from Bianca (the girl sitting on the tree trunk at dawn). Have you talked to Raaisha yet? The quest goes step by step smoothly. Watch the step by step on the first page here. It's all there.
I dont see a catacomb door is it beyond the bedrooms doors? didnt see a Bianca nor a Raisha and yet i"m at 30h into the game, maybe my save is pre 3.x.x

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I dont see a catacomb door is it beyond the bedrooms doors? didnt see a Bianca nor a Raisha and yet i"m at 30h into the game, maybe my save is pre 3.x.x
which is why you should look at the walkthrough...which is conveniently on the first post of this thread.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Could we all agree that the game offers different approaches on everything and you are free to explore those?
There is no BEST way to play the game, play it like you enjoy it and let everyone get their own experience...
100% agree, which is why I answer the question that was asked the way I did. But the person I replied to said it was a "Very Bad Idea" when someone asked if avoiding it was possible, and I simply pointed out a way to avoid it. And yet to to be shown any actual downside.

I like my method much more, because it feels better to stiff the mayor out and the exp I got after testing at level 8 wasn't even enough to level me. So I get to keep my gold, limit my interaction with the mayor to only when I fuck him over or fuck his wife.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
100% agree, which is why I answer the question that was asked the way I did. But the person I replied to said it was a "Very Bad Idea" when someone asked if avoiding it was possible, and I simply pointed out a way to avoid it. And yet to to be shown any actual downside.

I like my method much more, because it feels better to stiff the mayor out and the exp I got after testing at level 8 wasn't even enough to level me. So I get to keep my gold, limit my interaction with the mayor to only when I fuck him over or fuck his wife.
I haven't checked this but here might be something to consider, if you pay Penny 10 Gold for renting her barn you can steal that money from the treasure chest in her home and by that logic there is a treasure chest in Girons home (the same room as the Runestone), so you might be able to steal your "tax money" back from him the same way as from Penny (I wouldn't advice to steal from Penny since she actually spends that money on MC if he seriously builds up her fields)... but Giron is fair game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes