RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
You still get the ultimate say, complete corruption with zero NTR. I was just wondering if there are any downsides to it story wise. I suppose no one has heard what the dev is planning to do with the corruption mechanic in that regard. For example does the demon escape, and due to your corruption enthrall you turning you into her minion? Do you yourself become a demon with IBS that sharts fire onto poor undeserving villager's thatched huts? That kind of baseless speculation.
It actually makes the game much more interesting. Putting a girl at risk of cheating doesn't mean she will cheat on you. It will depend on the route of love, the amount of corruption (I think zero) and also her personality. Frisha does not cheat. Kate cheats. It was rewarding to see Frisha refuse to pay off the debt with sex and to see the MC look up to her and change his concept for her. I think the developer should create more risky situations with this one so that we can choose our girls.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
You still get the ultimate say, complete corruption with zero NTR. I was just wondering if there are any downsides to it story wise. I suppose no one has heard what the dev is planning to do with the corruption mechanic in that regard. For example does the demon escape, and due to your corruption enthrall you turning you into her minion? Do you yourself become a demon with IBS that sharts fire onto poor undeserving villager's thatched huts? That kind of baseless speculation.
Another thing I wonder is what he plans for certain girls who have high corruption. Emily reaches 37!!! Will it make a difference at any stage to be 10 or 37? It would make sense if it did.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It actually makes the game much more interesting. Putting a girl at risk of cheating doesn't mean she will cheat on you. It will depend on the route of love, the amount of corruption (I think zero) and also her personality. Frisha does not cheat. Kate cheats. It was rewarding to see Frisha refuse to pay off the debt with sex and to see the MC look up to her and change his concept for her. I think the developer should create more risky situations with this one so that we can choose our girls.
I am bringing back a Morrowind citation from my good ol’ villain Dagoth Ur:

“This is getting tiresome… “

Poor Kate doesn’t even dare to cheat you, she thinks you are her world.
There are already risky situations everywhere, from Emily with Giron to Bianca and the goblins, the girls are always on your sides.
Even Tia with zero corruption, when you bang some other girl, she is angry but she still loves you.
Is this so hard to understand how NTR happens?
When even Chyos addresses how happens in the game introduction!

Last edited:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
So is there a way to avoid/prevent or make it so the stable girl Beth does not jerk off and bang horses, because i really like Beth but seeing her jerk off and bang horses annoys me and turns me off that character and the game knowing we cant prevent her and stop her from doing that (cause she obviously does it daily rather your there or not) so is there a way to have her not do that when you meet her? or maybe in a new update rework her character and events so that its avoidable/preventable/optional for those that dont want her engaging in animals can prevent it before it happens and those that want to see it can still see it that way people can choose to have a animal content with Beth or not rather than it being forced therefore ruining that character for some cause not everyone wants to see a girl they like are going for banging barn animals not kink shaming but its a general concern and since the game isnt done yet it can still be rectified to fit both tastes, peace.
who is Beth?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So is there a way to avoid/prevent or make it so the stable girl Beth does not jerk off and bang horses, because i really like Beth but seeing her jerk off and bang horses annoys me and turns me off that character and the game knowing we cant prevent her and stop her from doing that (cause she obviously does it daily rather your there or not) so is there a way to have her not do that when you meet her? or maybe in a new update rework her character and events so that its avoidable/preventable/optional for those that dont want her engaging in animals can prevent it before it happens and those that want to see it can still see it that way people can choose to have a animal content with Beth or not rather than it being forced therefore ruining that character for some cause not everyone wants to see a girl they like are going for banging barn animals not kink shaming but its a general concern and since the game isnt done yet it can still be rectified to fit both tastes, peace.
Wrong thread pal

Reactions: Ottoeight

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The whole corruption debate is still going on?

1. There are routes based on your decisions
2. Corruption typically affects dialogue and unlocks extra scenes like anal, threesomes and public sex. Having looked at the game files, the highest corruption that can alter dialogue is 25-30. Beyond that, it does nothing.
3a. Some NTR scenes are gated behind corruption so even if you pursue the ntr route, nothing will happen if corruption is not high enough
3b. No matter how corrupt a girl is, there is no ntr as long as you, the player, don't make the choices that lead to ntr.
4. Each girl also has a "likes NTR" tracker associated with them and the more NTR scenes you do the more willing they are to engage in NTR (this especially affects Kate).

Regardless and in summation, it is still your choice in everything that happens. You can also choose to not corrupt anyone if you want, just take strong anesthetic (though this will lock you out of a lot of content)

Corruption as what has been stated multiple times simply lowers their inhibition as well as making them more sexually active. This is why on certain love routes a higher corruption is required in order to break their resistance to cheating on the MC. If there is some unforeseen downside to corrupting them (which is not NTR because again that is driven by player choice) I don't see that as going over well because pretty much everyone corrupts the characters in order to access more scenes. The entire theme of the game is corruption so that is very unlikely to happen.

I wrote this quickly so there might be some errors in logic but the people who are going to understand will understand and the people who don't won't ever be happy so.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is even worth doing the Mayor debt guest or just ignore?
Completing that Quest will allow you to enter your house again, where you can craft armors, it also greatly increase your reputation in Arenfield.
I'd say early on this makes a great difference and you shouldn't do Lyvia's Quest until your MC is atleast Level 30, has the best armor and weapons he can make and have Tia with you with simmiliar to same conditions

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Completing that Quest will allow you to enter your house again, where you can craft armors, it also greatly increase your reputation in Arenfield.
I'd say early on this makes a great difference and you shouldn't do Lyvia's Quest until your MC is atleast Level 30, has the best armor and weapons he can make and have Tia with you with simmiliar to same conditions
I did her quest at like level 20(maybe even lower, honestly) with full leather armor on everyone, it's not so hard you need to be level 30. Picklocking you house at midnight and creating the armor is far better, then spending 20 gold on paying for access to your house you can get for free for doing her quest(+ the rest of the benefits of doing her quests).

with Tia getting you elderwood you can even just straight up buy all the leather types you need, and as a safe measure you can upgrade each piece as well.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Is even worth doing the Mayor debt guest or just ignore?
You can lockpick your house, but only at midnight. Time limiting, I know, but I refuse to give Giron any money.

He'll relief you of your debt after you send 5 Mercs to guard Arenfield.

Reactions: zARRR
Jul 2, 2022
The whole corruption debate is still going on?

1. There are routes based on your decisions
2. Corruption typically affects dialogue and unlocks extra scenes like anal, threesomes and public sex. Having looked at the game files, the highest corruption that can alter dialogue is 25-30. Beyond that, it does nothing.
3a. Some NTR scenes are gated behind corruption so even if you pursue the ntr route, nothing will happen if corruption is not high enough
3b. No matter how corrupt a girl is, there is no ntr as long as you, the player, don't make the choices that lead to ntr.
4. Each girl also has a "likes NTR" tracker associated with them and the more NTR scenes you do the more willing they are to engage in NTR (this especially affects Kate).

Regardless and in summation, it is still your choice in everything that happens. You can also choose to not corrupt anyone if you want, just take strong anesthetic (though this will lock you out of a lot of content)

Corruption as what has been stated multiple times simply lowers their inhibition as well as making them more sexually active. This is why on certain love routes a higher corruption is required in order to break their resistance to cheating on the MC. If there is some unforeseen downside to corrupting them (which is not NTR because again that is driven by player choice) I don't see that as going over well because pretty much everyone corrupts the characters in order to access more scenes. The entire theme of the game is corruption so that is very unlikely to happen.

I wrote this quickly so there might be some errors in logic but the people who are going to understand will understand and the people who don't won't ever be happy so.
Anything that has the potential to bring another dick into the situation gets people riled up. While the MC fucking everything that moves is fine obviously.

Reactions: Ottoeight

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can lockpick your house, but only at midnight. Time limiting, I know, but I refuse to give Giron any money.

The beauty of Giron’s debts are that you can always fuck him.
Fuck him by being a mercenary leader
Fuck him by building an orphanage
Fuck him by fucking his wife
And yet we still haven’t seen the best

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Very Bad Idea.

I did her quest at like level 20(maybe even lower, honestly) with full leather armor on everyone, it's not so hard you need to be level 30. Picklocking you house at midnight and creating the armor is far better, then spending 20 gold on paying for access to your house you can get for free for doing her quest(+ the rest of the benefits of doing her quests).

with Tia getting you elderwood you can even just straight up buy all the leather types you need, and as a safe measure you can upgrade each piece as well.
As they've already told you:

paying your debt will raise your reputation.

SECONDLY, paying your debts is A QUEST ITSELF. Everytime you complete a quest you gain xp points. At lower levers completing a quest IS A LOT OF XP POINTS. So, pay your fucking debts.

Thirdly, you should get your house back as soon as possible because you'd better learn sewing from Frisha early.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Very Bad Idea.

As they've already told you:

paying your debt will raise your reputation.

SECONDLY, paying your debts is A QUEST ITSELF. Everytime you complete a quest you gain xp points. At lower levers completing a quest IS A LOT OF XP POINTS. So, pay your fucking debts.

Thirdly, you should get your house back as soon as possible because you'd better learn sewing from Frisha early.
1. we don't know how import it is yet, so can't really rely on it as "be all".

2. exp can be farmed, and you'll gain much more exp by just straight up doing the quest I mentioned.

3. the house can be lockpicked, which again is a lot cheaper early game then paying 20 gold. By the time you build up the 20 gold you can finish up multiple quests, get full leather set for everyone and buy enough materials to upgrade said set with all the plates you need. This is your weakest point, as both methods allow you to create it.

Your strongest point is the reputation, but until I see a reason why it's important and why missing 1 point of it is important I don't see why when someone asks "can I skip paying my debt" my only answer should be "think of your reputation"

Last edited:
Reactions: RamirezRJBR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
1. we don't know how import it is yet, so can't really rely on it as "be all".

2. exp can be farmed, and you'll gain much more exp by just straight up doing the quest I mentioned.

3. the house can be lockpicked, which again is a lot cheaper early game then paying 20 gold. By the time you build up the 20 gold you can finish up multiple quests, get full leather set for everyone and buy enough materials to upgrade said set with all the plates you need. This is your weakest point, as both methods allow you to create it.

Your strongest point is the reputation, but until I see a reason why it's important and why missing 1 point of it is important I don't see why when someone asks "can I skip paying my debt" my only answer should be "think of your reputation"
For now reputation unlocks some special options, mostly with Giron letting you do stuff, like giving more time to Emily for paying her debt

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
WEAPONS:

what you got if you completed everything in 0.5.0.0

remember:

MC can use daggers and bows
Lyvia can use swords
Tia can use axes

You can craft:

- copper, bronze, silver, iron, shadowstone swords/axes/daggers.

Shadowstone weapons are made with shadow jewels. You can find shadow jewels in chests in the dungeon under the church (Church's quest): you have to open them using keys dropped by Syfa or obtain them by giving food and petting your cat.

You can find/obtain:

SWORDS:
- rusty swords (dropped or lost by orcs)
- Tainted Dawnbreaker (by killing the Prophet in Arianna's quest)
- Hekima's sword (by defeating Hekima, Anya's stepfather)

AXES:
- Chieftain's Axe (by defeating the Orc Chieftain, Umah's father)
- Winter's Axe (by killing The Krampus, hidden bonus december monster)

DAGGERS:
- Marcus' dagger

BOWS:
- your bow
- reinforced bow (made by Umin in Rumah)
- Voxdeorum's bow (found it in a chest under the cultists' church in Arianna's quest)
- Elderwood bow (made by Umin in Rumah)

ACCESSORIES:
- Jodarr's ring (found it while digging Penny's field)
- Vexx's ring (by killing The Ancient One, hidden bonus october monster)
- leather belts (by killing southern bandits)

GEMSTONES:
- shadow jewels (inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
- jade (in the mine and inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
- tennlooite (inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
Is it just me, or Jodarr's Ring has a level requirement to be worn now? MC is level 20 and has learned Witchcraft yet he still can't wear it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes