zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So... Doubt has been driving me crazy! Anyway whenever the game gives you the option to say you love the girl or not I say no except when I really like it. I like Mira and Frisha. I wish the game would let me turn Penny and Tia into friends. And I honestly don't know what to do with Bianca. Boy... what a mess. I will become a priest! haha
I mean you can say no to Tia and Penny, you lose their quest, but you remain friends.
You can ignore multiple girls that aren’t needed for the main plot and shenanigans.
And Bianca love scene is quite emotional, if you don’t like the girl just say no.
Yes you can have more than 1 in Rumah, I have 4 altogether there plus 2 others that I can have sex with, don't know if the last 2 will become wives or not, and this is where the "Hearm" tag comes from at this time.

If MC becomes a Baron then he can marry all he wants to.

But yes outside of Rumah we will just have to wait for what comes in the game.
Ehy I know my stuff on Rumah, don’t need to repeat what I said, there is no actual prooth that if the MC will become Baron will change the status quo of monogamy, for that you need to at least shake the higher ups.
MC either gonna have his personal harem when he becomes king or have multiple secret affairs.
I'm asking cause if it's just one, I don't think I want to waste it on Julia. lol.
Poor Julia, she is worth to save her.
For now the only two confirmed marriable bachelorettes are Emily and Julia.
There isn’t plan in the polls for Penny, Frisha, Kate et cetera.
Kate will probably have her marriage when she ends her questline, Penny also just like Emily.
Minor characters or side ones will probably need a bonus scene for that.

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
One thing I can't understand. Why is everyone fixated on getting married MC?))) Why do you need this???

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
One thing I can't understand. Why is everyone fixated on getting married MC?))) Why do you need this???
I don’t know, probably to make it official?
But what’s to make official?
In the end it’s something arbitrary imposed by a culture/society, look how Rumah deals with it.
If Chyos has humor after the marriage he should show the GAME OVER screen lmao.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Because some people are obsessed with pointless arguments. MC still hasn't gone to Kirlic, nonetheless they're quarrelling over his marriage. Bummer.

Reactions: Gato21

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I gues people get confused by the term and it's implementation and meaning towards the game.
So far we have Julia who wants to marry the MC as she considers this her only chance to be free of her father and opressive step mom and Emily for whom marriage is a live long dream that got crushed for her atleast twice by now.
2 Characters that have a personal need based on their Story so far for marriage... but Julia might be saveable without marriage and Emily might be happy enough with a secret "ceremony".
By what Chyos shared so far marriage doesn't seem to be an actual mechanism in the game as in regards to unlocking special benefits (other than new scenes with those 2 girls) or drawbacks.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
What's the downside of corruption? So far more scenes. Is it one of those things where the chickens come home to roost (eventually MC is going to have a reckoning)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What's the downside of corruption? So far more scenes. Is it one of those things where the chickens come home to roost (eventually MC is going to have a reckoning)?
It allows NTR for one and anal sex with some girls where others will give it, it allows for touching Kates butt in the inn while cleaning the tables and so on.

All of that I am not into so I keep it only as a love route only without corruption.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
As I had predicted. Girls have different personalities and cheat or not according to their own morals and according to corruption. On the love route Frisha doesn't cheat on you with Grant if he has zero corruption. Kate on the contrary, even on the route of love and with zero corruption betrays you.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
As I had predicted. Girls have different personalities and cheat or not according to their own morals and according to corruption. On the love route Frisha doesn't cheat on you with Grant if he has zero corruption. Kate on the contrary, even on the route of love and with zero corruption betrays you.
You still get the ultimate say, complete corruption with zero NTR. I was just wondering if there are any downsides to it story wise. I suppose no one has heard what the dev is planning to do with the corruption mechanic in that regard. For example does the demon escape, and due to your corruption enthrall you turning you into her minion?o_O Do you yourself become a demon with IBS that sharts fire onto poor undeserving villager's thatched huts?:devilish: :poop::WutFace:That kind of baseless speculation.:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: RamirezRJBR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I disagree, read the walkthrough and you will know that you are wrong.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It allows threesomes, anal, sex in public, et cetera, girls become more open to the idea of having sex because their inhibitions get canceled, so they also become more horny.

NTR happens both with and without corruption, some folks here believe that corruption leads immediately to your girl going after others, but in reality they cheat only when you lose or let it happen.
Corruption simply opens more possibilities on how far they’ll go.
For example vanilla Kate with threesomes, handjobs, anal, pregnancy and other sex possibilities.
Or as another example slut Kate.
Both routes can be full of corruption but you only decide when it’s NTR.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You still get the ultimate say, complete corruption with zero NTR. I was just wondering if there are any downsides to it story wise. I suppose no one has heard what the dev is planning to do with the corruption mechanic in that regard.
Well so far it's only beneficial and you hardly have any Options to reduce Player corruption so I wouldn't consider it that bad just yet... but maybe don't go overboard an alignment of 71 and Player corruption of 65 should be enough to get all scenes

Reactions: Gato21

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not really, it’s a wrong information, you make sound Kate as a unfaithful slut while in reality NTR happens only when you allow it or fail.
Being blackmailed by an evil inkeeper because she didn’t bring any money and forcing her into sex while you are standing there doing absolutely nothing it’s not betrayal, it’s being a fucking coward.
If girls had really their own morals and decided to have sex while you where gone, as I already said this thread would be a Mayhem!
NTR happens only when YOU want it or fail, you chose to let her deal with Thomas, you chose to make her wear slutty dresses around customers, you let her do these stuff.
And this doesn’t happen only for Kate but for all girls, even when my Tia was full corrupted she never said “Honey I went to the orcs while you were gone”, if she bangs someone else it’s your and only fault in game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes