Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I presume the 3 upgrade slots is random?
I think so, I know crafting armor and forging weapons are random I'm not sure about the drops I saved and reloaded the "Winters Axe" fight quite a few times but only ever got 1 slot. The Vox bow is the first drop I got with 3 slots

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I can't remember exactly but you need to have a certain standing with John (The Blacksmith). After that I'm afraid I don't know

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
WEAPONS:

what you got if you completed everything in 0.5.0.0

remember:

MC can use daggers and bows
Lyvia can use swords
Tia can use axes

You can craft:

- copper, bronze, silver, iron, shadowstone swords/axes/daggers.

Shadowstone weapons are made with shadow jewels. You can find shadow jewels in chests in the dungeon under the church (Church's quest): you have to open them using keys dropped by Syfa or obtain them by giving food and petting your cat.

You can find/obtain:

SWORDS:
- rusty swords (dropped or lost by orcs)
- Tainted Dawnbreaker (by killing the Prophet in Arianna's quest)
- Hekima's sword (by defeating Hekima, Anya's stepfather)

AXES:
- Chieftain's Axe (by defeating the Orc Chieftain, Umah's father)
- Winter's Axe (by killing The Krampus, hidden bonus december monster)

DAGGERS:
- Marcus' dagger

BOWS:
- your bow
- reinforced bow (made by Umin in Rumah)
- Voxdeorum's bow (found it in a chest under the cultists' church in Arianna's quest)
- Elderwood bow (made by Umin in Rumah)

ACCESSORIES:
- Jodarr's ring (found it while digging Penny's field)
- Vexx's ring (by killing The Ancient One, hidden bonus october monster)
- leather belts (by killing southern bandits)

GEMSTONES:
- shadow jewels (inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
- jade (in the mine and inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
- tennlooite (inside chests in the dungeon under the church)

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Need help getting rusty sword, I've defeated multiple bandits and they don't drop any rusty swords, I can't defeat any of the orcs in the forest because they curbstomp me, I tried killing the single orc by Tia but it's not dropping any swords.
You have to be patient. Sometimes you face several Orcs and no sword drops. Keep fighting them and take the opportunity to level up.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
I am missing the option of a chastity belt for Liandra in this version
We need to finish the quest with the blacksmith John to supply swords for the king and make a chastity belt while Liandra is waiting for your decision in the cave where you freed her.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
We need to finish the quest with the blacksmith John to supply swords for the king and make a chastity belt while Liandra is waiting for your decision in the cave where you freed her.
So I have to finish the swords quest with John first and then enable the creation of the chastity belt?

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
OK!! I just got confused the fuck out of me. You guys are talking about corruption and how it makes girls bolder and sluttier(for MC) also anal, threesomes and public sex etc. YET, all I can think about is FUCKING MIRA!!! She has sex with MC almost begs him to do it, she does anal, she had a threesome with her mom AND she fucked MC in a CHURCH!!! WTF IS GOING ON??LOOOOOOOOOL.

• Love
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
OK!! I just got confused the fuck out of me. You guys are talking about corruption and how it makes girls bolder and sluttier(for MC) also anal, threesomes and public sex etc. YET, all I can think about is FUCKING MIRA!!! She has sex with MC almost begs him to do it, she does anal, she had a threesome with her mom AND she fucked MC in a CHURCH!!! WTF IS GOING ON??LOOOOOOOOOL.
She is really open minded I guess

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
She is really open minded I guess
If I have to elaborate that, I would say it’s because she knows the MC the most, she was her childhood friend (And possibile half sister), she knows him since she was born, she helped him when he needed the most, she basically understands him and has a lot of patience.
After all she is the canon girl for many villagers in Arenfield, from Kate to Rick everyone thought one day they would have been together as a couple before the events that changed his life.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LUKE1254

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I just enlarged my house. I gave Athia a quarter. Three left. Will we be able to have three women in the future!? If so, I'll take Mira, Frisha and Liandra! And who would you put in the rooms?

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So now you know....Women actually like sex just as much as men, always have always will:p

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I just enlarged my house. I gave Athia a quarter. Three left. Will we be able to have three women in the future!? If so, I'll take Mira, Frisha and Liandra! And who would you put in the rooms?
You want three women in your house! I get more than enough nagging with one and I just couldn't take three

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes