RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Then the point is what I listed above, the poorly desing on this particular bonus scene by the Dev, nothing more.

And no, it should not be attached how high is your corruption with her, but more on what critical decision you made with her in the past. Like being his boyfriend, and saving him from Dave.
When you fuck her with Emily, she says:"I am a slut, but a loyal slut" That means a lot.
So no, everyone can discuss whatever they want.But you cannot destroy everything you build with her for just 20 gold. That was poorly design, and should be fixed.

If people think I am wrong in that, then make better solid arguments than me.Because you will find that I am right.
it's one of the reasons why I refuse to do any of the ntr scenes. either the mc acts pathetic and has to lose for the scene to trigger or he has to sell out the women and not help them (emily, kate, frisha, etc)

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sorry about the "war". I'm a peaceful guy, but I get irritated by unnecessary jokes and sarcasm. It doesn't add anything. Yes, once Frisha is on the love route with the MC and even though he says he won't repay the debt, she will talk to Grant and not have sex with him. The scene has to be improved and have an ending because she keeps going to Grant's room, talking, talking, doesn't pay the debt and also doesn't have sex. This goes on indefinitely.
The point is still the same, anyway. Any chick - unless you lose a fight - won't cuck you unless you want to be cucked.

My Frisha has corruption 27, and when my MC has sex with her and Emily, as Yotetar just pointed out, she explains Emily that she hadn't sex with anyone but MC, because even though she's a slut, nonetheless she is "a loyal slut".

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
The point is still the same, anyway. Any chick - unless you lose a fight - won't cuck you unless you want to be cucked.

My Frisha has corruption 27, and when my MC has sex with her and Emily, as Yotetar just pointed out, she explains Emily that she hadn't sex with anyone but MC, because even though she's a slut, nonetheless she is "a loyal slut".
yep. you literally have to fail at helping her to pay off the debt before it becomes an issue.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Then the point is what I listed above, the poorly desing on this particular bonus scene by the Dev, nothing more.

And no, it should not be attached how high is your corruption with her, but more on what critical decision you made with her in the past. Like being his boyfriend, and saving him from Dave.
When you fuck her with Emily, she says:"I am a slut, but a loyal slut" That means a lot.
So no, everyone can discuss whatever they want.But you cannot destroy everything you build with her for just 20 gold. That was poorly design, and should be fixed.

If people think I am wrong in that, then make better solid arguments than me.Because you will find that I am right.
I totally agree with you. I also think that once the path of love is established, there should be no infidelity (regardless of corruption). However, a specific amount of corruption changed the outcome, and we've seen it modify the mechanics that we were familiar with. Like you, I agree that the game should be patched to match the rest of the game mechanics. Either the DEV admits that corruption only modifies the sex scenes between MCs and girls, or he admits that it will now interfere with their decision-making as well.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
By the way, If people think: "sure, you criticize but no solutions", here is one:
- Frisha goes to work with Verena to earn 1 piece of gold every week,this will teach her how to be a better tailor, help Verena with his business, and get an income.

This also opens a possibility to more bonus scenes with Verena Arianna and NTR.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

On the path of love. If my theory is correct, if you don't pay the debt, she will have sex with Grant because she has high corruption. However, if you have Frisha with zero corruption, even if you don't pay the debt, she enters Grant's quant, but doesn't have sex with him. That's what happened to me. I was all proud. The MC himself thinks she has changed and is impressed by her attitude.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
it's one of the reasons why I refuse to do any of the ntr scenes. either the mc acts pathetic and has to lose for the scene to trigger or he has to sell out the women and not help them (emily, kate, frisha, etc)
Anyway, sharing and cucking are very different "things". Sharing Kate with Rick in the barn and sharing Verena with Old Pal Rod (MC's future father-in-law in my gameplay for sure ;)) isn't "selling them out". :geek:

I totally agree with you. I also think that once the path of love is established, there should be no infidelity (regardless of corruption). However, a specific amount of corruption changed the outcome, and we've seen it modify the mechanics that we were familiar with. Like you, I agree that the game should be patched to match the rest of the game mechanics. Either the DEV admits that corruption only modifies the sex scenes between MCs and girls, or he admits that it will now interfere with their decision-making as well.
Well, he created tons and tons and tons of events, by now. I don't think it's fair judging him for a single event.
He might reconsider it, anyway.

Nonetheless, I don't think it's a problem: I guess anybody who's playing a NON-NTR gameplay just saved, watched the scene, puked and regretted, then reloaded, payed Frisha's debt and moved on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
By the way, If people think: "sure, you criticize but no solutions", here is one:
- Frisha goes to work with Verena to earn 1 piece of gold every week,this will teach her how to be a better tailor, help Verena with his business, and get an income.

What a great idea why don’t you pop up down in discord and…

Kidding aside this could bring also new stuff, from a threesome with Verena and Frisha to an old chap swinging dance.
A character development for Frisha is highly needed since after Dave left her she needs to start working out or mature.
I do like Frisha’s persona but if she remains stagnant while all of her other family members grows, both in personality and working abilities, it’s a pity.
Anyway, sharing and cucking are very different "things". Sharing Kate with Rick in the barn and sharing Verena with Old Pal Rod (MC's future father-in-law in my gameplay for sure ;)) isn't "selling them out". :geek:

Well, he created tons and tons and tons of events, by now. I don't think it's fair judging him for a single event.
He might reconsider it, anyway.

Nonetheless, I don't think it's a problem: I guess anybody who's playing a NON-NTR gameplay just saved, watched the scene, puked and regretted, then reloaded, payed Frisha's debt and moved on.
You had the same idea with the old rod as me uh?
Best father in law ever

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

You're evil. I like you. Stay as you are.

:cool:

(still waiting for Arianna finding out about MC and Verena, and Mira finding out about MC and Frisha) :sneaky:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyway, how are the latest news from Chyos? I hope he's doing well now.
He is doing pretty well, he is trying to recatch his usual update routine, but as always he never succeeded.
He finished the Queen and Princess models plus a new map

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
ever read those stories in newspapers about dudes having multiple children with their loving waifus until they discovered they always been sterile ?
walkthrough states that if you send Kate to her father's "friends" in the Inn and she has enough corruption she will suck them , and in RamirezRJBR's exemple Frisha betrays if she is corrupted , yes it's you who decide if those events happen at all but that's not the point ,the point is if your girl will open her legs for any passerby when you are not around .

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
ever read those stories in newspapers about dudes having multiple children with their loving waifus until they discovered they always been sterile ?
walkthrough states that if you send Kate to her father's "friends" in the Inn and she has enough corruption she will suck them , and in RamirezRJBR's exemple Frisha betrays if she is corrupted , yes it's you who decide if those events happen at all but that's not the point ,the point is if your girl will open her legs for any passerby when you are not around .
Thanks! Everyone here can only say that I'm wrong and that corruption only serves to release sex scenes that don't affect decisions. I was convinced they did, for in sending Frisha uncorrupted into Grant's room, she didn't have sex. With corruption she did. I didn't even remember this example from Kate. Well remembered. That is, the corruption of the game affects the scenes and the decisions of the girls.

Reactions: playa2

wannagetu

Dec 16, 2020
Can somebody please share the Download file of Version: 0.4.3.5 with me?
Also the walkthrough with it if it's possible, since I can't find both anywhere :/

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks! Everyone here can only say that I'm wrong and that corruption only serves to release sex scenes that don't affect decisions. I was convinced they did, for in sending Frisha uncorrupted into Grant's room, she didn't have sex. With corruption she did. I didn't even remember this example from Kate. Well remembered. That is, the corruption of the game affects the scenes and the decisions of the girls.
I'm confused, I never played the love only route with Frisha and I paid Grant to stop him blackmailing her. If uncorrupted Frisha in your game didn't have sex with Grant does she still owe him the 20 Gold? What did they talk about in his room? Because Grant isn't too nice and I can't imagine him letting her off the hook that easily.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Can somebody please share the Download file of Version: 0.4.3.5 with me?
Also the walkthrough with it if it's possible, since I can't find both anywhere :/
We usually download the new version and delete the old. Maybe someone on here kept the older versions but I think you have a better chance of winning the Lottery. Is there some reason why you need that particular version?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes