zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
OK hear me out. The main character's walking animation reminds me of those Michael Jackson sprites for some reason. So, please let us learn how to moonwalk!
Holy moley then I am not the only one!
Sometimes while I hunt or get some stuff I put Billie jean or Beat it in the background, it makes me laugh I don’t know

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I can't help thinking that some users here won't listen and won't understand, whatever you tell them. A lost cause is a lost cause.
Yes, some here, especially the more veterans, think they are the holders of the truth or they are telepaths who read the mind of the creator of the game. Any speculation of the newbies is refuted by them sometimes even with lack of manners, including. The other day a member called me ignorant. Just because I was still trying to understand the mechanics of the game. But life goes on. The space is public and democratic. Others listened and others responded with grace and respect.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Something I can add is something that I understand why it is in there, but it did throw the "pure" route off so far because it's a weird thing to pop-up.

When Kate brings up pregnancy and birth control, even when you are on a total purity route, do not let her dance, do not let her wear skimpy clothing, she has no corruption and the MC has an extremely low corruption score (I think mine is at 33 or so, dubbing it the Saint route) - she still has an inner monologue where she brings up: "But what if I fuck around with other guys, should I ask them to provide the birth control or use my own?".

I'm fully aware that some of this discussion has NTR as a focal point, for me it doesn't. If I want an NTR run, I'll make the dumbass idiot decisions that lead to it. This was more something might need correction in a pure route.

Obviously nobody knows Chyos his master plan, but there is a pure/good route (subjective to your opinion) where you probably full on defy Isha. Since the quest to confront the demon together with Athia is literally called Stopping Evil.

I think out of all female characters though, Kate is the most difficult to deal with, even for Chyos from a coding perspective. She has so many events and interactions that even if you go full pure and make every conservative choice - she'll still sometimes give you an insight in her mind where she is more "loose". This in contrast with some of the other female characters that will definitely, 100% not stray from the pure train of thought if uncorrupted. For instance, Tia will always throw a temper tantrum if you do anything with anyone else in her presence when she is completely uncorrupted.

You can actually "take" Kate's virginity in the Arianna & Kate scene after bringing Rick home, but it won't count because it's not coded as an actual virginity scene. So you can progress with Kate sexually even without having had sex with Kate in the Drunken Fox story line. It's the nature of such a complex and wonderful game with so many paths, but that's clean up work for the future when Chyos is able to hire one or two more people to work on the game.
Yes, I agree that there is a job of cleaning up and organizing the characters' thoughts for the future to be done by Cyros. However, it would be gratifying to know that women have repressed personalities (which apparently is the case with Kate) and that triggers will come around for us to trigger. I just found out that corruption is one of them. And I think that in the version with or without corruption they will make decisions that are beyond their control. After all, that's life. And yes, the game is complex and wonderful and unlike the "veterans" here, I like to think that Cryros is capable of anything!

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Sitting with Lyvia during evening seems to be bugged I think. Everytime I sit near the fire nothing happens.
EDIT: Nvm it works now. That was weird

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes, I agree that there is a job of cleaning up and organizing the characters' thoughts for the future to be done by Cyros. However, it would be gratifying to know that women have repressed personalities (which apparently is the case with Kate) and that triggers will come around for us to trigger. I just found out that corruption is one of them. And I think that in the version with or without corruption they will make decisions that are beyond their control. After all, that's life. And yes, the game is complex and wonderful and unlike the "veterans" here, I like to think that Cryros is capable of anything!
Cyros, Cryros next time will be Cheerios

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
When Kate brings up pregnancy and birth control, even when you are on a total purity route, do not let her dance, do not let her wear skimpy clothing, she has no corruption and the MC has an extremely low corruption score (I think mine is at 33 or so, dubbing it the Saint route) - she still has an inner monologue where she brings up: "But what if I fuck around with other guys, should I ask them to provide the birth control or use my own?".
Hold on, your Kate says shit like that? I either never pay attention or have never had that happened to me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Since I finished my new gameplay and I completed everything,

here you are my...

ASwS Supplementary Notes to the Walkthrough

1) the cheatbook IS on your table in your house since the very beginning - grab it when you grab your bow;

2) your alignment goes down from 50 to 49 at the end of the Intro - I guess it happens when you help Kate and give her ring back.

3) How to raise your alignment (more corruption): +1 if steal a log after midnight; +1 if you steal a bottle of wine.
Moreover, when you cut wood with Tia: if Tia's corruption is 0 and you try removing her clothes, she will knock you down and your corruption will rise (+1 alignment).

4) you'd better ask Frisha and learn sewing as soon as you get your home back: craft anything you can and equip because they're very useful items.

Emily's quest - FIRST rescue mission:
- if you need money, every morning Mira will give you the money she collects for the ransom; first time she gave me 20 silver coins, then I went to rescue Emily;
- enter the shed - if you kill the bandit +1 alignment, if you don't kill him -1 alignment. There are 5 gold coins (if I remember well) in the chest under the bed;
- after you find the camp, go back to Lyvia and tell her: she will give you 3 gold coins. Now, get back to the camp and wait for the night.

Tia's quest:
Time to settle down in Rumah:
- if you give cumwine to Hiba, +1 alignment;
- you can't "buy" ropes using the cheatbook, therefore buy a lot of ropes from Lucius before finding the old chieftain inside the well and triggering the first "orc war" - you need a lot of wood, nails, ropes, wine, copper bars.

Lyvia's:
- bandit camp, after you rescue Lyvia: pick up panflute and shovel;
- garrison's barracks: if you steal money, +1 alignment.

John's quest - the mine:
- if you bury the dead soldier outside mine: -1 alignment;
- after you sent your mercenaries: if you are with Lyvia and you order to burn the dead corpses Lyvia's affection will rise;
- you will find a jade in a chest in the mine.

Raaisha's quest - while searching for Orcs village:
- if you find out Dasaan's tent and kill him: if you bury him, then alignment -5.

Rumah Village: Umah's quest
At a certain point - if I remember well, it's after you build Umah's tent - when you talk to Umin and you ask for a new bow he will answer you that you have to build a workshop for him and a storage building in the clearing.
So build them: Umin will make weapons in the workshop and you will store 40 wood/food/and so on.

Umin will be able to make a powerful new bow for you, but he will need 4 intestines of a plague fiend. Mind you: you can't have them using the cheatbook, so you must kill the plague fiends and collect them!

Corven's quest:
- Corven will teach you PIN SHOT fighting technique when you reach 7 talent points in hunting.
- Corven will teach you POISONED ARROW when you reach talent 9 in hunting;
- Corven will teach you DOUBLE SHOT when you reach talent 10 in hunting.

Liandra's quest:
- when you steal soap: alignment +1

Hidden bonus enemies:

In october (10th month) you will see pumpkins everywhere. Go to the swamp, enter the cave - in NE corner you will find a strange pumpkin.
Touch it and you will fight The Ancient One (lvl 48!!) and 2 plague fiends (lvl 26): so be prepared and come with Lyvia and Tia.
Kill 'em all: you will gain 16000 xp points + spoils. Touch the Ancient One's corpse and you will get Vexx's Ring: equip it as an accessory.

In december (12th month) at Forest Ruins you'll find a Xmas tree near the pond. You need to be with Tia: she will cut it down (you'll get elderwood and potions).
The Krampus will appear: it's lvl 57, so be there with Lyvia too!! Kill it and you will get 6000 xp points + spoils + Winter's Axe (for Tia, of course) + a parchment (a message from Chyos).

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
WRONG... as you just said you didn't pay her debt... THAT's the trigger... corruption only affects the dialogues.

It's not really a question of realism or capacity... I mean so far noone called you out for misspelling the Devs name each time you mention him... sometimes even in different writings within the same post.
EDIT: Allright now someone else did... didn't refresh the site in time apparently.
Chyos included NTR as a choice the MC has to make, corrupted or not, all examples you have given is for the NTR path, disregarding the none NTR path... what we keep telling you is that Corruption doesn't change the way the girls acts around, you choose the NTR path she will behave accordingly.
Corruption only changes how she speaks about things, that Frisha is not haveing Sex with Grant if her corruption is 0 seems more like a bug now.
I just checked the event. corruption just changes the initial dialogue but it still ends in ntr regardless.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Since I finished my new gameplay and I completed everything,

here you are my...

ASwS Supplementary Notes to the Walkthrough

1) the cheatbook IS on your table in your house since the very beginning - grab it when you grab your bow;

2) your alignment goes down from 50 to 49 at the end of the Intro - I guess it happens when you help Kate and give her ring back.

3) How to raise your alignment (more corruption): +1 if steal a log after midnight; +1 if you steal a bottle of wine.
Moreover, when you cut wood with Tia: if Tia's corruption is 0 and you try removing her clothes, she will knock you down and your corruption will rise (+1 alignment).

4) you'd better ask Frisha and learn sewing as soon as you get your home back: craft anything you can and equip because they're very useful items.

Emily's quest - FIRST rescue mission:
- if you need money, every morning Mira will give you the money she collects for the ransom; first time she gave me 20 silver coins, then I went to rescue Emily;
- enter the shed - if you kill the bandit +1 alignment, if you don't kill him -1 alignment. There are 5 gold coins (if I remember well) in the chest under the bed;
- after you find the camp, go back to Lyvia and tell her: she will give you 3 gold coins. Now, get back to the camp and wait for the night.

Tia's quest:
Time to settle down in Rumah:
- if you give cumwine to Hiba, +1 alignment;
- you can't "buy" ropes using the cheatbook, therefore buy a lot of ropes from Lucius before finding the old chieftain inside the well and triggering the first "orc war" - you need a lot of wood, nails, ropes, wine, copper bars.

Lyvia's:
- bandit camp, after you rescue Lyvia: pick up panflute and shovel;
- garrison's barracks: if you steal money, +1 alignment.

John's quest - the mine:
- if you bury the dead soldier outside mine: -1 alignment;
- after you sent your mercenaries: if you are with Lyvia and you order to burn the dead corpses Lyvia's affection will rise;
- you will find a jade in a chest in the mine.

Raaisha's quest - while searching for Orcs village:
- if you find out Dasaan's tent and kill him: if you bury him, then alignment -5.

Rumah Village: Umah's quest
At a certain point - if I remember well, it's after you build Umah's tent - when you talk to Umin and you ask for a new bow he will answer you that you have to build a workshop for him and a storage building in the clearing.
So build them: Umin will make weapons in the workshop and you will store 40 wood/food/and so on.

Umin will be able to make a powerful new bow for you, but he will need 4 intestines of a plague fiend. Mind you: you can't have them using the cheatbook, so you must kill the plague fiends and collect them!

Corven's quest:
- Corven will teach you PIN SHOT fighting technique when you reach 7 talent points in hunting.
- Corven will teach you POISONED ARROW when you reach talent 9 in hunting;
- Corven will teach you DOUBLE SHOT when you reach talent 10 in hunting.

Liandra's quest:
- when you steal soap: alignment +1

Hidden bonus enemies:

In october (10th month) you will see pumpkins everywhere. Go to the swamp, enter the cave - in NE corner you will find a strange pumpkin.
Touch it and you will fight The Ancient One (lvl 48!!) and 2 plague fiends (lvl 26): so be prepared and come with Lyvia and Tia.
Kill 'em all: you will gain 16000 xp points + spoils. Touch the Ancient One's corpse and you will get Vexx's Ring: equip it as an accessory.

In december (12th month) at Forest Ruins you'll find a Xmas tree near the pond. You need to be with Tia: she will cut it down (you'll get elderwood and potions).
The Krampus will appear: it's lvl 57, so be there with Lyvia too!! Kill it and you will get 6000 xp points + spoils + Winter's Axe (for Tia, of course) + a parchment (a message from Chyos).
you could add the prophet too. the enemy in the cult hideout under the forest ruins. after you flee with arianna you can come back and clear the place out.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Super relevant to the conversation the fact that I spelled the name of the game developer right or wrong. This already demonstrates that you are not an adult. Only a child would waste time on that. And it only looks like a bug because you want to. I recommend that when my theories don't conspire with yours, spare me your comments. You are visibly not polite and speak as if you own the truth. You are a mere member and not the developer. The truth is not yours, but his and his alone. So, I kindly ask you to leave me here talking my nonsense because some unlike you agree and enjoy it.
:FacePalm:
My man, we just corrected you on the corruption side and you are making a tantrum, even you focusing on the name issue which Eva didn’t even care much about it, while neglecting his entire point, being as polite as possible.
We are not talking about theories and such but mechanics, and Frisha with or without the corruption has sex with Grant if you don’t pay the debt.
You can talk philosophically all you want, about truth this, truth that, Plato, Plotinus, Perry the platypus but when it crumbles in front of the reality of the thing, it’s useless.
After all as you said it’s a democratic and public place this one, can’t have opinions and facts here?

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
:FacePalm:
My man, we just corrected you on the corruption side and you are making a tantrum, even you focusing on the name issue which Eva didn’t even care much about it, while neglecting his entire point, being as polite as possible.
We are not talking about theories and such but mechanics, and Frisha with or without the corruption has sex with Grant if you don’t pay the debt.
You can talk philosophically all you want, about truth this, truth that, Plato, Plotinus, Perry the platypus but when it crumbles in front of the reality of the thing, it’s useless.
After all as you said it’s a democratic and public place this one, can’t have opinions and facts here?
If I don't pay the debt she won't have sex with Grant if I'm in a serious relationship with her and she's not corrupt. I tested. And there is the testimony of another player stating the same here. However, you are the holders of the truth and you deny our claims. The problem is not denying, but offending and ridiculing how the other did to me calling me stupid and how you are doing now. Who talked about philosophy here? Do you want to be funny in your comment? That's it? If you don't agree with me why don't you just shut up like any polite person? Why do you love to come here and be toxic with us? Is the intention to spoil the community?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I dont know why there is a "fucking war" about frisha and her debt.

I admit that the bonus scene was made poorly on terms of mechanics, but poorly, poorly. He focused more on giving Grant an orgasm than the point of debt.

If Frisha is loyal to you(she said that) and you are in the love route. With corruption or not, she should still be loyal to you, with debt or no debt, or at least ask you if you allow to repay him in body.That' was poorly made, and could be a point where Frisha could grow up as a character, working hard to pay the debt, not being a whore.But that's just not what happened, you pull the switch, and fuck the history and all that you just build with her.

If She is a whore and you go corruption route, then it makes sense.

On the other hand at that state Ipay the debt because I dont give a fuck. I am swimming in gold.

Last edited:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I dont know why there is a "fucking war" about frisha and her debt.

I admit that the bonus scene was made poorly on terms of mechanics, but poorly, poorly. He focused more on giving Grant an orgasm than the point of debt.

If Frisha is loyal to you(she said that) and you are in the love route. With corruption or not, she should still be loyal to you, with corruption or no corruption, or at least ask you if you allow to repay him in body.That' was poorly made, and could be a point where Frisha could grow up as a character, working hard to pay the debt, not being a whore.But that's just not what happened, you pull the switch, and fuck the history and all that you just build with her.

If She is a whore and you go corruption route, then it makes sense.

On the other hand at that state Ipay the debt because I dont give a fuck. I am swimming in gold.
Sorry about the "war". I'm a peaceful guy, but I get irritated by unnecessary jokes and sarcasm. It doesn't add anything. Yes, once Frisha is on the love route with the MC and even though he says he won't repay the debt, she will talk to Grant and not have sex with him. The scene has to be improved and have an ending because she keeps going to Grant's room, talking, talking, doesn't pay the debt and also doesn't have sex. This goes on indefinitely.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
anyways, I took another look at the event. if corruption is less than 10 and you're currently in a relationship with frisha, she will reject grant. if you're not in a relationship with her, then she will have the scene with grant. However if you are in a relationship it should not be happening at frisha corruption of 1 though.

edit: variables could use a bit of cleaning up.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
you could add the prophet too. the enemy in the cult hideout under the forest ruins. after you flee with arianna you can come back and clear the place out.
Yep. After you kill the Prophet you'll get a mysterious, very powerful and most likely cursed sword: therefore I didn't dare to equip Lyvia with it.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Then the point is what I listed above, the poorly desing on this particular bonus scene by the Dev, nothing more.

And no, it should not be attached how high is your corruption with her, but more on what critical decision you made with her in the past. Like being his boyfriend, and saving him from Dave.
When you fuck her with Emily, she says:"I am a slut, but a loyal slut" That means a lot.
So no, everyone can discuss whatever they want.But you cannot destroy everything you build with her for just 20 gold. That was poorly design, and should be fixed.

If people think I am wrong in that, then make better solid arguments than me.Because you will find that I am right.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes