a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wrong... that's the typical mistake people make.
Corruption = Lowered inhibition, what was once unthinkable duo to their upbringing and shame becomes acceptable as that hurdle disappears more and more.
The girls will only engage in sexual acts they are comfortable with... same with the Partners... though they'll become much more comfortable over time as they become more adventerues. still they won't simply choose to sleep with other partners unless MC encourages them.

An information that is VERY early shared with the Players
I said my peace and will stick to it just like you sticking to your way.
No more needs to be said about this topic.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Has Henry showed up yet?
Did you spy on them in the mansion?
She will invite you to her room once everything has been set up and you do not go into her room without that invite or you lose relationship with her.
Can someone tell me why everytime after MC kicked Henry's ass out of Penny's life, the scripted "sleeping together with her" always skips AN ENTIRE DAY?

Such a waste of time.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can someone tell me why everytime after MC kicked Henry's ass out of Penny's life, the scripted "sleeping together with her" always skips AN ENTIRE DAY?

Such a waste of time.
I don’t know man, I found it also weird, I get it losing a toxic boyfriend can be rough, but fucking sleeping for one day like you went into lethargy and losing a day of cultivation it’s not very professional

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I said my peace and will stick to it just like you sticking to your way.
No more needs to be said about this topic.
It's not our fault that you did not understand how the game works, even though we told you how it works a zillion times.

Why don't you understand that you have to raise their love points FIRST, then you can start raising their corruption points in order to get what you want (love and romance with the girls)?

Enough said.

Reactions: Magazif and zARRR

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
help............... :(

how to see frisha bonus scene? (there s no guide on walktrough)
how to get new recipe armor ?
Frisha (Mira's older sister) (Max A&C = 22)
1. When talking to her you can give her a present once per day. (necklace, ring, brooch) to raise her affection for you. These can be bought at the shop, dropped by enemies, found in coin pouches, found in the world with perception
2. If you asked her to make a dress for you (Kate, Umah or Athia) this will trigger that she talks to Grant in front of the inn when he is in town.
3. Visit her in her room, you can now decide to give her the money (if so you can make her pay for it with her body) or deny her the help.
A: If you help her and want something for it: There is now the option to take her virginity at this point. To do that you have to wait until she has an orgasm, then click continue this will then lead to a scene where the MC takes her virginity. At the end you can decide not to come. If you do that this gives you the option to not give Frisha the money after all...This will then lead to B (ntr with Grant). If you give her the money she won't have anything going with Grant.
B: If you deny her the help she will have another talk with Grant. You can watch them inside Grant's room in the afternoon upstairs. Frisha will now always go there when Grant is in town. Dialogue changes depending on Frisha still being with Dave/MC. (If she is in a relationship with the MC she will need at least C10+ or she won't cheat on the MC)
4. If you fuck Emily Frisha will watch you, this will alter her dialogue and if you talk to her at 11A she will give you a some attention
5. Watch her talk to Dave on a Saturday or Wednesday
6. You can crash into her when she's walking over but this will only make her return home and does not progress the quest
7. Infiltrate the mayor's mansion
8. On a Wednesday or Saturday walk inside the dining room before 6pm, there is a star symbol near the shelf where you can hide until dinner
9. After dinner wait until Frisha and Dave are in his room and listen to their conversation
10. The next day hide inside the bookshelf in Giron's office (move there from another floor and then inside use 'Hide and listen') do this at noon after Giron is in his office to see a conversation between him and Dave.
This quest will only continue if you completed Lucius quest!
11.Dave will try to corrupt Frisha, you can prevent this by replacing the wine bottle in his room with a normal one or leave it and her corruption will rise
12.The next time Frisha visits Dave listen again on them
13.The next day spy on Dave & Giron again. If you didn't sell potion to Lucius Giron has nothing to give to Dave (You can of course exchange the bottle afterwards to either raise her corruption or prevent it)
14.Spy on Frisha and Dave again. Dave will try to kiss Frisha and you can prevent this
15.Enter Arenfield in between 8:00-16:00 to see a cutscene
16.Spy on Dave & Giron again (like step 8.)
17.Spy on Frisha & Dave at the next date and either prevent the events or let it happen (ntr) 1. Love path:
1. Frisha now realizes that she made a big mistake
2. The next time Frisha talk's to Dave in the morning make sure he won't try that again
3. Raise her affection for you up to 18+ by giving her gifts or wishing her a good night in the evening
4. Walk in on her when she's preparing for bed to start a sexual relationship with her (need to be A16+)
5. Every Blowjob will raise her corruption (unless you use a potion from Lucius to prevent that) so if you don't want this or to see changes in dialogue, raise affection to 18 now.
6. Talk to her again with A18+ to have sex with her.
7. After you had sex with her 3 times and her affection is at 20+ she will talk to you after having sex again. You now have to choose if you want a real relationship with her or continue the sex/corruption route.
8. If you chose to have a relationship talk to her again the next evening. You can now start to try anal with her. If you have the lubricant from Tia's questline this will make things easier. - If you didn't go the loveroute you have to further increase her corruption up to 15, then the same option to have anal will show
9. After having successfully having anal with Frisha sleep in her bed (Has to be triggered from the dialogue when Frisha isn't masturbating)
10.The next day she will be surprising you with a new dress. If you neglect her for a few days or if you gift her something you can now take her at her wokbench.
2. NTR path:
1. Raise her affection for you to 16+ and talk to her in the evening
2. Raise her corruption to 8 (blowjobs) to have sex with her
3. After the MC fucked her 10 times watch Dave and her having sex for an extra scene
4. After listening to Dave & Giron conversation about Liandra's arrival, eavesdrop on Dave & Frisha in the morning at Emily's house. Dave will tell Frisha that she no longer can come for dinner.
5. The next time you have sex with Frisha she will start a conversation about that topic. If you also already completed Liandra's quest up to the point where she either is at the Mansion or at your camp Frisha's story will go to the next step
6. The next day you can start anal with her (the lubricant from Tia's quest helps)
7. After having successful anal sex with her sleep in her bed (has to be triggered from when she isn't masturbating) she will tell you that she has more planned for Dave.
8. The next day talk to her in her room. You can now take her at the desk if you bring her a gift or if you let her wait a few days.
9. Listen in on the conversation between her and Dave in the morning.
10.When Frisha visits the baron sneak into his study and wait until Frisha arrives, you can now watch their conversation. Frisha will now always visit the baron first when going there.
18.If you have sex with Emily (choose sex in dialogue with her) Frisha will watch you, If you had sex with Frisha 3 times before she will walk in to have her turn once you are done (will also change her dialogue during sex in the future)
19.During the sex in Emily's bed change speed to faster (Frisha needs 10C to do that) and change angle a few times until Emily wakes up and joins in
20. If you had sex with Frisha 4 times and bring her a present she will fuck you in the afternoon
21. If you don't have sex with her for 3 days after you fucked her 4 times and her C > 15 is at she will masturbate in the evening
22.During dinner she will give the MC a Handjob at 3C+ and she has given him at least 1 handjob before. If her C is at 6+ and she gave him atleast 1 Blowjob she will do so now at the table.
23.If you had a thressome with her and Emily 2 times (Emily must have woken up) have sex with her inside her room in the evening. She will then ask for a second round. If you agree Emily will walk in and start a new 3some scene

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Wrong... that's the typical mistake people make.
Corruption = Lowered inhibition, what was once unthinkable duo to their upbringing and shame becomes acceptable as that hurdle disappears more and more.
The girls will only engage in sexual acts they are comfortable with... same with the Partners... though they'll become much more comfortable over time as they become more adventerues. still they won't simply choose to sleep with other partners unless MC encourages them.

An information that is VERY early shared with the Players
Exactly. The corruption in the game serves to trigger more daring sex scenes, but it doesn't make any woman more promiscuous. I did tests. Penny will only do vaginally if you don't corrupt her. Frisha was a virgin and zero corruption and 20 in love with MC. Still, she repaid Grant's debt with sex and turned into a bitch.

BigBoyBob69

May 10, 2021
Has Henry showed up yet?
Did you spy on them in the mansion?
She will invite you to her room once everything has been set up and you do not go into her room without that invite or you lose relationship with her.
Thanks i got it, she has to show up when you sleep in her sisters room and invite you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's not our fault that you did not understand how the game works, even though we told you how it works a zillion times.

Why don't you understand that you have to raise their love points FIRST, then you can start raising their corruption points in order to get what you want (love and romance with the girls)?

Enough said.
I said this convo was over and no you don't have to corrupt anyone to get sex in this game.
Every girl in this game so far but for 2 MC has had sex with without any corruption points.
no corruption.jpg No corruption.

And like I said if we have to use any form of corruption to win this game it will go into the trash can.

NOW PLEASE NO MORE.

• Haha
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I said this convo was over and no you don't have to corrupt anyone to get sex in this game.
Every girl in this game so far but for 2 MC has had sex with without any corruption points.
View attachment 1955188 No corruption.

And like I said if we have to use any form of corruption to win this game it will go into the trash can.

NOW PLEASE NO MORE.
You can have sex with NEARLY everyone in the game without corruption, that is true... but you can't unlock all scenes without corrupting the girls.
0 corruption = Vanilla missionary girls to afraid for a challenge
10-15 Corruption girls enjoy giving blowjobs agree to Anal and 3-somes... also they change positions several times dureing Vanilla Sex... though I am not sure wether you can achieve the same by haveing sex repeatedly.

But I agree let's make this the end

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Exactly. The corruption in the game serves to trigger more daring sex scenes, but it doesn't make any woman more promiscuous. I did tests. Penny will only do vaginally if you don't corrupt her. Frisha was a virgin and zero corruption and 20 in love with MC. Still, she repaid Grant's debt with sex and turned into a bitch.
You turned her into a bitch because you didn't help her. Again: it was YOU.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You can have sex with NEARLY everyone in the game without corruption, that is true... but you can't unlock all scenes without corrupting the girls.
0 corruption = Vanilla missionary girls to afraid for a challenge
10-15 Corruption girls enjoy giving blowjobs agree to Anal and 3-somes... also they change positions several times dureing Vanilla Sex... though I am not sure wether you can achieve the same by haveing sex repeatedly.

But I agree let's make this the end
And this arc shall be called…
Nah let’s not name it, let’s pretend it was bad filler preparing the road for the next arc “how do I have sex with Queen”?

TO BE CONTINUED

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Corruption not only makes girls more frisky but also opens the corruption routes for them, so it is more complicated than putting money on the desk.

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I'd like to point out that Penny will do vaginal both on the pure route (no corruption), corruption route and NTR route just fine. If anything, it's the anal scenes that won't happen when on the pure route.

Of course, it's generally also smart to discern between the corruption of the female character and the corruption of you as MC. This also actually influences things. Depending on your own corruption, certain things won't be options because they simply don't exist in your mind (purity).

I did a purity run without any corruption of either the MC or any of the girls and I was actually positively surprised that even when you do not pay Frisha's debt, she in fact does go to his room but does nothing with him. So she stays true to you, because she has no corruption. This was her not as a virgin however, she was in a relation with my MC.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes