Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Now that I've just replayed everything I have no doubt. There is no way I'm going to hand over Liandra: she's staying at the camp.

I forgot that:

1) Oliver - the dude near the bridge - is working for the Coldstones;

2) Liandra's future husband is going to be the next Baron of Kirlic;

3) even though you didn't hand over Liandra, Giron is going to give you a second chance with Julia.

So, why make her go into the lion's den? she's staying with me and my girls at the camp.

:sneaky:
I know this seems silly because we know barely anything about Liandra's boyfriend, but I feel bad for him lmao.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What some call " divine spark " I call a curse.

It also took all 3 gods to put the demon away and once the demon gets out and gets her full power back I doubt the humans can handle it and with the split of the gods the world is going to be in trouble.

Once his dad died MC did not need the curse to get his life in order, if anything it hampered him and made it take longer.

Everyone has there own mind made up about this game and your not going to change each others mind.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I know this seems silly because we know barely anything about Liandra's boyfriend, but I feel bad for him lmao.
Nah it’s understandable, even if Chyos has the habit to make boyfriends assholes that don’t give a fuck about their fiancé, I will make a save just in case, to see if it was really true love after all.
Cucking a good man leaves a bad taste in your mouth

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why?
You can keep her safe with the chastity belt and once we can go to the other town we can talk to her father and get her back home.
Or so it seems to me.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Nah it’s understandable, even if Chyos has the habit to make boyfriends assholes that don’t give a fuck about their fiancé, I will make a save just in case, to see if it was really true love after all.
Gigachad in PNG form : MemeTemplatesOfficial

Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Why?
You can keep her safe with the chastity belt and once we can go to the other town we can talk to her father and get her back home.
Or so it seems to me.
I'm talking about if MC decides to seduce Liandra.

Honestly, keeping her in your camp and being in a platonic relationship with her seems like a better option to me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Honestly, keeping her in your camp and being in a platonic relationship with her seems like a better option to me.
If you want her for yourself then yes, but I don't want her unless her boyfriend is just only using her to get a title or something.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If you want her for yourself then yes, but I don't want her unless her boyfriend is just only using her to get a title or something.
Pretty sure it's possible to stay just friends with her even if she's at your camp. Leaving her at Giron's house is too sketchy for me, even with chastity belt and all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pretty sure it's possible to stay just friends with her even if she's at your camp. Leaving her at Giron's house is too sketchy for me, even with chastity belt and all.
Yep I have one save she is at the base and my main new save has her in the house.

But without info we have no idea which way to go on any of the main quests.
Some we can figure out now like Emily and her family with helping them.
Penny after finding out what Henry was up to.
We have some info with Kate but still have not figure out what will come later when we take her to that town.

We are working blind and I may not even play again until this game is done.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So she allied with demons, that are servants of Gromthuul, in order to gain some power back, even if it wasn't her original power. It's actually quite understandable that she would look for allies of convenience in this situation. But if she was really evil that was going to use MC as just tool and then discard them, why not use her powers to make MC really a slave to her once MC betrays her and refuses to help her in summoning Athia? Or do you think she couldn't use the spell we learn or that MC was somehow immune to it?
The MC could only cast the spell on defeated enemies close to death before and he is considered a prodigy in regards to blood magic... Isha only ever drained MCs entire energy and make him faint.
I'd rather assume that Liandra has a far to romantic few of things... either he was found out to be part of a conspiracy that lead to the Lords daugther going missing (death penality) or he simply accepted the fact that there was never a way for him and her to be in a romantic relationship... the boy lived all his live under the boot of nobility... no way that he is that blind

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
:unsure:... NAH.

if? o_O platonic relationship? :rolleyes:

We are working blind and I may not even play again until this game is done.
Guys... what the hell.

The way you're supposed to play: complete every quest and fuck every breathing female. Like rabbits. Do it. :censored:

(even the ugly orchess - even her) :whistle::whistle:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
:unsure:... NAH.

if? o_O platonic relationship? :rolleyes:

Guys... what the hell.

The way you're supposed to play: complete every quest and fuck every breathing female. Like rabbits. Do it. :censored:

(even the ugly orchess - even her) :whistle::whistle:
That is a given but which way is best corrupt or love/none corrupt.
I will never corrupt anyone and only play a love/romance game.

The info for the main quests is still not enough to make the proper choices yet.

ADD: Lets take Liandra for one.
She has 3 different ways to go and each way has 2 different ways to play ,corrupt or none corrupt.
This makes her story having 6 different ways to play and without more info no one knows which way is best.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That is a given but which way is best corrupt or love/none corrupt.
I will never corrupt anyone and only play a love/romance game.

The info for the main quests is still not enough to make the proper choices yet.
If you really think that the game lacks info about the main quest, do as you please and come back in 5-6 years or if it gets abandoned.
But for me it’s pretty clear where everything is leading to.
Every path has clear indication at least of its fetishes and contents and you can pretty much see which consequences each path will have (Siding with Dasan, NTR, siding with the rebels, bloodshed).
There’s isn’t really a best outcome since every user here has its idea of what is best for him and the girls.
If Chyos really put a path where everything was misguiding and resulted in frustrating endings that would have been really scummy, but he hasn’t still done it for now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Honestly, I can't understand why so many people here still fail to grasp what "corruption" means in this game.
Corruptions in this game makes the girls horny but it can only be given by MC. (Either by selling it or sex.)
Its just like using drugs to get sex and to me that is rape.
If you can't get sex through love/romance then you don't need it, for me that is.

And that sets up the lack of info, if you can't win without corrupting the girls then this will go into the trash can.

Reactions: odino

BigBoyBob69

May 10, 2021
I must be overlooking something, but i can't seem to tick of the "Improve your relationship with Penny, then visit her in her room" part of the working in the fields quest. Penny is way higher in both affection and corruption for me to "sit down at her bedsite" as it says in the walkthrough.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I must be overlooking something, but i can't seem to tick of the "Improve your relationship with Penny, then visit her in her room" part of the working in the fields quest. Penny is way higher in both affection and corruption for me to "sit down at her bedsite" as it says in the walkthrough.
Has Henry showed up yet?
Did you spy on them in the mansion?
She will invite you to her room once everything has been set up and you do not go into her room without that invite or you lose relationship with her.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Penny has a third stat called "Favor" You raise that by working in the field. It's been so long since I was at that part that I can't remember exactly but I know you have to raise it to get anywhere with her

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Corruptions in this game makes the girls horny but it can only be given by MC. (Either by selling it or sex.)
Its just like using drugs to get sex and to me that is rape.
If you can't get sex through love/romance then you don't need it, for me that is.

And that sets up the lack of info, if you can't win without corrupting the girls then this will go into the trash can.
Wrong... that's the typical mistake people make.
Corruption = Lowered inhibition, what was once unthinkable duo to their upbringing and shame becomes acceptable as that hurdle disappears more and more.
The girls will only engage in sexual acts they are comfortable with... same with the Partners... though they'll become much more comfortable over time as they become more adventerues. still they won't simply choose to sleep with other partners unless MC encourages them.

An information that is VERY early shared with the Players

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes