zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
... I think you only played the very begining of her route.

And calling his life miserable is ridiculous. He went from a homeless loser to a local lord en route to becoming a god emperor with a massive harem of bitches. unless you are a cuck in which case it was all your personal choices to go that route

Actually she clearly becomes attached to him and treats him better. And is aiming at elevating him to divinity with her so that they can rule the pantheon as husband and wife.

She is sexually insatiable domme at first... then she is a sexually insatiable lover later on. You do not remain a bottom bitch for her.

she doesn't trust a practical stranger with all her secrets. If you develop her route she explains things

Eh, not really. Once you hear her side of the story you realize she was trying to help her sister with her loveless marriage. this did not go as she planned cause her sister is a vengeful paranoid prude.
Man I have played ASWS back to back, I know my shit, even if I am clearly biased on stuff, I have a university graduation on Isha, after all we are talking about factions, so let’s delve with it:

First, she made his life kinda miserable, thinking only about sex like an animal in heat all the time, losing energy for avoiding touching butt, seeing all of his female friends as potential sex candidates, he even says it “what’s wrong with me?” When thinking about Arianna.
Even the MC can address that while talking to Sabrina, that the curse is a burden… or say it made it stronger and get Sabrina futa lmao.
The fact that he is becoming powerful or a cuck has to do a little or nothing with the curse,(also mainly how you approach the game) but with his willpower and personality, sure he may have gained an harem full of girls, but it wasn’t only for Isha’s curse, you need intelligence and wits not a big cock to become Rumah’s chieftain, beat dark elves or learn blacksmith in in a few days.
So yes, he made his life kinda miserable but he can seize it.

She becomes attached to him like a mistress to a pet, MC is nothing but a pawn, dialogues about the lore and other stuff shows that she doesn’t trust him at all or she wants to make him believe her story, she loves his mischievousness or wit, but for her he is just a pawn

You always remain at the bottom bitch for her, she is unsatiable dom becase she needs your cum, and even when she doesn’t, she loves to play with you and tease you, like he was his little bitch.
And even if you stop having sex with her and have Sabrina’s futa and NTR on, she bangs Sabrina the same way.
Or even when you are enjoying vanilla lovey dovey sex with Sabrina, she comes and says “Yoooo wassup mah bitches you fucking under my roof?
Let me join immediately.” And they be like “yes master”.
Everything is just a small chess piece to his goal, the only changing fact is that now uou are working to her, so a dog can have his rewards afterall?
This of course doesn’t mean that MC is going to remain is little bitch throughout all of her side, but for now you kinda are.
The faction of Athia is you and Athia at the same level against Isha, thw factuon of Isha, is Isha against the world (and her pawns).

If you develop her route she doesn’t still explain jackshit, she loves to be enigmatic and she is a master at controlling informations, she explains only what she needs to show, even as a stranger you still get the same bits information as after.

You know people can lie?
Or better they can show one side of the story that they are justifying.
Isha repeated thousands of time that she wants to bring sex, corruption and chaos, hates the gods et cetera.
She is a loser who wants nothing but revenge on everyone, if you go Athia’s side you get another side of the story, as usual.
Always pick with a grain of salt both sides, I am sure Athia has also her errors and biased side of the story, but Isha is clearly the one that not only is in the wrong but needs to justify her views in her twisted way.
After all when we didn’t see in ASWS a guy/girl that doesn’t justify her story and says half truths?
Isha is the quintessential of that.
Also while Athia grows and matures and understand her errors, Isha’s side is stagnant on her view, she is pretty pissed.

Last edited:

Mohamedsayed

Jan 14, 2021
On the patreon page there is only pc version for this game so I don't know if your version is from the dev or someone stole it and put it online, did you have to pay for it?
i play the game from this site put the saves dont work
member: 1159254"]
Why would we know? We download the game to play on PC or use joiplay to run it on Android like I said earlier.
[/QUOTE]

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Why would we know? We download the game to play on PC or use joiplay to run it on Android like I said earlier.
[/QUOTE]
not sure but i think you need to complete the prologue to be able to save .

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And they will never, just use joyplay

not sure but i think you need to complete the prologue to be able to save .
Nah, you can still save, it’s just how Gamcore uploaded it, that doesn’t let you save

Reactions: playa2

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone have a time estimate on what it would take to do a full NTR path run? I want to play this game but it seems so daunting.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Anyone have a time estimate on what it would take to do a full NTR path run? I want to play this game but it seems so daunting.
Oh hey, haven’t we had already this conversation like a year ago?
Don’t worry it ain’t so daunting, try to take the jump, if you like it, great, if you don’t understandable.
So normally NTR is easy to get, you just need to fail battles, fuck up relationships, and stand in front of situation like a deer caught in the light of a speeding car.
20 hours and I think you would still not finished all the content of the game, probably all ntr, but that’s just speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And calling his life miserable is ridiculous. He went from a homeless loser to a local lord en route to becoming a god emperor with a massive harem of bitches. unless you are a cuck in which case it was all your personal choices to go that route
The only thing she might have caused is the large Harem though.
The MCs actions are inspired by his wish to protect his home and those he grew closer towards... or sheer desperation in some cases.
And that leaves the Events out of consideration where he was dragged into some mess by other people.
Actually she clearly becomes attached to him and treats him better. And is aiming at elevating him to divinity with her so that they can rule the pantheon as husband and wife.
That's one interpretation, the other one is she lost her mind in her own desperation and is now working towards ending humanity believing that will allow her to regain her godhood... Never trust a madman they they no matter which gender they call their own.
She is sexually insatiable domme at first... then she is a sexually insatiable lover later on. You do not remain a bottom bitch for her.
And humanity has to take the brunt for that little change... if you went after Athia nothing changes either she'll forgive MC for stepping out at her most crucial moment and treats him like his pet.
she doesn't trust a practical stranger with all her secrets. If you develop her route she explains things
And so does Athia, though Isha leaves out the part of her siding with Demons to get to that point
Eh, not really. Once you hear her side of the story you realize she was trying to help her sister with her loveless marriage. this did not go as she planned cause her sister is a vengeful paranoid prude.
Yeah... and you believed the manipulative snake? You read her story in the abondened Abby and heard her interpretations of Godhood... sure Athia wasn't loving Uldar, she admitts that herself, but don't take Isha as an altruisiant for even one second. she saw a chance to one up her sister and be a bitch and she took it.
She is in love him with... but he reveals that he doesn't love her at all and is only exploiting her.
You are not stealing his girl, you are stealing his wallet.
And still you are breaking apart a relationship... Penny ignored all the signs because she WANTED to, in the end it's part of the reason why she still beats herself up for the Events leading to this break up.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
And still you are breaking apart a relationship... Penny ignored all the signs because she WANTED to, in the end it's part of while she still beats herself up for the Events leading to this break up.
Henry deserves it, honestly. Penny's wealth is the only reason he's into her. If anything, MC saves her from a loveless relationship, however painful the process might be.

The only dudes who don't deserve to get cucked is Tomak, Roderick (haven't reached Verena path, so I might be biased), and maybe Liandra's boyfriend (we barely know anything about him for now, so my opinion might change).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Henry deserves it, honestly. Penny's wealth is the only reason he's into her. If anything, MC saves her from a loveless relationship, however painful the process might be.

The only dudes who don't deserve to get cucked is Tomak, Roderick (haven't reached Verena path, so I might be biased), and maybe Liandra's boyfriend (we barely know anything about him for now, so my opinion might change).
I won't disagree about Penny deserving a different Partner, just stateing that MC forces the Events to unfold like that.
Honestly Roderick is a greysheet, if you cuck him he is happy because he is finally free if you don't he changes... wether that's for the better or worse remains to be seen.
I don't think Tomak counts he "married" Hiba in order to be one of the few males with a pussy available he never tries to win her back with charm or action, only kicks her out of their hut because he wants to move on.
Maybe calling her a trophy wife would fit, as she is a show of prestige and success he can present to the rest of the Clan

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I won't disagree about Penny deserving a different Partner, just stateing that MC forces the Events to unfold like that.
Honestly Roderick is a greysheet, if you cuck him he is happy because he is finally free if you don't he changes... wether that's for the better or worse remains to be seen.
I don't think Tomak counts he "married" Hiba in order to be one of the few males with a pussy available he never tries to win her back with charm or action, only kicks her out of their hut because he wants to move on.
Maybe calling her a trophy wife would fit, as she is a show of prestige and success he can present to the rest of the Clan
Considering how corrupted Hiba is slurping on MC like a slut, I understand why Tomak just doesn't bother to win her back; she's a lost cause. His pride and heart is broken, but he would look even more pathetic and desperate if he tries to get her back.

Don't forget that she's happy with Tomak too, unlike Penny or Verena whose relationships are cold and tense at best .

Reactions: odino

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
why the save slots and auto save dond work when play the game online on Android device
Because all the hadroid versions of this game are made with their crooked hands. The developer does not release them. Therefore, everything in this port works through a stump deck.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Considering how corrupted Hiba is slurping on MC like a slut, I understand why Tomak just doesn't bother to win her back; she's a lost cause. His pride and heart is broken, but he would look even more pathetic and desperate if he tries to get her back.

Don't forget that she's happy with Tomak too, unlike Penny or Verena whose relationships are cold and tense at best .
She says she is Happy... until she realises how neglected she is, the MC creates a gap and than crawls in... but it's still a gap that Tomak chose to ignore or ment.
I mean that's pretty much what we need to fear with Tias next Bonus scene for ourselfes

adklfajlkdjkal

Apr 16, 2021
She says she is Happy... until she realises how neglected she is, the MC creates a gap and than crawls in... but it's still a gap that Tomak chose to ignore or ment.
I mean that's pretty much what we need to fear with Tias next Bonus scene for ourselfes
Tia is getting a bonus scene?

Taikh

May 16, 2020
Guys, here only 2 routes have appeared on Ayita.
Send him on a dangerous quest
Give him a bottle of Cumwine

The route mentioned in the WT: "2. He will ask you to show him how to talk to Ayita so he might learn from you. This will open up the netori love route. (see love route)." Does not appear.

Do I need to do something first?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Guys, here only 2 routes have appeared on Ayita.
Send him on a dangerous quest
Give him a bottle of Cumwine

The route mentioned in the WT: "2. He will ask you to show him how to talk to Ayita so he might learn from you. This will open up the netori love route. (see love route)." Does not appear.

Do I need to do something first?
If you play NTR turned off, the Netori route doesn't appear.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes