zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
With this answer, I conclude that the path of honesty does not pay off! I will corrupt you to satisfy my desires! haha
Especially with a puritan like Penny, it’s understandable that almost every woman in Arenfield’s society considers sex a taboo.

Eradawn

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks Chyos for your great work on your game.
Everything got better since the last time I played your game, it was Around 0.3 versions. When The Guard Woman got content.
Anyway the Mine and the southern area is very well made.
I like the Gameplay with RPG Aspects alot. Of course also the Sex animations and Story within the Characters.
But I have to say that the Battle System may for alot of people not be special or something. But I like it.
And craftig is also fine and simple to understand. So keep up with the Story too.
You seem to have big things planned when I look at the World Map. Kirlic and the both big main towns. When the Hero can go there too and meet many new Girls and RPG Quests. Then this game will have a good place to be called one of the best in Among the top completed one Games.

If you are done with Arensfield , what will take a while I Think then this will be a very big Game in the future.
I wish you like the last time, alot of good luck and motivation to keep working on your game. I also will support you in the next months. Because I played alot the last days, mostly Grinding but this was still fun to play every Path of the girls beside grinding the RPG aspects.

Great Work!
I Have nothing bad to say or anything. Really Outstanding experience.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
sorry to bother but does anyone know how to update a save from a previous version to the next one?
I tried with the method of replacing the saves with a current one but I keep getting that it is from the previous version, apart from that I think that the save is bugged now xd

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
sorry to bother but does anyone know how to update a save from a previous version to the next one?
I tried with the method of replacing the saves with a current one but I keep getting that it is from the previous version, apart from that I think that the save is bugged now xd
Usually you take your save files from the saves of the old version and transport them into the new one

Reactions: Popcorn01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Usually you take your save files from the saves of the old version and transport them into the new one
Don't forget the global file or the saves won't display

Reactions: Popcorn01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Especially with a puritan like Penny, it’s understandable that almost every woman in Arenfield’s society considers sex a taboo.
Considering in the faith Athia banished god of lust and sexuality, it's not that surprising that the women are bit puritan like and repressed in that regard. Especially in small village like Arenfield, which usually are more conservative than say larger cities. Iirc Athia doesn't really like sex that much until MC seduces/corrupts her, so it would pretty much bleed into her religion that sex is not that important.

Popcorn01

Jan 20, 2018
Don't forget the global file or the saves won't display
Yes, that was the first thing I did, but in the description of the save it said it was the old version of the game, not the new update (it's worth mentioning that I tried to overwrite a save already in the game but it still said it was from an old version of the game).
anyway thanks for the help :) (y), I think I'm going to start a new game since the save got corrupted somehow lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, that was the first thing I did, but in the description of the save it said it was the old version of the game, not the new update (it's worth mentioning that I tried to overwrite a save already in the game but it still said it was from an old version of the game).
anyway thanks for the help :) (y), I think I'm going to start a new game since the save got corrupted somehow lol
If you are refffering to the version number I think that one stays the same throughout the game as it reffers to the Version when the save was first created.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Mandatory tutorials before graduation.
nothing wrong with a user asking dumb questions ,some devs in here could use a tutorial about the difference between sandbox ,open world and semi-open world though .
Especially in small village like Arenfield, which usually are more conservative than say larger cities
spent a few years in a small village because of parents job , conservatism is just a facade because everyone knows everyone . pretty sure they are even worse than big cities , dudes aren't ntr fans though and will go berserk when a foreigner starts dating their girls .

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
She may gave a gigantic rod to the mc, but made his life kinda miserable, he can’t think about sex for more than a second, even worse than the average F95 user.
She treats him like a toy or a slave, because MC is just a pawn for her.
Every sex scenes with her don’t feel like a mutual exchange of pleasure or feelings, you are never in charge or considered, heck you could be a wooden toy.
Also she has just a bitchy attitude, she never reveals shit, she is enigmatic af for the sake of making it.
Even the reason why she was thrown on earth is understandable.
She is nothing but mischievous, and not even the good kind.
Also the MC’s changing priorities were also caused by the necessity of having lost everything, if the lust meter wasn’t there he would probably got everything much faster.
I don’t think we will have the option to kill her, byt banish her to the shadow realm?
Sign me in
... I think you only played the very begining of her route.

but made his life kinda miserable, he can’t think about sex for more than a second, even worse than the average F95 user.
lets be honest. nobody on F95 thinks the MC's increased libido is a drawback.
And calling his life miserable is ridiculous. He went from a homeless loser to a local lord en route to becoming a god emperor with a massive harem of bitches. unless you are a cuck in which case it was all your personal choices to go that route

She treats him like a toy or a slave, because MC is just a pawn for her.
Actually she clearly becomes attached to him and treats him better. And is aiming at elevating him to divinity with her so that they can rule the pantheon as husband and wife.

Every sex scenes with her don’t feel like a mutual exchange of pleasure or feelings, you are never in charge or considered, heck you could be a wooden toy.
She is sexually insatiable domme at first... then she is a sexually insatiable lover later on. You do not remain a bottom bitch for her.

Also she has just a bitchy attitude, she never reveals shit, she is enigmatic af for the sake of making it.
she doesn't trust a practical stranger with all her secrets. If you develop her route she explains things

Even the reason why she was thrown on earth is understandable.
Eh, not really. Once you hear her side of the story you realize she was trying to help her sister with her loveless marriage. this did not go as she planned cause her sister is a vengeful paranoid prude.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taikh and playa2

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well even if I can agree with what you stated you missed one point... Penny is actually in love with Henry... or rather was until he left her to rod in her failing farm... atleast on that matter he is clearly interlopping into a working relationship.
She is in love him with... but he reveals that he doesn't love her at all and is only exploiting her.
You are not stealing his girl, you are stealing his wallet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I use fire

I use fire fox to play the game on my phone
On the patreon page there is only pc version for this game so I don't know if your version is from the dev or someone stole it and put it online, did you have to pay for it?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
... I think you only played the very begining of her route.

And calling his life miserable is ridiculous. He went from a homeless loser to a local lord en route to becoming a god emperor with a massive harem of bitches. unless you are a cuck in which case it was all your personal choices to go that route

Actually she clearly becomes attached to him and treats him better. And is aiming at elevating him to divinity with her so that they can rule the pantheon as husband and wife.

She is sexually insatiable domme at first... then she is a sexually insatiable lover later on. You do not remain a bottom bitch for her.

she doesn't trust a practical stranger with all her secrets. If you develop her route she explains things

Eh, not really. Once you hear her side of the story you realize she was trying to help her sister with her loveless marriage. this did not go as she planned cause her sister is a vengeful paranoid prude.
Nice try, Isha

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
nothing wrong with a user asking dumb questions ,some devs in here could use a tutorial about the difference between sandbox ,open world and semi-open world though .

spent a few years in a small village because of parents job , conservatism is just a facade because everyone knows everyone . pretty sure they are even worse than big cities , dudes aren't ntr fans though and will go berserk when a foreigner starts dating their girls .
I lived most of my early life in a small village before going to army and moving to city for university, while conservatism might seem a facade for some of them, it's also the case that there are very much highly conservative people that live in rural areas. Smaller villages are usually also more full with highly religious people, that love to tout their conservative virtues. Cities tend to have more liberal and open people about their sexuality, especially if the city has places of higher education, which draws in lots of young adults. And yes, it's true that many conservative people are in reality way more perverse than most liberal people, but they also still hold those conservative views and are not ok with others doing things they do, just look how many anti-gay preachers have been caught with male prostitutes etc... around the world. Psychologically it has something to do with them thinking that they are so virtuous that they need to test their faith, or that since they are so good people it doesn't count if they dabble into those once or twice every now and then.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes