LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Does anyone here know what Penny's favor amount will do? Only she has this marker that increases as you help out on the farm.
View attachment 1946469
I am not sure about the favor points, but I finished Penny's quest before reaching the going to Kirlic quest and when I got the horse and the wagon, Penny didn't charge me for the empty barn. Someone was talking a while ago about how the barn's rent is ridiculously expensive.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not sure about the favor points, but I finished Penny's quest before reaching the going to Kirlic quest and when I got the horse and the wagon, Penny didn't charge me for the empty barn. Someone was talking a while ago about how the barn's rent is ridiculously expensive.
Depends on how you approach it, it costs 10 Gold to rent it, however Penny will buy seeds for you useing that Gold, otherwise you need to give her 1 Gold each time she is out of money and you need more seeds.
I made her spent that initial investment on seeds before we could make a large enough profit to make her save up Gold

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Depends on how you approach it, it costs 10 Gold to rent it, however Penny will buy seeds for you useing that Gold, otherwise you need to give her 1 Gold each time she is out of money and you need more seeds.
I made her spent that initial investment on seeds before we could make a large enough profit to make her save up Gold
in my save, I kinda grinded on the farm a little and I almost never neglected it, also every time she sells the vegetables to Lucious, I immediately fill her stock( if I don't have enough I get some through the cheat book) so she never asked me for any money.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in my save, I kinda grinded on the farm a little and I almost never neglected it, also every time she sells the vegetables to Lucious, I immediately fill her stock( if I don't have enough I get some through the cheat book) so she never asked me for any money.
It takes 5 days with constant watering until vegetables grow, she sells them each monday and you start with 4 of each kind and no money... it normally takes around 3-4 weeks until you can plant the entire field, make her sell the maximum load to Lucios and save up enough money to buy seeds regulary. So yeah the 10 Gold is invested in the farming until it pays for itself (atleast in my case)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So still no move on the main story.
Those are bonus scenes, as Evangelion-01 said the main story will continue with Kirlic, and after all it’s good to conclude arcs on this place before opening another can of worms.
At this rate Kirlic will happen next year for sure, this year it will probably enter in the poll.

Also I don’t understand this thing of the lack of info, you make seem the game like it was cryptic af, when you basically have or can understand already the information of the best outcome

Last edited:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I don't know if this is the developer's decision, but if it is, I agree. You really need to close the secondary arcs in Arenfield first. We still have several! Some women belonging to the main story and/or with open quests would go with him or make him return like Kate, Sabrina and Mira, for example. Kirlic is a big city and if content is produced proportional to the size of the city, returning to Arenfield will only be for nostalgia or to finish the game.

Reactions: DeminPatyon

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story:
Dexterity: 2
Perception: 1
Hunting: 5 (+1 from Corvin)
Intelligence: 2 (+2 from Mira's quest) = 4
Witchcraft: 1 (+1 from quest) = 2
Thievery: 5
Wrong. I was in Hunting 5 that those allowed me to build the small cages.So I waited until the update with new skills about hunting come. Then I need to level up to 10 to learn pin shot, the venenomous shot and double strike with arrows. Because Corven didn't let me learn those in lvl 5+1.

Barbarian259

Apr 18, 2021
with wh
Those are bonus scenes, as Evangelion-01 said the main story will continue with Kirlic, and after all it’s good to conclude arcs on this place before opening another can of worms.
At this rate Kirlic will happen next year for sure, this year it will probably enter in the poll.

Also I don’t understand this thing of the lack of info, you make seem the game like it was cryptic af, when you basically have or can understand already the information of the best outcome
with whoom is anyas ntr with?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Wrong. I was in Hunting 5 that those allowed me to build the small cages.So I waited until the update with new skills about hunting come. Then I need to level up to 10 to learn pin shot, the venenomous shot and double strike with arrows. Because Corven didn't let me learn those in lvl 5+1.
He taught me pin shot when I reached hunting 7.

Anyway, it's " Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story ": you don't need pin shot & Co. for anything. They're just bonus skills.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
In my case I think with 5 I built the cages. At 7 I learned the pin shot and at 9 the poison shot.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's from the latest Walkthrough, well I learned the skills after upping my hunting skill to 10 but the Walkthrough takes no further note of this.
Me: Trying to backstab rogues
The game: You failed in dexterity check:mad::mad:
Or in other words...
Your supposedly victims looks you blank in the eye and says "To slow... now die motherfucker!"

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Boyz & Gurlz, follow my Supplementary Notes... :p

So, time for More Supplementary Notes to the Official Walkthrough:

Liandra's quest:

- when you steal soap: alignment +1 :sneaky:

Corven:

- Corven will teach you POISONED ARROW when you reach talent 9 in hunting;
- Corven will teach you DOUBLE SHOT when you reach talent 10 in hunting.

That's it.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes