odino

Aug 14, 2017
Yea but the save files I paste there don't read in game like the save files in OP are for slots 21 and 31 I think but them slots don't appear in game it's blank
for a save to work you need to transfer 2 file for it to work save and (global or config)think its global but need both single file do not work
and take backup if got save from yourself if got one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I hope there will be an option to stay neutral in the war, but the MC loves getting himself involved in everything so I guess it's a no go.
He has no love for either king aswell, my gues is he'll eventually find an opportunity to declare Arenfield and maybe Kirlic as independent city states as both Kings will only grow weaker while sabotageing and fighting each other (likely by garnerting the support of Kirlics leader and Leandra's father, and haveing him rule over the region).
The MC has no plans of grandue but will do everything in his Powers to ensure the safety of those close to him... even if that means fighting a fallen goddess set to end all of humanity for her crazed greed.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
for a save to work you need to transfer 2 file for it to work save and (global or config)think its global but need both single file do not work
and take backup if got save from yourself if got one
Ok thanks will try this method

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
He has no love for either king aswell, my gues is he'll eventually find an opportunity to declare Arenfield and maybe Kirlic as independent city states as both Kings will only grow weaker while sabotageing and fighting each other (likely by garnerting the support of Kirlics leader and Leandra's father, and haveing him rule over the region).
The MC has no plans of grandue but will do everything in his Powers to ensure the safety of those close to him... even if that means fighting a fallen goddess set to end all of humanity for her crazed greed.
It has logic. He now has a 10-man militia and one more tribe. Who knows how many will be following him tomorrow. Gradually he becomes more popular and Athia, Liandra and her father can help him. But there's also the possibility of him being heir to one of those thrones, which would be pretty cliche.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It has logic. He now has a 10-man militia and one more tribe. Who knows how many will be following him tomorrow. Gradually he becomes more popular and Athia, Liandra and her father can help him. But there's also the possibility of him being heir to one of those thrones, which would be pretty cliche.
The game so far is an underdog tale, so I'd rather assume that the MC travels the vales and contribute to each region solveing their biggest issue and rewrites the first Emperors/Kings tale. He'll become (in)famous and eventually be able to make the people raise against the 2 Kings sending them into exile while reuniting as a single nation.
The MC is no politican so I don't think he'll be a King, but rather a Heroic knight retiring in the countryside to live the rest of his life happily with his Harem, which at that point makes the whole population of a big village.
Includeing the former Queen and Crown Princess of the fallen King eric, in order to protect them aginst repressions of the common people that suffered greatly from that war.

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If the speculations about the MC being tied with royalty is true. I'll bet your ass that he gonna be some type of leader to bring those two down in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If the speculations about the MC being tied with royalty is true. I'll bet your ass that he gonna be some type of leader to bring those two down in the future.
Leading the Rebell army maybe, he already gains experience as a military leader thanks to his mercanery corp, but I can't imagine him as a political person, he is to upfront and honest for that.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Leading the Rebell army maybe, he already gains experience as a military leader thanks to his mercanery corp, but I can't imagine him as a political person, he is to upfront and honest for that.
He doesnt need to be a politician, just a fake politician. He has an army of girls to enter into the most dangerous, cut-throat and oppresive arena of all, the arena of politics.And probably he will make decisions with the base of what the girls or boys(carefull there) on nobility will tell him.

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
looks like I got to miss some of the nonsense today.

Anyways...the bonus scene for 5.0.5 will be another kate/arianna/mc threesome. if you are sharing kate with rick, then there is a drunk rick/kate/mc threesome scene.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
looks like I got to miss some of the nonsense today.

Anyways...the bonus scene for 5.0.5 will be another kate/arianna/mc threesome. if you are sharing kate with rick, then there is a drunk rick/kate/mc threesome scene.
So still no move on the main story.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I feel like the "Talk about Thomas" option with Kate is bugged. It seems like the moment you answer "yes" to the question of if you like watching Kate then the game thinks the talk has already happened. I reloaded and tested it a few times, if I don't answer Yes then Kate's thoughts on the bed are: "I hope he never finds out about what I do with Thomas."

But the moment I answer yes the thoughts change to "I should fuck Thomas again, I bet (MC) loves watching." The actual conversation about it seems to be completely skipped.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Does anyone here know what Penny's favor amount will do? Only she has this marker that increases as you help out on the farm.
Penny's favour means if she is satisfied with the work you are doing for her farm or not. If it's really low she will complain to you about you not working enough during meal time and you don't get relationship points. Other than that, i don't think it has other function.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So still no move on the main story.
Main story will only Update once he moves over to Kirlic, but Patreons want to get a closure on the current Character Arcs more than that... atleast right now.
.5 updates are just for bonus scenes. 5.1 involves eric's queen and daughter so maybe some main story stuff will happen.
Actually 0.x.x.1 (or up to 3 if the full release had some bugs) is for Bonus scnenes.
0.x.x.5 is an intermediate release meant as test release and to show Chyos progress
how many talent points in hunting do you need for you to get corven to teach to the 3 new skill
Talents you at minimum need to complete the current story:
Dexterity: 2
Perception: 1
Hunting: 5 (+1 from Corvin)
Intelligence: 2 (+2 from Mira's quest) = 4
Witchcraft: 1 (+1 from quest) = 2
Thievery: 5

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Personally i don't mind Chyos focusing in tying up the side stories before opening Kirlic, since Kirlic is going to most likely introduce quite a lot of new characters in the game. Even if you were to introduce it in parts, there should be more characters to interact with.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes