Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Not necessarily. It was understood that family education is responsible for the formation of a child's character, but this is not decisive. There are people who are very well educated in the moral field and are later corrupted, just as there are people who do not have any education and throughout life, only and from their character (which is born with them) they are able to have a high morality regardless of middle where they live. That is, you can even blame the family and the world, but in the end you were the one who made the mistake. Your choice.
I will gonna write this once, and thenif you keep with the topic I will not respond, I dont want the posts be deleted or being banned because of offtopic:

On what part of what I said, I talked about freedom choice in the unit as individual being?

I only told that your parents are responsibles of teaching you what is right and what is wrong, about good & Evil, responsability,morality and rules, that are some basics for the human being when you are a child. Because childs will not know from themselves what is good and what is wrong.

Your parents are responsible to give you enough education to make your own choices in the future(Having freedom).The next is up to you.

If you are asking people what is right and what is wrong, in the world. It means you lack the basics, and you cannot make your own choices, so you are condemned to follow the script of others, instead of being free.

I didnt talk about corruption of human being(but you talk about it because lolz). I didnt said about "If you make bad mistakes blame your family and the world"(and you said it) I didnt even digged depth about "What happens when you are an adult"? But you mention it (because lolz.)

That's it, I am done with the topic, moving on.

About ASWS on some girls I think there is enough information to know what is good and what is evil. I think is pretty clear:

-Do you want to Frisha get fucked by someone who doesn't give a shit, just for their body?You know what is right and what is wrong about this decision.

-Do you want to Bianca and Gavina being fucked by Goblins to breed even more goblins? You know what is the right and wrong about decisions.

-Do you want Ruman fall to murderer that doesnt give a shit about women and fear the orcs? You know what is right and wrong about decisions.

I could continue but it would be repetitive.

The best outcome is subjective and can only be appreciated by every player who makes their own decisions.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
1) Most difficult choice, that will probably bring good things and bad things from both sides, and yet it’s clear how their methods
Siding with the King or his brother? it's not a difficult choice to make at all.

Arenfield is your village. You, your family and your friends live in it. Foreign and dangerous soldiers built a camp near your village: YOU MUST ERADICATE THEM. As soon as possible.

Secondly, your mercenaries are the only troops in Arenfield, therefore your mercenaries are their first main target.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Siding with the King or his brother? it's not a difficult choice to make at all.

Arenfield is your village. You, your family and your friends live in it. Foreign and dangerous soldiers built a camp near your village: YOU MUST ERADICATE THEM. As soon as possible.

Secondly, your mercenaries are the only troops in Arenfield, therefore your mercenaries are their first main target.
first MC is refuge from kirlic its not his village second his mercenary are van undercover member bandit was disguise its now explain how they managed to kill all eric soldier and only lyvia and frank survived it was battle betwen 2 brother

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know if the plot is that obvious/linear like that. In Glew's case, even though he hated her, helping her meant gaining a lot of magical powers. For now, there is no other way. Even if we didn't side with Athia at first, having a lot of magical powers can be decisive throughout the story. And it is also not clear whether up ahead Gwen can be our enemy and Athia our new ally. The doubt between our choices, light or dark, moral or immoral, is what makes the game fun and tense.
Nah man, if there was a failing route, Chyos would have not put it.
Athia is going to regain magic or to counterattack that bitch.
In the end you can have a game as branched as you want but it needs to take a linear path at some moment.
Don’t need to repeat the things already said.
first MC is refuge from kirlic its not his village second his mercenary are van undercover member bandit was disguise its now explain how they managed to kill all eric soldier and only lyvia and frank survived it was battle betwen 2 brother
First: he lived there for more than 10 years, he has no memory of Kirlic, Arenfield is where he has his friends and women, Arenfield, is his fucking village.

Second: what. The. Fuck.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
sorry i hurt your saint MC that go from one house into another house and promise to marry them to fuck them and so far he not stand on his promise for once and keep switching girls cuz cannot ressit isha deposite inside him

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
sorry i hurt your saint MC that go from one house into another house and promise to marry them to fuck them and so far he not stand on his promise for once and keep switching girls cuz cannot ressit isha deposite inside him
Whatever you say man, you are clearly deaf to any reason or you just really love to troll, don’t quote back, you are going to the shadow realm of ignored

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
In this regard you are right. With some women Chyros was right leaving the "I love you" and "just having fun like adults" alternatives. As in the cases of Emily and Sabrina, for example. Also adjusted this in the case of Frisha who knowingly knows about other women and doesn't care (for now). However, others you are conditioned to say I love you to progress in the quest and/or sex. As the game is still in development, it would be nice if these alternatives were standardized for all women and saying "I love you" could truly influence the MC's life for better or worse. I haven't closed Bianca until now because I don't know how to say I love you to have sex.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Regarding Julia, I haven't started her quest yet. However, I am not interested in having sex with her, nor in corrupting her, nor in marrying her. But I saw that there is a dialogue between her and the MC where the MC chooses to give her hope or not. What kind of hope? Something like marrying her or something like releasing her from Giron? I want to help her, but without sex, without corruption and without marriage. In friendship! lol
You tell her that you will take her away from her current home, she'll be free from Giron and Yasmine or even Dave who apparently gives her some stares atleast.
She doesn't want to face that new world alone though, so she asks for your companionship.
She isn't askeing for a public relationship but atleast a mental one, I think she is fine to give sex for such a relationship as she is far more open to the MCs advances than most of the girls.
Not necessarily. It was understood that family education is responsible for the formation of a child's character, but this is not decisive. There are people who are very well educated in the moral field and are later corrupted, just as there are people who do not have any education and throughout life, only and from their character (which is born with them) they are able to have a high morality regardless of middle where they live. That is, you can even blame the family and the world, but in the end you were the one who made the mistake. Your choice.
It's more like these people choose to act differently than the way they were raised.
They didn't question which way they should go based on social norm.
Parents are supposed to teach children the social norm, but it's up to them to decide wether or not they agree to them... askeing what the social norm is would be considered a failure in raising a child.
Its not about right or wrong but which way is best for the best outcome for the game and at this time there is not enough info for that.
1. Who do we side with the king or the brother.
2. Dark elves.
3. Raven.
4. Demons.
5. Gods/deities.
6. Emily's family seems the best is to help each one.
7. Grion and his fucked up shit.
8. And we can not forget the wear wolf cult.
Regardless I will play a none corrupt way with love only when the game is done or enough info is out there for each of the girls and the game to know which way is best.
I am after all the women as long as its best for the game and will chuck any other male.
That's entirely up to you... each choice has a meaning in the game as they progress down a road, it's not a question about what is best, but what you want to achieve and how you consider yourself enjoying the road chosen the most.
You will reach an end on each route, the path you take and the Events you can see and enjoy are something that you have to decide on, and the game is very clear about what branching pathes will entail.
In this regard you are right. With some women Chyros was right leaving the "I love you" and "just having fun like adults" alternatives. As in the cases of Emily and Sabrina, for example. Also adjusted this in the case of Frisha who knowingly knows about other women and doesn't care (for now). However, others you are conditioned to say I love you to progress in the quest and/or sex. As the game is still in development, it would be nice if these alternatives were standardized for all women and saying "I love you" could truly influence the MC's life for better or worse. I haven't closed Bianca until now because I don't know how to say I love you to have sex.
Keep training with her and eventually she'll tell MC that she doesn't want to marry a Dwarf anymore, if you accept her feelings you'll tell Gavinah and agree to still visit the enclave in order to atleast have her return to her people... well we know how that ended...

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR and Yotetar
Jul 27, 2018
Fucking rogues. They just keep poisoning the shit of my ass and my party. Have to spend a lot of potions.

Anyway, great update. Shared this bitch with her fake dad. You trick me now its my turn. Put a baby in her and let the cuckold take care of it.

Keep up Chyos, the best hardworking lazy dev.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
You tell her that you will take her away from her current home, she'll be free from Giron and Yasmine or even Dave who apparently gives her some stares atleast.
She doesn't want to face that new world alone though, so she asks for your companionship.
She isn't askeing for a public relationship but atleast a mental one, I think she is fine to give sex for such a relationship as she is far more open to the MCs advances than most of the girls.

It's more like these people choose to act differently than the way they were raised.
They didn't question which way they should go based on social norm.
Parents are supposed to teach children the social norm, but it's up to them to decide wether or not they agree to them... askeing what the social norm is would be considered a failure in raising a child.

That's entirely up to you... each choice has a meaning in the game as they progress down a road, it's not a question about what is best, but what you want to achieve and how you consider yourself enjoying the road chosen the most.
You will reach an end on each route, the path you take and the Events you can see and enjoy are something that you have to decide on, and the game is very clear about what branching pathes will entail.
Thanks for the contribution. If so, great. I'll wait a bit for the characters to evolve and play Julia's quest. This game is much more than a sex game. Certain choices affect our morale and make us comfortable or uncomfortable throughout the game. I think that's the creator's idea. Exploiting an already exploited and vulnerable woman I definitely don't do. That's why I didn't corrupt Penny, nor did I have sex with Athia. Certainly the creator can accurately state that each player has a unique experience in this game. I think that game in the end will be extraordinary. There's a lot of new stuff to come and a lot that could be improved.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the girls it maybe so but the main story is where we lack the info to really choose.
I want to kill the witch but no we are forced into that without choice or the game go no where.
Do we side with the king or the brother??? We have no idea which is best.
And all the rest I listed above.

Not enough info to really choose the right way to go.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Fucking rogues. They just keep poisoning the shit of my ass and my party. Have to spend a lot of potions.

Anyway, great update. Shared this bitch with her fake dad. You trick me now its my turn. Put a baby in her and let the cuckold take care of it.

Keep up Chyos, the best hardworking lazy dev.
If you talk about Anya I haven't played it yet. I think she's beautiful and I wanted a route of love with her and say I love you in the game, but from the reports I feel that she is a thug on some level lol. I think all those in the MC's house would house their chosen loves at the end of the game, and one would be for Anya.

• Hey there
Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
For the girls it maybe so but the main story is where we lack the info to really choose.
I want to kill the witch but no we are forced into that without choice or the game go no where.
Do we side with the king or the brother??? We have no idea which is best.
And all the rest I listed above.

Not enough info to really choose the right way to go.
You can't kill her because she is stronger than you and a fallen goddess.
The best way to deal with the Kings and their war?
Ignore it and pick up the rubble they left after ruining both their fiefdoms with this war of theirs

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I hope there will be an option to stay neutral in the war, but the MC loves getting himself involved in everything so I guess it's a no go.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah I hope there will be an option to stay neutral in the war, but the MC loves getting himself involved in everything so I guess it's a no go.
You can bet your ass that one fine day we'll discover that MC's mom was a member of the royal family.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Whaaaat ????
So scenes are replayable ?
Also where can I find the save files on my PC
I can't paste the save files from The OP when I paste in the www folder of game it won't read
inside www is save folder
MC scene kinda all of them are repeatable but not NTR cuz some of NTR do not exit as you progress the game and if your NTR is off so you miss nothing

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
theres no gallery and think every scene are repeatable other than NTR scene that its npc are dead like marcus or kate father friends or dasan
I don't predict the future, but in a hypothetical scenario where we have dozens of women (or hundreds) there will be a day when Cryros will create scenarios of choices in which we will no longer have certain women. Then a gallery would be welcome to remember the times of total luxury. In fact, if throughout the game we had to choose just a few from all of them, it would be sensational.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes