zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Branches or paths it still not enough info for the player to choose what the right way to go is.
Well if that is an evil choice then I fucked up and will still wait till the game is finished before playing or even supporting the game.
There is still not enough info to really understand whats really going on in this game.

We need info for each girl that lets us know if it is the evil/good way to go for the best result for the outcome in the end.

You have dark elves, orcs, wear wolf cult, demons, god/deities, raven and the war plus other major things going on and still no real info on which way the MC should go.
Unclear this unclear that, I think the game is meant to be morally unclear, it’s your feeling on that choice that clearly matters and the experience you gain from that.
And the choices aren’t that nebulous…
I am pretty sure you can guess which is a bad route (like Dasan) and an good one (Like mc chieftain), and even with the most morally cryptic there is always an escape for avoiding the bad part.
I think there isn’t a Main/canon path in this game or a best outcome.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
won't discuss the intelligence of mc because it will sound like a rant against the game but mc had a serious addiction , addicted people aren't known for their problem fixing abilities no matter how smart they are ,they do talk big though ... after getting their fix ,Isha gave mc an even stronger addiction than alcoholism which at least pushed him in the right direction in the game's world at least ,would he been able to shake his addiction ? and seduce all those girls who are necessary for achieving his goals in the game by himself ? really low chance
I don't think his drinking habit was as bad as an addiction actually.
Gwen/Ishas "Gift" did not cure him of his drinking habbit, live did that.
When faced with the possible future of either getting his live in line and actually work for his own survival or spending the days begging in between the shop and the church he chose to get his live in order.
Gwen only gave him another initiative to change his live even more.
Like zARRR said, the Potion didn't change the MC personality wise or physical (aside of a giant cock), all it did was binding him to his lust and Isha.
maybe henry was good guy befor getting close to MC twin brother aka Dave corrupted him
...if this was supposed to be funny I must have missed the joke...
does zARRR/Evangelion-01/RevGen10/otto are same person with difrent acc?
What ever gave you that idea?
nope if Mc do not put step in it and ruin it
verena was lesser that ruined life of another guy in kirlik with dominat fetish then her family broke and rodric saved her and tame her but MC awaken old verena and ruined roderic marriage what chance does that poor man had against 2 horny pigs
...what game did you play again?
Because based on the lore it was not "A struggle with Sin"

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
When the Queen visits, I suppose she will stay in the Baron's Mansion.
There is this empty room next to Dave's room, and I guess she could meet Liandra if she is in the Mansion.
Or she could stay in your house if you renovated it.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
There is this empty room next to Dave's room, and I guess she could meet Liandra if she is in the Mansion.
queen gona stay in that ??? house south east of village or throw giron family there and stay at townhall

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think you mean the guards room for the Barrons "personal guard", I can't recall a Location fancy enough to accomodate a Queen and the (Crown) Princess, maybe they have an estate outside of Arenfield.

herugrim123

Dec 25, 2020
I don't fully understand how you would need someone else (creator or a walkthrough) to tell you what is good or evil before you decide to continue playing. Surely you have a moral compass of sorts yourself. Play the way you wish to play, do what feels right to you. If this means certain content remains locked out for you, who cares? That's pretty much life, ain't it?

Only deciding whether or not you support a game after the entire game is finished leaves you with very little choice I think, I don't know many games (that are worth playing) that were released fully completed from the get-go. Most best games (subjective, opinion) on here are still in progress.

I just want to see Kirlic.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Regarding Julia, I haven't started her quest yet. However, I am not interested in having sex with her, nor in corrupting her, nor in marrying her. But I saw that there is a dialogue between her and the MC where the MC chooses to give her hope or not. What kind of hope? Something like marrying her or something like releasing her from Giron? I want to help her, but without sex, without corruption and without marriage. In friendship! lol

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I don't fully understand how you would need someone else (creator or a walkthrough) to tell you what is good or evil before you decide to continue playing. Surely you have a moral compass of sorts yourself. Play the way you wish to play, do what feels right to you. If this means certain content remains locked out for you, who cares? That's pretty much life, ain't it?

Only deciding whether or not you support a game after the entire game is finished leaves you with very little choice I think, I don't know many games (that are worth playing) that were released fully completed from the get-go. Most best games (subjective, opinion) on here are still in progress.

Yup. A new map with Kirlic would be really cool. Evolve some stories like Katie's, for example.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Regarding Julia, I haven't started her quest yet. However, I am not interested in having sex with her, nor in corrupting her, nor in marrying her. But I saw that there is a dialogue between her and the MC where the MC chooses to give her hope or not. What kind of hope? Something like marrying her or something like releasing her from Giron? I want to help her, but without sex, without corruption and without marriage. In friendship! lol
I think the only hope you can give to her, is the marriage, Julia is still in construction so wait how she will develop when her poll option gets voted.

Kirlic next year at this rate

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
When you need someone to tells what is right and what is wrong, what is good or what is evil, it means, by fact, that the parents made a huge mistake.Parents are responsible of their kids, and that means, education.School teachs you about maths, parents teachs you about responsability, morality, rules,etc. If you are not being educated in house, you cannot expect being educated outside.

And that's a downfall of an age in humanity.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
When you need someone to tells what is right and what is wrong, what is good or what is evil, it means, by fact, that the parents made a huge mistake.Parents are responsible of their kids, and that means, education.School teachs you about maths, parents teachs you about responsability, morality, rules,etc. If you are not being educated in house, you cannot expect being educated outside.

And that's a downfall of an age in humanity.
Not necessarily. It was understood that family education is responsible for the formation of a child's character, but this is not decisive. There are people who are very well educated in the moral field and are later corrupted, just as there are people who do not have any education and throughout life, only and from their character (which is born with them) they are able to have a high morality regardless of middle where they live. That is, you can even blame the family and the world, but in the end you were the one who made the mistake. Your choice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Its not about right or wrong but which way is best for the best outcome for the game and at this time there is not enough info for that.
1. Who do we side with the king or the brother.
2. Dark elves.
3. Raven.
4. Demons.
5. Gods/deities.
6. Emily's family seems the best is to help each one.
7. Grion and his fucked up shit.
8. And we can not forget the wear wolf cult.
Regardless I will play a none corrupt way with love only when the game is done or enough info is out there for each of the girls and the game to know which way is best.
I am after all the women as long as its best for the game and will chuck any other male.

Reactions: odino

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Its not about right or wrong but which way is best for the best outcome for the game and at this time there is not enough info for that.
2. Dark elves.
3. Raven.
4. Demons.
5. Gods/deities.
Regardless I will play a none corrupt way with love only when the game is done or enough info is out there for each of the girls and the game to know which way is best.
I am after all the women as long as its best for the game and will chuck any other male.
But it’s pretty much clear then if it is with the women.
1) Most difficult choice, that will probably bring good things and bad things from both sides, and yet it’s clear how their methods

2) Dark elves are evil, fight alongside Gavina and Bianca and don’t let them fall into the goblins

3) Raven is just a bandit, just fight against him, it’s not even that morally questionable.

4) Pretty clear, Sypha is a mischievous devil, if you fuck her in front of Mira you just get shit from ber, but that’s logic

5) Athia: Love no corruption against an evil bitch, Isha corruption slave route with the evil bitch (and going kill bill with all the other deities probably)

6) Of course helping them is the right choice, as all girls after all, are you telling me that leaving Emily to Giron isn’t bad?
It’s shining clear that you doing the quest of the girls, are helping them, while sending them to the NTR option, ain’t so much

7) every action against Giron is clearly the best outcome if you don’t want NTR, and with the mercenary group is pretty linear

8) easy, kill them or interfere with them

See it’s easy.
Defeating them no ntr, dealing with them possible ntr, failing to them ntr

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
2. Dark elves.
3. Raven.
4. Demons.
5. Gods/deities.
I don't know if the plot is that obvious/linear like that. In Glew's case, even though he hated her, helping her meant gaining a lot of magical powers. For now, there is no other way. Even if we didn't side with Athia at first, having a lot of magical powers can be decisive throughout the story. And it is also not clear whether up ahead Gwen can be our enemy and Athia our new ally. The doubt between our choices, light or dark, moral or immoral, is what makes the game fun and tense.

Reactions: odino

odino

Aug 14, 2017
lets see it this way struggle betwen 5 evil
1:eric/giron side
2:van/hekima/raven side
3:isha/MC side
4orc/gromthel
5:dark elve /demon
and cult that is part of one and who know that MC stay with isha or join 1 of 4 other or makes new evil side

and with blow comment its ended with 3 comment above does not needed another full text book to continue it

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes