HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I avoid Verena all this time because I don't want to cuck a decent man like Roderic. Is their marriage truly in shambles?
Pretty much, differing wants in the bedroom, Roderic feeling guilty about the risks he has caused to his family due to his participation in the cult activity and Verena viewing Roderic as not being man enough to give her what she wants. Not to mention that there might have not been that much love between them from the start, sure Roderic was in love with her, but from his description of their early history, it sounded like she settled with him due to circumstances.

If you do end up taking Verena from Roderic, he actually says something along the lines that fresh start with new woman might be what he really needs to be happy. Someone who doesn't have the kinks Verena has etc.... Roderic doesn't really fault you or have grudge against you for taking Verena away, even if she rubs it in his face, that you were man enough for her.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Pretty much, differing wants in the bedroom, Roderic feeling guilty about the risks he has caused to his family due to his participation in the cult activity and Verena viewing Roderic as not being man enough to give her what she wants. Not to mention that there might have not been that much love between them from the start, sure Roderic was in love with her, but from his description of their early history, it sounded like she settled with him due to circumstances.

If you do end up taking Verena from Roderic, he actually says something along the lines that fresh start with new woman might be what he really needs to be happy. Someone who doesn't have the kinks Verena has etc.... Roderic doesn't really fault you or have grudge against you for taking Verena away, even if she rubs it in his face, that you were man enough for her.
So Roderic actually feels relieved that MC takes Verena away from him?

Interesting.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But we still don't have the info to make the right choice.
And we will not get the info for another 2-3 year or more so that is why I am leaving this one until its done to even try playing again.
Welcome to live, normally people make decissions on their own morale code and a lack of overall informations aswell.
The benefit of reloading and changeing a key decision is something RL lacks though :sneaky:

Reactions: long73 and zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So Roderic actually feels relieved that MC takes Verena away from him?

Interesting.
You could think of it in this way, by taking Verena away from him we get him to really open his eyes to the situation, and that he sees that the relationship didn't really have any future.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
there's a lot of plotlines going at the same time...
Van vs Eric - bleeding each other dry, not paying people like john, spying on each other, and now inviting other countries to interfere in their dumbass war
Isha - planted the seed of corruption into the mc, brought athia into the mortal realm and is now seeking out a tree that holds divinity related to the nature goddess...might have a cooperative relationship with gromthel.
MC - background that we don't know anything about...possibly royalty.
Cult - kidnapping and transforming people, clearly performing demonic rituals, related to gromthel.
Rumah - seems like the cult is also interacting with the orcs...will need to deal with that to prevent gromthel's plans...
Arenford - general corruption (political) to deal with (getting rid of giron, the coldstone family...thomas). securing the town against the Raven who is sending brigands to attack the town
Kirlic - probably going to have to deal with vaylens who abused sabrina and verena, help mira seal the demon which is related to gromthel, retrieve the treasure of kate's dad, figure out what is going on with ophilia's father which is probably some conspiracy invovling merchants and nobles....
Ehy don’t forget the fact that there are dark genocidal elves in the mines!
Basically nowhere is safe in this game, even your nicest neighbor is going to poison you and drag you down to their problems, the world of ASWS is truly fucked up for the time being

• Haha
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
for harem ofc ,never cared about Isha do not like her nor hate her ,she is bad but she is the best thing that could ever happen to mc ,0 interest in cultists i see i kill simple.
Wrong, the best thing that could have happened to the MC is to get a Mercedes-Benz and a shotgun, that would have made his life a piece of cake.
Gurtak trying to kill your father?
Run over him.
Thomas harassing Kate?
Shoot him.
Dave being Dave?
Run over him and shoot him.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
mc without meeting Isha probably would have crashed the benz on a tree trying to flee from guards after shooting Rick with his shotgun thinking he is Gurtak
Ehy it’s not like Isha’s curse was like flextape on a broken toy, MC had already intelligence, observation, mischievousness and desire.
Just look at the Prologue, we get to see: how the MC wants to marry a rich girl, how he learns defensive strike from Lyvia just from watching them, how he ponders whether to sell or give Kate’s ring.
He had already all the characteristics we saw in game before drinking the potion.
The potion made him more lustful and horny, but he had already the talents buried in him.
Losing everything was also a point of his emancipation, yeah lust had a key role, but don’t think he became a genius by drinking that potion, he simply became horny af and gained the ability corrupt women.
Don’t believe me?
Look at Sabrina, if she drinks the potion, she just grows a dick, she doesn’t become a mastermind or a genius.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Ehy it’s not like Isha’s curse was like flextape on a broken toy, MC had already intelligence, observation, mischievousness and desire.
Just look at the Prologue, we get to see: how the MC wants to marry a rich girl, how he learns defensive strike from Lyvia just from watching them, how he ponders whether to sell or give Kate’s ring.
He had already all the characteristics we saw in game before drinking the potion.
The potion made him more lustful and horny, but he had already the talents buried in him.
Losing everything was also a point of his emancipation, yeah lust had a key role, but don’t think he became a genius by drinking that potion, he simply became horny af and gained the ability corrupt women.
Don’t believe me?
Look at Sabrina, if she drinks the potion, she just grows a dick, she doesn’t become a mastermind or a genius.
won't discuss the intelligence of mc because it will sound like a rant against the game but mc had a serious addiction , addicted people aren't known for their problem fixing abilities no matter how smart they are ,they do talk big though ... after getting their fix ,Isha gave mc an even stronger addiction than alcoholism which at least pushed him in the right direction in the game's world at least ,would he been able to shake his addiction ? and seduce all those girls who are necessary for achieving his goals in the game by himself ? really low chance

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Well even if I can agree with what you stated you missed one point... Penny is actually in love with Henry... or rather was until he left her to rod in her failing farm... atleast on that matter he is clearly interlopping into a working relationship.
maybe henry was good guy befor getting close to MC twin brother aka Dave corrupted him

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
won't discuss the intelligence of mc because it will sound like a rant against the game but mc had a serious addiction , addicted people aren't known for their problem fixing abilities no matter how smart they are ,they do talk big though ... after getting their fix ,Isha gave mc an even stronger addiction than alcoholism which at least pushed him in the right direction in the game's world at least ,would he been able to shake his addiction ? and seduce all those girls who are necessary for achieving his goals in the game by himself ? really low chance
Man this discussion is getting nowhere, believe what you wanna believe, just next time read the lore and stuff.
If you check most love confessions of the girls, they don’t come from Isha’s curse but from MC’s achievements.
Tia: Good listener and hard worker
Penny: Hard worker and good listener
Frisha: Savior and money
Et cetera.
So no, he had no low chances to begin with, he simply was a lazy cucumber with enormous potential, losing everything boosted him and lust also, but even without Isha’s curse he would kick ass and take names.
After all he is the son of something important, heck he could be also a god as some theorists here say.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Man this discussion is getting nowhere, believe what you wanna believe, just next time read the lore and stuff.
If you check most love confessions of the girls, they don’t come from Isha’s curse but from MC’s achievements.
Tia: Good listener and hard worker
Penny: Hard worker and good listener
Frisha: Savior and money
Et cetera.
So no, he had no low chances to begin with, he simply was a lazy cucumber with enormous potential, losing everything boosted him and lust also, but even without Isha’s curse he would kick ass and take names.
After all he is the son of something important, heck he could be also a god as some theorists here say.
never said he seduced them with the power of the curse ,i meant he wouldn't have bothered at all come on man

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
never said he seduced them with the power of the curse ,i meant he wouldn't have bothered at all come on man
I agree on the fact that he would have probably stopped at one woman, but since in game there are fuckers who try with multiple women (Dave, Giron, Thomas, Dasan) without having the curse, he could have also gone that way.
But yeah in the end you the player control him, so who knows, in the meantime go check the lore of the cult, religion and other stuff if you are interested of knowing more, the search bar helps

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I avoid Verena all this time because I don't want to cuck a decent man like Roderic. Is their marriage truly in shambles?
nope if Mc do not put step in it and ruin it
verena was lesser that ruined life of another guy in kirlik with dominat fetish then her family broke and rodric saved her and tame her but MC awaken old verena and ruined roderic marriage what chance does that poor man had against 2 horny pigs

Last edited:

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Don’t believe me?
I fully agree. The MC did not transform. Only his cock grew and his cum became a lust drug.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
So is there any downside to corrupting the girls?
It seems a lot of scenes are locked behind corruption, so is it just a stat to get more perverted sex or are there any pure love zero corruption routes that I should be aware of?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So is there any downside to corrupting the girls?
It seems a lot of scenes are locked behind corruption, so is it just a stat to get more perverted sex or are there any pure love zero corruption routes that I should be aware of?
Dialogues change mostly, because their inhibitions get canceled. and some characters like Imawyn have either a love route or a corruption, if you are afraid of NTR, that happens only when you lose or just let them do it, for that Kate can be maximum corrupted and still love you (just more perverted)

Reactions: Belphegor007

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
nope if Mc do not put step in it and ruin it
verena was lesser that ruined life of another guy in kirlik with dominat fetish then her family broke and rodric saved her and tame her but MC awaken old verena and ruined roderic marriage what chance does that poor man had against 2 horny pigs
You really love to spread misinformation aren’t you?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes