RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Did you try playing this game for real?

Simple and proper reasons for siding with Athia and fighting Isha: Mira, and saving Arianna from the cultists.

Sometimes I wonder: did you guys even try understanding what's happening in the story?
Personally, Mira is not really someone high on my top girls in this game, so meh.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well even if I can agree with what you stated you missed one point... Penny is actually in love with Henry... or rather was until he left her to rod in her failing farm... atleast on that matter he is clearly interlopping into a working relationship.
While Penny might be in love with Henry, Henry is clearly with Penny just because he thought that Penny was his ticket to easy life and doesn't really like Penny that much.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well even if I can agree with what you stated you missed one point... Penny is actually in love with Henry... or rather was until he left her to rod in her failing farm... atleast on that matter he is clearly interlopping into a working relationship.
Only if you play it that way, I did not corrupt her and only work to help her out on the farm.

She did kiss MC once before Hen came back home and after finding out what kind of dush-bag he was MC kicked his ass out and now MC is in a relationship with penny.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
Did you try playing this game for real?

Simple and proper reasons for siding with Athia and fighting Isha: Mira, and saving Arianna from the cultists.

Sometimes I wonder: did you guys even try understanding what's happening in the story?
i admit whenever the game starts talking about gods or cultists i just start skipping ,i wouldn't have a clue about the relation between the cult and Isha without this forum , i'll have to pay attention next time ,or just be lazy and ask for a spoiler.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
the MC says it's tall to jump. I have numerous strings, but it does not enable. I'm level 51 already. Maybe it's a bug or there's a trigger for it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Only if you play it that way, I did not corrupt her and only work to help her out on the farm.

She did kiss MC once before Hen came back home and after finding out what kind of dush-bag he was MC kicked his ass out and now MC is in a relationship with penny.
I played her Love route without corruption, but she would only kiss the MC after Henry woke up from his Coma.... and she felt bad about it as she was cheating on her Boyfriend/Fiancee.
the MC says it's tall to jump. I have numerous strings, but it does not enable. I'm level 51 already. Maybe it's a bug or there's a trigger for it.
First go to the cliff infront of the Hideout, MC will comment that he can't jump down and needs to find a different spot to go in.
Than interact with the Dead tree and haveing atleast 1 or 2 ropes in your inventory.
After the cut scene interact with the cliff where the rope hangs.

It's another Level 8 Layer problem...

Reactions: playa2

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
wouldn't call it working if it's one-sided. henry was just in it for the money.

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
did you click on the tree itself?
well i used the keyboard everywhere both north and east of camp ,either we need to click on the tree like you said or the spot to trigger the event is really small ,i had trouble finding the stones to light candles in Isha's hut without the walkthrough

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wouldn't call it working if it's one-sided. henry was just in it for the money.
I call it working because of the interaction of the MC, Henry and Penny.
Penny is in a real bind and her struggle will be cause for a Bonus scene with her.
She suffers from her indecefiness, so for that point alone it's a neotri story, the fact that her partner is an absolute scumbag makes it just more rewarding in the end

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
well i used the keyboard everywhere both north and east of camp ,either we need to click on the tree like you said or the spot to trigger the event is really small ,i had trouble finding the stones to light candles in Isha's hut without the walkthrough
But that is like… the easiest thing ever, not even as remotely hard as others, Gwen’s room is small like a bean, it takes less than 10 clicks

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
But that is like… the easiest thing ever, not even as remotely hard as others
from what i remember(not sure) they are a tile away south from the bed and not visible,i just checked the objects of interest in the house .

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
RamirezRJBR dude...you don't even have the quest from anya. download the walkthrough from the first page and use it lmao. go to anya and start the quest line man. there's no one to fight until that quest line is active.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes