a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: paula789
Apr 10, 2018
I think you need to talk to her again, so first you talk to her telling her you are there to work, then peel potatoes, then talk to her to tell her your done, then I think you need to talk to her again immediately after. Try this and see if I'm right.
I got it
I fucked up step 8
that was the issue

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Oh god what happened to ntr?
Did an evil mafia boss take them as hostages?
Did they get trapped in a cave?
Quick call the firefighters!
Worse, ntr has been captured by none other than...the IRS. May God have mercy on ntr's money for they will not.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Worse, ntr has been captured by none other than...the IRS. May God have mercy on ntr's money for they will not.
Oh no…
NTR has no more chances, it’s a dead walking man, got cucked in the end by the most evil of all

Survivor54

Sep 16, 2020
Oh no…
NTR has no more chances, it’s a dead walking man, got cucked in the end by the most evil of all
Indeed, even worse is that NTR has been used in so many things that any of those things that made any form of money will now count as NTR's self-employed income. NTR will never see the light of day again.

• Haha

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Vanilla route is also mostly NTR from the MC's part. Since technically he can potentially steal girls from Dave(twice so far and I hope for more), Dasan, Henry, Giron, Rick and his dad.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Vanilla route is also mostly NTR from the MC's part. Since technically he can potentially steal girls from Dave(twice so far and I hope for more), Dasan, Henry, Giron, Rick and his dad.
The term NTR implies someone who cucks a couple in a mutual feeling relationship.

Dave doesn’t love Frisha, he just wants to fuck her, and the same thing for Liandra, only difference is that Liandra doesn’t like Dave.
Henry exact same copy of Dave, easy life and wants to bang that sweet ass of Penny, he doesn’t even hesitate to call her a bitch.
Dasan, oh boy, he doesn’t love anyone.
Giron doesn’t care for his wife, he likes them young.
Roderick and Verena’s marriage is a disaster, he seems quite happy to leave her.
Only real netorase routes are Hiba/Tomak and Rick/Kate (in a relationship), Palak and Ayita probably not, since she doesn’t give a duck about him (I’ll leave the duck)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The term NTR implies someone who cucks a couple in a mutual feeling relationship.

Dave doesn’t love Frisha, he just wants to fuck her, and the same thing for Liandra, only difference is that Liandra doesn’t like Dave.
Henry exact same copy of Dave, easy life and wants to bang that sweet ass of Penny, he doesn’t even hesitate to call her a bitch.
Dasan, oh boy, he doesn’t love anyone.
Giron doesn’t care for his wife, he likes them young.
Roderick and Verena’s marriage is a disaster, he seems quite happy to leave her.
Only real netorase routes are Hiba/Tomak and Rick/Kate (in a relationship), Palak and Ayita probably not, since she doesn’t give a duck about him (I’ll leave the duck)
Well even if I can agree with what you stated you missed one point... Penny is actually in love with Henry... or rather was until he left her to rod in her failing farm... atleast on that matter he is clearly interlopping into a working relationship.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Something happened to Tia?
What happened to Tia?
Where in the world is Tia Sandiego?
Well even if I can agree with what you stated you missed one point... Penny is actually in love with Henry... or rather was until he left her to rod in her failing farm... atleast on that matter he is clearly interlopping into a working relationship.
Oh yeah, I missed Penny, poor girl, I did what everyone does lmao, ignore her

Dec 31, 2018
hey guys i have some weird behavior with Liandras corruption route. I cannot replace the wine inside dave's room with cumwine.

When I first want to change it, the MC says "i am not sure about this" on the second attempt he says "dave must have mixed the wine... If i would replace the bottle...". I select replace the bottle, "Perfect...". but on the next klick on the bottle MC says again that it is normal wine. Also nothing happens during the Dave and Liandra meetings afterwards...

Can someone help me?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sorry to bother, but what do i have to do? xd, i cant drink the vial
Did you try playing this game for real?

why so much hate ? i mean sure she's an annoying dom + Lover Athia > slave Athia but Isha gave mc the biggest rod in town and a high libido to change his priorities from alcohol to women + other powers ,hope we won't have to kill her
Simple and proper reasons for siding with Athia and fighting Isha: Mira, and saving Arianna from the cultists.

Sometimes I wonder: did you guys even try understanding what's happening in the story?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes