RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
RamirezRJBR dude...you don't even have the quest from anya. download the walkthrough from the first page and use it lmao. go to anya and start the quest line man. there's no one to fight until that quest line is active.
Thanks friend for the clarification. I figured there was a trigger to release the rope on the tree. I'm leaving the Anya quest for the end, because it's the one being updated.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Thanks friend for the clarification. I figured there was a trigger to release the rope on the tree. I'm leaving the Anya quest for the end, because it's the one being updated.
well...this is it for anya for a while. the next few updates will be about other people. it'll be months before we return to anya.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
i admit whenever the game starts talking about gods or cultists i just start skipping ,i wouldn't have a clue about the relation between the cult and Isha without this forum , i'll have to pay attention next time ,or just be lazy and ask for a spoiler.
I wonder why you are playing this game.

Since you got serious issues in understanding how the game works: look at the questlog and check the quests - you will see the recommended level you should achieve before starting a quest. Recommended Level for Anya's quest: 50. :sneaky::whistle:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Since you got serious issues in understanding how the game works: look at the questlog and check the quests - you will see the recommended level you should achieve before starting a quest. Recommended Level for Anya's quest: 50. :sneaky::whistle:
he actually is past level 50. just didn't know that the bandits are related to a specific quest line.

the only quests that I'd understand putting off it athia/gwen, natasha, and I suppose anya if you're unsure about who to side with.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

And I've already seen that you, who are not polite and considerate like RevGen10, waste your precious time here writing unnecessary criticism. Thanks for not adding anything to my gaming experience.

Reactions: odino

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
he actually is past level 50. just didn't know that the bandits are related to a specific quest line.
Honestly, I'm totally baffled. :unsure:

the only quests that I'd understand putting off it athia/gwen, natasha, and I suppose anya if you're unsure about who to side with.
In my new gameplay, I'm leaving Liandra's quest last, because I still haven't decided what to do with Julia: should I tell Giron that I wanna marry her? :unsure::unsure::unsure: I couldn't care less about her, but I feel that I shouldn't waste this chance.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020

Wisdom and understanding. Thank you friend. That's exactly it. Going down in the bandits camp for me was not associated with a specific quest.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
In my new gameplay, I'm leaving Liandra's quest last, because I still haven't decided what to do with Julia: should I tell Giron that I wanna marry her? :unsure::unsure::unsure: I couldn't care less about her, but I feel that I shouldn't waste this chance.
yeh forgot about that one...put that one off too lol. you should still be able marry julia through an alt method but giron kind of soured the whole relationship. if julia were to tell us that her father wants her to monitor and influence us, I'd be more receptive to the idea. hopefully she does at some point... and this is why I feel vindicated for cucking giron

also side note, the cult is more likely related to gromthel, the demon god. now, gromthel and isha might be working together, that hasn't been made clear but the cult is probably unrelated to isha. syfa also is more related to gromthel rather than isha.

isha is an overall threat because of how she wants to corrupt the world and return to godhood; however currently, gromthel and the cult are the people who are the biggest threat to humanity.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
And I've already seen that you, who are not polite and considerate like RevGen10, waste your precious time here writing unnecessary criticism. Thanks for not adding anything to my gaming experience.
My honest feeling is that everybody should check the game's walkthrough first. I've been posting supplementary notes to the walkthrough here in order to help people, too.

If the walkthrough doesn't help, use the forum's search bar.

If the search bar doesn't help, then you might want to ask.

Anyway... yes, I guess I'm wasting my time.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
My honest feeling is that everybody should check the game's walkthrough first. I've been posting supplementary notes to the walkthrough here in order to help people, too.

If the walkthrough doesn't help, use the forum's search bar.

If the search bar doesn't help, then you might want to ask.

Anyway... yes, I guess I'm wasting my time.
Yes, you are wasting your time. Not all players follow the walkthrough in a linear fashion. Some, like me, enjoy the experience of trying to understand the implications of the story and make decisions intuitively. Think before you criticize. Here's the tip.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
there's a lot of plotlines going at the same time...
Van vs Eric - bleeding each other dry, not paying people like john, spying on each other, and now inviting other countries to interfere in their dumbass war
Isha - planted the seed of corruption into the mc, brought athia into the mortal realm and is now seeking out a tree that holds divinity related to the nature goddess...might have a cooperative relationship with gromthel.
MC - background that we don't know anything about...possibly royalty.
Cult - kidnapping and transforming people, clearly performing demonic rituals, related to gromthel.
Rumah - seems like the cult is also interacting with the orcs...will need to deal with that to prevent gromthel's plans...
Arenford - general corruption (political) to deal with (getting rid of giron, the coldstone family...thomas). securing the town against the Raven who is sending brigands to attack the town
Kirlic - probably going to have to deal with vaylens who abused sabrina and verena, help mira seal the demon which is related to gromthel, retrieve the treasure of kate's dad, figure out what is going on with ophilia's father which is probably some conspiracy invovling merchants and nobles....

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Yes, you are wasting your time. Not all players follow the walkthrough in a linear fashion. Some, like me, enjoy the experience of trying to understand the implications of the story and make decisions intuitively. Think before you criticize. Here's the tip.
I feel like you undercut your statement by trying to find the bandit camp. nothing in the story so far would have pointed you to go looking for one. if you're looking for imawyn and the people who kidnap emily then you're looking in the wrong place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there's a lot of plotlines going at the same time...
Van vs Eric - bleeding each other dry, not paying people like john, spying on each other, and now inviting other countries to interfere in their dumbass war
Isha - planted the seed of corruption into the mc, brought athia into the mortal realm and is now seeking out a tree that holds divinity related to the nature goddess...might have a cooperative relationship with gromthel.
MC - background that we don't know anything about...possibly royalty.
Cult - kidnapping and transforming people, clearly performing demonic rituals, related to gromthel.
Rumah - seems like the cult is also interacting with the orcs...will need to deal with that to prevent gromthel's plans...
Arenford - general corruption (political) to deal with (getting rid of giron, the coldstone family...thomas). securing the town against the Raven who is sending brigands to attack the town
Kirlic - probably going to have to deal with vaylens who abused sabrina and verena, help mira seal the demon which is related to gromthel, retrieve the treasure of kate's dad, figure out what is going on with ophilia's father which is probably some conspiracy invovling merchants and nobles....
Yep to many plots without any info to help the player choose the right way to go.

Will leave this one until its done.
See you all in about 6-7 years.

Reactions: odino and lerolerdo

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Yep to many plots without any info to help the player choose the right way to go.

Will leave this one until its done.
See you all in about 6-7 years.
for the most part there's the good choice and the not so good choice (good in terms of morality).
even with the recent anya one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
for the most part there's the good choice and the not so good choice (good in terms of morality).
even with the recent anya one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But we still don't have the info to make the right choice.
And we will not get the info for another 2-3 year or more so that is why I am leaving this one until its done to even try playing again.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
But we still don't have the info to make the right choice.
And we will not get the info for another 2-3 year or more so that is why I am leaving this one until its done to even try playing again.
yeh. thankfully most of us have enough time to wait and a lot of other things to fill the time in between (never really understood why people get impatient over stuff like this)

playa2

Jan 21, 2021
yeh. thankfully most of us have enough time to wait and a lot of other things to fill the time in between (never really understood why people get impatient over stuff like this)
some info from the dev on long term plans would be welcome though ,some people might be worried about making a wrong decision and having to restart and go through the grind of waiting for Emilly to complete her guard tour and reach her bed 40 times ...etc like will there be consequences for corrupting the mc and girls ,normally choice = consequence but sometimes the choice is made for the player when mc auto asks for blowjobs while knowing the effects .

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
some info from the dev on long term plans would be welcome though ,some people might be worried about making a wrong decision and having to restart and go through the grind of waiting for Emilly to complete her guard tour and reach her bed 40 times ...etc like will there be consequences for corrupting the mc and girls ,normally choice = consequence but sometimes the choice is made for the player when mc auto asks for blowjobs while knowing the effects .
well if you take a strong anesthatic every day, you can avoid corrupting people. if blowjobs are absolutely needed for something (like nyra) it will happen regardless of corruption (just dependent on blowjob count)

otherwise, yeh. some general guideline of what to expect would be nice...would also help patreons make more informed decisions on which option to vote on.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Vanilla route is also mostly NTR from the MC's part. Since technically he can potentially steal girls from Dave(twice so far and I hope for more), Dasan, Henry, Giron, Rick and his dad.
I avoid Verena all this time because I don't want to cuck a decent man like Roderic. Is their marriage truly in shambles?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes