RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
The truth is that the game makes you choose situations that are positive according to your interests, but that can, contrary to what you planned, bring negative situations as well. For example, the game forces you to increase Tia's corruption so that, above C11, you allow anal sex with her. With Frisha it's no different if I'm not mistaken. You corrupt to have sex with her in other ways, but that leaves room for some NTR tragedies. Therefore, the game is equal to life lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The truth is that the game makes you choose situations that are positive according to your interests, but that can, contrary to what you planned, bring negative situations as well. For example, the game forces you to increase Tia's corruption so that, above C11, you allow anal sex with her. With Frisha it's no different if I'm not mistaken. You corrupt to have sex with her in other ways, but that leaves room for some NTR tragedies. Therefore, the game is equal to life lol.
Nope, you can drink the strong anesthetic and avoid to corrupt her and still get bangity bang

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

odino

Aug 14, 2017
You really love to spread misinformation aren’t you?
stay away from me with all your acc plz
prove single misinformation there that verena deserved to be stayed with that kirlik professor and saved many other girl lives that ruined cuz her

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
stay away from me with all your acc plz
prove single misinformation there that verena deserved to be stayed with that kirlik professor and saved many other girl lives that ruined cuz her
The fact that MC ruined Roderick’s marriage, it was already on the brink of the collapse with or without his intervention, Roderick in fact is much more happier without her.
Roderic saved her but the two weren’t made for each other.
No more weird theories or dumb declarations, there is Badik thread for that

odino

Aug 14, 2017
The fact that MC ruined Roderick’s marriage, it was already on the brink of the collapse with or without his intervention, Roderick in fact is much more happier without her.
its far bihind time that they made for each other or not point .its a family with 2 child (that one of them keep getting hurt emotional by MC )you cannot deside that you are made for each other or not only way to end this story now is to add ric overdose scene

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
"We are Yotetar, for we are many"

About love, corruption route:

-Its like good and evil, you have choices to make, and things to consider, you can let them be true and floow their desires, or force them to your rules by corruption.Right now there is some impacts whenever route you chooses, and on the end will have a meaningfull end(We have gods under the veil), but right now is not more than small things that may happen.

-Some people what they do is going the love route, until their desires are fullfilled, and then, they corrupt the girls for fun, threesomes, and see how they desires grow even more.For example: When you save Frisha from dave and go love route, after you corrupt her enough you can have a threesome with Emily. On the threesome Frisha says: that she may be a slut, but a loyal slut.That means, when she discovered sex, she loved it.But that doesn't mean she gonna bang everyone.Same with Kate and others.

Odino I think you are going on a road that may cross the line. Stop saying things just for being upset, things that are only speculations. At first people will react as jokes and make some fun of them, but if you continue pushing, they will get upset about them.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I told you, guys. Best plot choice is sharing Verena with Old Chap Rod.

But you won't listen. Why don't you listen to me? :(

Sigh :coffee::coffee:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I told you, guys. Best plot choice is sharing Verena with Old Chap Rod.

But you won't listen. Why don't you listen to me? :(

Sigh :coffee::coffee:
Don’t ya worry man, I’ll share it with Old Chap Rod when Arianna gets her goddamn update to see how things delve into.
In the meantime Ariana and Verena get the Liandra treatment… Purgatory

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Don’t ya worry man, I’ll share it with Old Chap Rod when Arianna gets her goddamn update to see how things delve into.
In the meantime Ariana and Verena get the Liandra treatment… Purgatory
Liandra doesnt need purgatory I think its pretty clear her route:

1) If you save her from the brigand and the baron, she probably marry you, and may be something more than an annoyance i n the camp( if we dont count being heiress of Kirlic)

2) You sell her to the baron, you know what can happen(being fucked, tits grow), and theBaron will have more force to fuck you around, and maybe Dave marry Liandra, soGiron power will grows.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

1) If you save her from the brigand and the baron, she probably marry you, and may be something more than an annoyance i n the camp( if we dont count being heiress of Kirlic)

2) You sell her to the baron, you know what can happen(being fucked, tits grow), and theBaron will have more force to fuck you around, and maybe Dave marry Liandra, soGiron power will grows.
The fact is that I want Julia’s marriage and I don’t like when quest go FAILED.

NtinoBac

May 18, 2022
I'm reading all the opinions and i think that this conversation confirms that every player here has created his own MC,his own Tia,his own Kate etc.
Guys, thats the beauty of this game... And another think...Each MC i think reflects our personallity. So enjoy the game even your Tia is a good girl or slut!
Peace!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I'm reading all the opinions and i think that this conversation confirms that every player here has created his own MC,his own Tia,his own Kate etc.
Guys, thats the beauty of this game... And another think...Each MC i think reflects our personallity. So enjoy the game even your Tia is a good girl or slut!
Peace!
Then my MC is totally a driver of a Mercedes Benz

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Time for... more Supplementary notes to the Official walkthrough:

Corven quest:

- Corven will teach you PIN SHOT fighting technique when you reach 7 talent points in hunting.

(dunno why Chyos didn't update Corven)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
The fact is that I want Julia’s marriage and I don’t like when quest go FAILED.
Chyos said that you could marry Julia later even if you fail the quest. The point is, Chyos wanted the quest fail.
Even I can tell you, that in the walkthrough chyos wroted: "You can gain the favor for Julia hand's later" even if you fail the quest

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

There is a 3rd choice that keeps her from being fucked by Dave, put a chastity belt on her and tell her about the wine.
You will have the option in a later update to tell her father whats really going on.

But that is still we don't have the info to really choose the right path for most of the game.
Helping the family of Emily, Mira and Frisha seems to be the right path to go so far but still it may not be.

I am doing a total love, 0 corruption game and have gotten every girl so far but is that the way it should be or will later updates screw that over.
I want to kill the witch but we can't and to move the story on you must let her have her way with you.
Of the 2 we have no idea who we should side with for the best results.
It seems one should be for corrupting everyone and the other one no corruption. Still no info which path is best.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
There is a 3rd choice that keeps her from being fucked by Dave, put a chastity belt on her and tell her about the wine.
You will have the option in a later update to tell her father whats really going on.

But that is still we don't have the info to really choose the right path for most of the game.
Helping the family of Emily, Mira and Frisha seems to be the right path to go so far but still it may not be.

I am doing a total love, 0 corruption game and have gotten every girl so far but is that the way it should be or will later updates screw that over.
I want to kill the witch but we can't and to move the story on you must let her have her way with you.
Of the 2 we have no idea who we should side with for the best results.
It seems one should be for corrupting everyone and the other one no corruption. Still no info which path is best.
No, that's the evil choice with more branches, but not a 3rd choice.

There are 2 choices.
You give her to the baron or not, that's the choices. The chastity belt and the wine are only branches that Chyos made to not be so "evil"
In fact in the bonus poll, there is an option to give Liandra the "wine" to grow titties in the MC camp.

Reactions: zARRR

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, that's the evil choice with more branches, but not a 3rd choice.

There are 2 choices.
You give her to the baron or not, that's the choices. The chastity belt and the wine are only branches that Chyos made to not be so "evil"
In fact in the bonus poll, there is an option to give Liandra the "wine" to grow titties in the MC camp.
Branches or paths it still not enough info for the player to choose what the right way to go is.
Well if that is an evil choice then I fucked up and will still wait till the game is finished before playing or even supporting the game.
There is still not enough info to really understand whats really going on in this game.

We need info for each girl that lets us know if it is the evil/good way to go for the best result for the outcome in the end.

You have dark elves, orcs, wear wolf cult, demons, god/deities, raven and the war plus other major things going on and still no real info on which way the MC should go.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Branches or paths it still not enough info for the player to choose what the right way to go is.
Well if that is an evil choice then I fucked up and will still wait till the game is finished before playing or even supporting the game.
There is still not enough info to really understand whats really going on in this game.

We need info for each girl that lets us know if it is the evil/good way to go for the best result for the outcome in the end.

You have dark elves, orcs, wear wolf cult, demons, god/deities, raven and the war plus other major things going on and still no real info on which way the MC should go.
That's up to you and it is something subjective, but for me on some girls I have enough info on choices.Or at least, it is clear for me.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes