Asfiasb

Aug 21, 2017
Tia has only one scene with the orc scout when you lose to him when watching her chopping wood? and 2 more when you lose a battle (orc scout in the wilderness and the other one)? Anything more? aside from giving her to the orc tribe.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you know what google is?
I don’t think google can help in this case, it’s not as recognized as other games like Summertime saga, but you know what can help?
The fucking walkthrough and search bar, most ignored items since their invention

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I don’t think google can help in this case, it’s not as recognized as other games like Summertime saga, but you know what can help?
The fucking walkthrough and search bar, most ignored items since their invention
That's where I would go first, silly me assuming he did as well. However, it will pull up youtube video lets plays and walkthroughs.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That's where I would go first, silly me assuming he did as well. However, it will pull up youtube video lets plays and walkthroughs.
Yeah, silly you and me for assuming that half on this thread will actually do their research, I saw there are videos, so even better, you can literally watch what’s happening except the H stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Gato21

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yeah, silly you and me assuming half on this thread will actually do their research, I saw there are videos, so even better, you can literally watch what’s happening except the H stuff
I swear, there should be a prohibitory period when you first join; they can still read and search forums but restricted to posting in a newbie forum, so they can slap and tickle each other while leaving the grownups alone. Mandatory tutorials before graduation.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
Can you have anal sex with Penny without corrupting her?
main reason of corrupt is anal/public sex/share/threesome its got no effect on story cuz there no state for women to get addicated effect toward MC that isha put on him yet

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes