RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I'm confused, I never played the love only route with Frisha and I paid Grant to stop him blackmailing her. If uncorrupted Frisha in your game didn't have sex with Grant does she still owe him the 20 Gold? What did they talk about in his room? Because Grant isn't too nice and I can't imagine him letting her off the hook that easily.
Yes, she still owes the 20 gold coins. They stay there talking and he tries to have sex, but she denies it for being faithful to the MC. The developer must evolve later, because they are there talking and the payment option does not appear again.

wannagetu

Dec 16, 2020
We usually download the new version and delete the old. Maybe someone on here kept the older versions but I think you have a better chance of winning the Lottery. Is there some reason why you need that particular version?
I am behind with the game that's why and I dont want to download the most recent version otherwise I need to catch up a lot

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I am behind with the game that's why and I dont want to download the most recent version otherwise I need to catch up a lot
uh...what? you'll have to do it anyways once you get a newer update...it doesn't really take that long to see all the content. my current save where I wasted a lot of time is about 80 hours long...files that old were removed by chyos on patreon anyways.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Best thing you can do is download the most recent and read the changelogs on the first page, it will tell you the characters that had updates, then check them in the walkthrough. That's what I do as I don't play every update.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Umin will be able to make a powerful new bow for you, but he will need 4 intestines of a plague fiend. Mind you: you can't have them using the cheatbook, so you must kill the plague fiends and collect them!
Is the bow better that the Vox somethingsomething one?

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Need help getting rusty sword, I've defeated multiple bandits and they don't drop any rusty swords, I can't defeat any of the orcs in the forest because they curbstomp me, I tried killing the single orc by Tia but it's not dropping any swords.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Need help getting rusty sword, I've defeated multiple bandits and they don't drop any rusty swords, I can't defeat any of the orcs in the forest because they curbstomp me, I tried killing the single orc by Tia but it's not dropping any swords.
Orcs drop them

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Continue to bludgeon orcs with Tia in the forest or solo in the hunting grounds while hunting on the tower. Swords fall from every 5th-7th orc, on average.

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017
Continue to bludgeon orcs with Tia in the forest or solo in the hunting grounds while hunting on the tower. Swords fall from every 5th-7th orc, on average.
Just did the hunting grounds and waiting for a scout party, I've killed 4 parties now and still no drop of sword. The only good thing about this is I'm leveling up. Is droprates tied to any skills? maybe that's why I'm having a hard time getting a sword.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Pray to the RNG Gods.

Btw, you can get 3 Rusty Swords in front the Mine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I don't pay the debt she won't have sex with Grant if I'm in a serious relationship with her and she's not corrupt. I tested. And there is the testimony of another player stating the same here. However, you are the holders of the truth and you deny our claims. The problem is not denying, but offending and ridiculing how the other did to me calling me stupid and how you are doing now. Who talked about philosophy here? Do you want to be funny in your comment? That's it? If you don't agree with me why don't you just shut up like any polite person? Why do you love to come here and be toxic with us? Is the intention to spoil the community?
Are we the holders of the trueth?
In this case probably, since we heard the developers standing on the matter, that you don't like his standing and actually managed to find a bug calling it a feature is your problem not ours.
Noone called you stupid... but your lack of attention became apparent a while ago... so please go on.
You know there is this very accurate saying "treat others like you want them to treat you" but I gues you didn't even noticed your increasing toxic reactions.
Yep. After you kill the Prophet you'll get a mysterious, very powerful and most likely cursed sword: therefore I didn't dare to equip Lyvia with it.
It's a tainted Holy sword... no curse on it though
I totally agree with you. I also think that once the path of love is established, there should be no infidelity (regardless of corruption). However, a specific amount of corruption changed the outcome, and we've seen it modify the mechanics that we were familiar with. Like you, I agree that the game should be patched to match the rest of the game mechanics. Either the DEV admits that corruption only modifies the sex scenes between MCs and girls, or he admits that it will now interfere with their decision-making as well.
I'd love to hear an example for this... because the only examples you gave in the past are about girls cheating on AFTER you chose to go the NTR route... which means corruption is not at fault of her cheating but your decision.
On the path of love. If my theory is correct, if you don't pay the debt, she will have sex with Grant because she has high corruption. However, if you have Frisha with zero corruption, even if you don't pay the debt, she enters Grant's quant, but doesn't have sex with him. That's what happened to me. I was all proud. The MC himself thinks she has changed and is impressed by her attitude.
The Moment you choose not to pay her debt you choose to switch the path from love to NTR... that's something people try to explain to you and a feature Chyos intended
Thanks! Everyone here can only say that I'm wrong and that corruption only serves to release sex scenes that don't affect decisions. I was convinced they did, for in sending Frisha uncorrupted into Grant's room, she didn't have sex. With corruption she did. I didn't even remember this example from Kate. Well remembered. That is, the corruption of the game affects the scenes and the decisions of the girls.
No... You decide to let Kate deal with her friends and that ends in her cheating on MC... Corruption only influences the degree on what she is going to do with them.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ever read those stories in newspapers about dudes having multiple children with their loving waifus until they discovered they always been sterile ?
walkthrough states that if you send Kate to her father's "friends" in the Inn and she has enough corruption she will suck them , and in RamirezRJBR's exemple Frisha betrays if she is corrupted , yes it's you who decide if those events happen at all but that's not the point ,the point is if your girl will open her legs for any passerby when you are not around .
Ever played those stories in the game about NTR?
Because god fucking damn it, Kate WON’T cheat on you even with high corruption on every other character, if corruption let every character cheat their way it would be a fucking mess here!
She will cheat only when you allow her to do it or fail things.
Tia with high corruption doesn’t open the legs to other umins, only when you make her a public thing.
Bianca with high corruption doesn’t go to the goblins when you are not around.
Emily with high corruption doesn’t think “Ehy I may go to Giron and pay my debt without MC knowing”.
This all corruption discussion has turned into a rambling of misinformation
As Eva said corruption influences only the degree on what she is going to do.
Are we the holders of the trueth?
In this case probably, since we heard the developers standing on the matter, that you don't like his standing and actually managed to find a bug calling it a feature is your problem not ours.
Noone called you stupid... but your lack of attention became apparent a while ago... so please go on.
You know there is this very accurate saying "treat others like you want them to treat you" but I gues you didn't even noticed your increasing toxic reactions.

It's a tainted Holy sword... no curse on it though

I'd love to hear an example for this... because the only examples you gave in the past are about girls cheating on AFTER you chose to go the NTR route... which means corruption is not at fault of her cheating but your decision.

The Moment you choose not to pay her debt you choose to switch the path from love to NTR... that's something people try to explain to you and a feature Chyos intended

No... You decide to let Kate deal with her friends and that ends in her cheating on MC... Corruption only influences the degree on what she is going to do with them.
The so called mature all knowing user has ignored you Eva, also me, and Revgen, guess for the best

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ever played those stories in the game about NTR?
Because god fucking damn it, Kate WON’T cheat on you even with high corruption on every other character, if corruption let every character cheat their way it would be a fucking mess here!
She will cheat only when you allow her to do it or fail things.
This all corruption discussion has turned into a rambling of misinformation
As Eva said corruption influences only the degree on what she is going to do.

The so called mature all knowing user has ignored you Eva, also me, and Revgen, guess for the best
Even if he does I do keep the hope that other peoples following this mess will realise the misinformation shared and don't attempt to play the game in a way that'll lead them to hate it

Reactions: Ottoeight and zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just did the hunting grounds and waiting for a scout party, I've killed 4 parties now and still no drop of sword. The only good thing about this is I'm leveling up. Is droprates tied to any skills? maybe that's why I'm having a hard time getting a sword.
Watch Tia cutting logs without helping her. Random orc will appear: kill him - he's an easy opponent.

Reactions: Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Even if he does I do keep the hope that other peoples following this mess will realise the misinformation shared and don't attempt to play the game in a way that'll lead them to hate it
Honestly, now I think the best thing to do is: stop answering them and ignore them. I put them in my ignore list.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes