RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I've played this game countless times these past few days until I decided to take a totally pure route (then I do the total lust route). The question here would be about your perception of the story and what you think will happen. I left it for the end and created a save where I decided on Athia (goddess of wisdom) and decided to keep Liandra in the camp. After all, better with me. What do you think? Liandra is my favorite and giving her away, with or without a chastity belt, doesn't seem like a good choice. THIS GAME IS VERY COOL! HAHA

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
If I have to elaborate that, I would say it’s because she knows the MC the most, she was her childhood friend (And possibile half sister), she knows him since she was born, she helped him when he needed the most, she basically understands him and has a lot of patience.
After all she is the canon girl for many villagers in Arenfield, from Kate to Rick everyone thought one day they would have been together as a couple before the events that changed his life.
Makes sense. She even taught him how to read!!

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
I've played this game countless times these past few days until I decided to take a totally pure route (then I do the total lust route). The question here would be about your perception of the story and what you think will happen. I left it for the end and created a save where I decided on Athia (goddess of wisdom) and decided to keep Liandra in the camp. After all, better with me. What do you think? Liandra is my favorite and giving her away, with or without a chastity belt, doesn't seem like a good choice. THIS GAME IS VERY COOL! HAHA
I like Liandra, I really do. However, I gave her to Giron, with the chastity belt, just out of spite.:LOL:

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I think because she had to do the anal toy thing, Mira became more interested in doing anal herself so she didn't need corruption for that. And you do kind of corrupt her by having her read some erotic material.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
would make sense to give Liandra to the mayor in the total lust route, because of the breast change. Also if you give the chastity belt there's no problem getting NTR'd. Currently I'm kind of in a mixed route, I'll probs replay the game as well in the future.

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
would make sense to give Liandra to the mayor in the total lust route, because of the breast change. Also if you give the chastity belt there's no problem getting NTR'd. Currently I'm kind of in a mixed route, I'll probs replay the game as well in the future.
There will be an option in the future to bring the enlargement potion at the camp, so basically you bring Liandra to Giron just to spite Dave and have a quick marriage with Julia

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
I think because she had to do the anal toy thing, Mira became more interested in doing anal herself so she didn't need corruption for that. And you do kind of corrupt her by having her read some erotic material.
yes and no. I think the word you're looking for is "provoke" rather than "corrupt" since you don't really corrupt her. Sorry if I'm getting all technical.

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
There will be an option in the future to bring the enlargement potion at the camp, so basically you bring Liandra to Giron just to spite Dave and have a quick marriage with Julia
speaking of marriage, is MC gonna marry one or multiple women?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
speaking of marriage, is MC gonna marry one or multiple women?
Chyos has been awfully quiet on how marriage will work in Arenfield.
Marry one?
100% sure.
Marry multiple like Rumah?
Not confirmed, at least we can’t marry multiple women in this situation, so let’s wait how the plot advances

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Marry one?
100% sure.
Not confirmed, at least we can’t marry multiple women in this situation, so let’s wait how the plot advances
Man, one wife is more than enough: let the poor guy breath. He can fuck around as always :sneaky:.

Reactions: Nellyg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Marry one?
100% sure.
Yes you can have more than 1 in Rumah, I have 4 altogether there plus 2 others that I can have sex with, don't know if the last 2 will become wives or not, and this is where the "Hearm" tag comes from at this time.

If MC becomes a Baron then he can marry all he wants to.

But yes outside of Rumah we will just have to wait for what comes in the game.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Yes you can have more than 1 in Rumah, I have 4 altogether there plus 2 others that I can have sex with, don't know if the last 2 will become wives or not, and this is where the "Hearm" tag comes from at this time.

If MC becomes a Baron then he can marry all he wants to.

But yes outside of Rumah we will just have to wait for what comes in the game.
In the end the MC will have so many women that he will have to run away and this will trigger another game! haha

LUKE1254

Jan 10, 2022
Marry one?
100% sure.
I'm asking cause if it's just one, I don't think I want to waste it on Julia. lol.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I'm asking cause if it's just one, I don't think I want to waste it on Julia. lol.
So... Doubt has been driving me crazy! Anyway whenever the game gives you the option to say you love the girl or not I say no except when I really like it. I like Mira and Frisha. I wish the game would let me turn Penny and Tia into friends. And I honestly don't know what to do with Bianca. Boy... what a mess. I will become a priest! haha

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes