Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A Struggle with Sin is a super awesome game,definitely worth becoming a patron,to support the developer. Here's a question. The Story is full of the supernatural Gods,Orcs,Elves,Dwarves and x Demons and Witches. So will there be any vampires hidden within the story at one point?. One of the Royals ruling over the land who is very reclusive. Kind of a less is more type thing though. Just having rumours that one of the rulers is a vampire. Regardless this story is on fire. Fantastic and imaginative.Cheers.
There are several ancient ruins throughout the area the MC lives in... I mean we already found a legendary Bow and Holy Sword... maybe Melissas expedition will let us encounter a Vampire Lord and his Undead minions (I wouldn't count on any of them being Sexy though)

Reactions: JaszMan

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
here is a question, The MC has pretty much bewitched almost all the females of Arenfield,in my playthrough so far the MC Sided with Isha. Is the MC becoming the "Lord of Lust" or even "God of Lust"?. With Mira being the exception whether being the MC's True Love,her love for the MC is so pure and strong she is not effecting by Isha's "Gift/Curse"
No one knows but here's an educated guess. I only consider Godhood because Lord makes no sense. If you side with Isha she tells you that you are her champion and that you will be the equivalent of what uldar is to athia. Meaning, if she isn't lying that is, you would become the godly counterpart to Isha.

As far as what your activities would include...Isha herself states that lust is not her domain but that she enjoyed tampering with others. I don't know if she or any of the other gods ever descended into the world, I believe they did not. Meaning you'll probably be a voyeur. If you did descend, you could probably jack up the lust of everyone around you and have a massive orgy which honestly seems like it might get boring after a while. Beyond this I do not believe the MC will gain any additional power to manipulate people beyond the corrupting semen. I could be wrong but at that point people who have sided with the athia would be missing out on content unless it's just considered a different way of achieving the same goal.

All of this is speculation we have no clue what's coming next. All we know about what's next as far as Isha is concerned is that she is after the sacred tree. Will there be more steps to regain godhood, who knows.

As far as vampires go, I can see a way to justify their existence as they are seductive and feed on humans but you could justify succubi that way. I feel like you can only do so many new characters in factions before it starts feeling too shallow or too long of a development time.

This is actually a decent game gameplaywise. Hope the next updates will focus more in pregnancy of other characters.
Emily is currently on the poll for it and should win in about 4-5 months. Compared to expanding on a quest line I don't think pregnancy is as popular of an option so it'll probably be a long time before multiple pregnancy options become a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: zARRR and JaszMan

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Chyos said last week about the beehive, that it was supposed to be a resource for wax for the candles, but then discovered that they used more animal fat for candles in the medieval ages, therefore he didn’t used the beehive but left it for now
Animal fat candles were used mainly by commoners, where as rich had used candles made out of bees wax. Mostly because animal fat was plentiful and easy to acquire compared to bees wax, but also was lower quality and smelled quite bad compared to bees wax candles. So it wouldn't be bad idea to use bees wax for candle recipe in order to get more prestige, also honey was really important for multiple purposes so it could be added quite easily also.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
No one knows but here's an educated guess. I only consider Godhood who would because Lord makes no sense. If you side with Isha she tells you that you are her champion and that you will be the equivalent of what uldar is to athia. Meaning, if she isn't lying that is, you would become the godly counterpart to Isha.

As far as what your activities would include...Isha herself states that list is not her domain but that she enjoyed tampering with others. I don't know if she or any of the other gods ever descended into the world, I believe they did not. Meaning you'll probably be a voyeur. If you did descend, you could probably jack up the lust of everyone around you and have a massive orgy which honestly seems like it might get boring after a while. Beyond this I do not believe the MC will gain any additional power to manipulate people beyond the corrupting semen. I could be wrong but at that point people who have sided with the athia would be missing out on content unless it's just considered a different way of achieving the same goal.

All of this is speculation we have no clue what's coming next. All we know about what's next as far as Isha is concerned is that she is after the sacred tree. Will there be more steps to regain godhood, who knows.

As far as vampires go, I can see a way to justify their existence as they are seductive and feed on humans but you could justify succubi that way. I feel like you can only do so many new characters in factions before it starts feeling too shallow or too long of a development time.

Emily is currently on the poll for it and should win in about 4-5 months. Compared to expanding on a quest line I don't think pregnancy is as popular of an option so it'll probably be a long time before multiple pregnancy options become a thing.
It would be fun to undermine the Church of Athia using Natasha and slowly corrupt Athia worshipers through the tainted Holy Water,until the Church now becomes a Church of Isha or the Church of "MC". LOL.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
It would be fun to undermine the Church of Athia using Natasha and slowly corrupt Athia worshipers through the tainted Holy Water,until the Church now becomes a Church of Isha or the Church of "MC". LOL.
The church itself is not really dedicated to Athia, but rather to her husband. But since Athia is that god's wife, they generally allow smaller shrines to exist within the church dedicated to her.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I found a leather strap off the new bandits but I want more to craft rogue armor.

Anyone found a reliable source to get more of those straps? Cant be crafted it seems.

Is it random drop off bandit respawns' bandit pouches-only?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I found a leather strap off the new bandits but I want more to craft rogue armor.

Anyone found a reliable source to get more of those straps? Cant be crafted it seems.

Is it random drop off bandit respawns' bandit pouches-only?
Only by killing those bandits and Hekima's men. Kill them all. They won't respawn.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Thanks. But some have respawned on the east side of the barricade a few days later for me. It will be a slow grind to get enough straps for a full suit of perfect armor, but I guess thats no different than how it was to get a full suit of perfect 2/2 iron armor before, that did take awhile as well if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks. But some have respawned on the east side of the barricade a few days later for me. It will be a slow grind to get enough straps for a full suit of perfect armor, but I guess thats no different than how it was to get a full suit of perfect 2/2 iron armor before, that did take awhile as well if I remember correctly.
I'm positively sure that Hekima's men in the camp won't respawn. Brigands east of the barricade? well, I found a couple of them when I came back (same as you), but I have the feeling that they are the very same guys that I didn't kill the first time I flew away from the camp. Time will tell.

edit: you're right, they respawn.

Anyway, I don't think those straps and buckles are very useful: I've just equiped with rogue armour, boots and so on. They're powerful tools, and you are very powerful by now, after all (I was more than lvl 50 when I fought Hekima).

Last edited:
Reactions: Valamyr

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
bandits outside the barricade spawn normally like all other monsters

Reactions: Ottoeight

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I moved it to www/save but its there is no change
And? What exactly are you trying to do? If you're trying to move saves then you have to copy your entire save folder into the new version. Without the global save it doesn't know that there is a save file to access. Otherwise it's no issue what the save says the version is, that's just to tell you when to save was made. Saves from before 3.9.5 were broken due to changes to a plugin. Any safe pass that should function just fine

Reactions: Miss Trixx
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes