zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I finished the game in "angel" mode and today I finished the game in "total lust" mode. For those who like history, both are good. For those who like various sex scenes I recommend the "total lust" mode. The quantity and diversity is much greater. However, one of my first impressions is that lust mode makes the story better. In Frisha's case, for example, she has an open relationship with Dave (she can become a concubine or be rejected and then she can take revenge). There's the baron who promised her a job, and then there's the merchant. That goes for Kate with Rick, the three thugs and the merchant again.
Your belief of a total lust mode is an NTR slut playthrough, the game is already centered about the struggle with corruption, there is no lust mode!
If you believe subjectively that NTR and turning and letting down female characters makes the game better, I disagree but respect the opinion.
Instead if you believe it objectively, I completely disagree and don’t respect it, every player has the choice to choose their own playthrough.
The only things that you get to know with NTR on, are the thoughts and personalities of those ntr dudes, but that’s it, Giron isn’t going to drop a mind breaking plot detail while doing naughty stuff.
In reality the game never hides you an important plot point if you go full corruption (Only character that goes against it, it’s Natasha for now, but even then it’s character related).
NTR it’s a flavor to an already great story, someone like it and some doesn’t.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
My final impressions: About Mira. Predestined to be the MC's wife. Or one of them if the game allows. Also predestined to have a relevant presence in the plot that involves the gods because of her immaculate faith. I predict powers for her! On the NTR path I foresee something involving the priest and the monastery. We'll see...

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't know if it's the love of the MC. I think it's her faith. In the blowjob scene she focuses and inhibits the lust contained in the sperm.
Mira can be a wild one, especially in the Church Basement,while Natasha can be easily swayed a way from her faith tainting the holy water, you can't get wild out in the open risking getting caught with her. Even though Natasha's personality has changed so drastically you would think she would get down and dirty right on the alter when Pater Francis goes to bed. Back to Mira though, I just do not see her as the most devote priestess. She would not have wild sex in the church So I think its Mira's love is so strong and pure for the MC it negates any of Isha's influence over her. She was already in love with MC before Gwenn(Isha) entered the picture. Or I am wrong. I would like to see the Church slowly change due to the tainted Holy Water.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Still about Mira. Who wanted to see the scene in the room where the MC breaks up with her. Her sadness is heartbreaking. On both routes, love and sin, I chose to stay with her without NTR. It really doesn't. She's my girl!

Reactions: krozdil and JaszMan

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Mira can be a wild one, especially in the Church Basement,while Natasha can be easily swayed a way from her faith tainting the holy water, you can't get wild out in the open risking getting caught with her. Even though Natasha's personality has changed so drastically you would think she would get down and dirty right on the alter when Pater Francis goes to bed. Back to Mira though, I just do not see her as the most devote priestess. She would not have wild sex in the church So I think its Mira's love is so strong and pure for the MC it negates any of Isha's influence over her. She was already in love with MC before Gwenn(Isha) entered the picture. Or I am wrong. I would like to see the Church slowly change due to the tainted Holy Water.
Now I understand your point of view. It makes sense. You mean her love comes before the MC's transformation and all Isha's power doesn't confront such love. Nice. Liked it. I'll stick with your version from now on.

Reactions: JaszMan

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
My final impressions: About Frisha. The route of love, without corruption, makes her naughty but faithful. Liked it. I liked her saying no to Grant. Really faithful. It will be my second wife. As for the NTR route in terms of history and development, it is infinitely better. I predict a twist against Dave and the Baron and something more with Grant.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now I understand your point of view. It makes sense. You mean her love comes before the MC's transformation and all Isha's power doesn't confront such love. Nice. Liked it. I'll stick with your version from now on.
Nnnnooooo…
It’s because of Athia, love doesn’t do nothing, Tia’s love is the same of Mira, there are characters that are probably more obsessed than Mira for the mc.
We told you already that, but you guys keep sticking from your theories that go against the facts in the game

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
My final impressions: About Emily. MC alone and homeless. He gave me a bed only if I brought food. It only changed after I saved her. I did her quest thank you, because that's the only way to release the renovation of the MC's house. On the NRT way I let the baron have fun! haha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
My final impressions: About Emily. MC alone and homeless. He gave me a bed only if I brought food. It only changed after I saved her. I did her quest thank you, because that's the only way to release the renovation of the MC's house. On the NRT way I let the baron have fun! haha
Can’t you just make a review instead of writing all of the impressions on the thread, you could even make i beautifully, letting other people know about them, instead of writing them here, for each one, and making them drown into a sea of posts?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Nnnnooooo…
It’s because of Athia, love doesn’t do nothing, Tia’s love is the same of Mira, there are characters that are probably more obsessed than Mira for the mc.
We told you already that, but you guys keep sticking from your theories that go against the facts in the game
alright, Right now thoug Athia is not so Devine and has turned into what she despises the most. Even worse, she has forsaken Uldar in exchange for pleasures of the flesh. Even though she has been tricked to do so, she has resigned herself to pleasure and has given some back talk about Uldar. Her devinity is rapidly fading. Isha's revenge.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
My final impressions: About Kate. Born for bitching! The MC just gives a push. This one I'll leave to my noble friend Rick. She probably has a lot of fans and has a lot of content ahead of her. Best NTR route for now.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
edit: you're right, they respawn.

Anyway, I don't think those straps and buckles are very useful: I've just equiped with rogue armour, boots and so on. They're powerful tools, and you are very powerful by now, after all (I was more than lvl 50 when I fought Hekima).
The straps are component to craft rogue armor at the workbench and its somewhat stronger than Iron so as a completionist I'll eventually want a full set with 2/2 upgrades, which will take awhile to roll if odds are similar to iron armor.

But yeah, its only quite *marginally* better than upgraded iron, for sure. I'm actually level 81 haha, thanks to the long-overrewarding NPCs that used to give 10K XP. So I definitely don't need it, ill just continue to slowly upgrade it as new versions get released.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
My final impressions: Clare. Easy and smooth quest. I hope the trip to Kirlic with her and Kate will be full of erotic adventures! They are the two most naughty.

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I read somewhere that this new version has another bonus scene of MC, Rick and Kate in addition to that DP in the barn. Proceed? If yes, how to activate the scene?

Reactions: hhhhy

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
alright, Right now thoug Athia is not so Devine and has turned into what she despises the most. Even worse, she has forsaken Uldar in exchange for pleasures of the flesh. Even though she has been tricked to do so, she has resigned herself to pleasure and has given some back talk about Uldar. Her devinity is rapidly fading. Isha's revenge.
Man play the game and read the dialogues and you’ll actually understand what’s happening.
Especially on Athia depending on the routes, she is either a slave of sex or a lover

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I'm positively sure that Hekima's men in the camp won't respawn. Brigands east of the barricade? well, I found a couple of them when I came back (same as you), but I have the feeling that they are the very same guys that I didn't kill the first time I flew away from the camp. Time will tell.

edit: you're right, they respawn.

Anyway, I don't think those straps and buckles are very useful: I've just equiped with rogue armour, boots and so on. They're powerful tools, and you are very powerful by now, after all (I was more than lvl 50 when I fought Hekima).
belts are actually pretty useful if you can make one with multiple augment slots, you can use iron plates to buff your defense (or tia's and lyvia's). there are only so many accessories in the game.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes