jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I am not going to repeat the things that Hentaikami already said, but even Chyos said that the direction of the game is vanilla oriented, you can check it in the developer notes.
The entire story can be played without NTR even with NTR on, if you got NTR it’s because you caused it.
You missed my first question about, what kind of NTR this game have to offer and someone answer both cheating and cheated.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You missed my first question about, what kind of NTR this game have to offer and someone answer both cheating and cheated.
And?
If we go with technical terms, Netorare is when the mc has mutual feelings for a woman, and she has sexual relationships with another man.
Netori is when the MC steals a woman that has mutual feelings for another man.
This case happens like 2-3 times, you can search it on the search bar of the thread this discussion we had.

If you mean with NTR that MC steals girls from other men, yes he does a few times, but most of these times there is no mutual feeling (Like Dave and Frisha).

If you mean the opposite the game can be played completely without other people’s dicks.

If you mean that the game is centered about this love/sex battles of winning girls, then yeah, I agree with you and misunderstood

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
After several days I played, it's seems like the story is more heavily told about the hero being cheated rather than he cheat (which is kinda sad, at least for me lol) or at least not much explicitly said in the narration/conversation, but it's good nonetheless. It's my first game for me that glorified being the cheated (cuck?) that's not Japanese game.
Not sure wether you made mistakes with you game choices or wether you misunderstood the NTR switches.
There are several Charakters which are already married or engaged that you can steal from their significant others, however if you choose to let all girls have relationships aside of the MC in order to fuck them aswell the narration will focus on the fact that the girls cheat on you rather than with you.
The game is very well made because it leaves the player confused between the path of honesty versus the path of lust...
No... no it doesn't... atleast if you pay attention to the story and the lore

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not sure wether you made mistakes with you game choices or wether you misunderstood the NTR switches.
There are several Charakters which are already married or engaged that you can steal from their significant others, however if you choose to let all girls have relationships aside of the MC in order to fuck them aswell the narration will focus on the fact that the girls cheat on you rather than with you.

No... no it doesn't... atleast if you pay attention to the story and the lore
But this guy doesn’t pay attention to us, figures the lore:ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But this guy doesn’t pay attention to us, figures the lore:ROFLMAO:
Well I'd be willing to say it's part of his lacking attention span he had proven before... but than again he chose to ignore anyone who tried to correct him or his false trueth he believed to have discovered in the endless void.

Reactions: zARRR

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
I'm not saying I'm into it, lol. It's fairly easy for me tho. I love conflict and intrigue rich story so when I see the options then I will go for it.
Then you'll like the ways when you go around corrupting all the girls. It creates many possibilities for the future.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yeah that's the utter lazy way, you don't really need to do anything useing that...
In my case and hopefully the majority of the Players playing the game for the gameplay though there are enough and better Options

... well I gues from what you shared "Angel" might actually be accurate as in someone being chaste and watch other people fuck ;)
But why change the antology on the second term? "Incubus" might have sounded far better :devilish:.
That aside to clarify there are no "modes" in the game but takeing a certain route for any Character is possible though.

Mira received a blessing dureing the ritual and thanks to that blessing is able to use holy magic, while her new abilities come from a blessing they aren't tied to Athia, otherwise it would be gone when she fell and became mortal.

Or you could have simply make her your Waifu while makeing her agree to be a part of your Harem all along.

You know Athia herself admits that she never loved Uldar their "marriage" was a calculated move, both to strenghten herself and give humanity something "pure" to believe in.
Unless you have sided with Isha she actually learns the meaning of love through the MC and falls in love for the first time in her live, makeing her hypocrative relationship a joke (we already knew that the gods are pretty much only show and no action in regards to their teachings

Well my MC has the lowest armor of all and Vex Ring isn't that good anyway
Yes the Gods of this awesome world have much in common with the Greek Pantheon. A lot of Drama, one Devine F'd up family. They were full of adultry and backstabbing. Zues and Hera in particular. Zues got around with many mortal woman whom created Demi-Gods, which made Hera very very angry, and she took it out on Zues's mortal children. Hercules being one of them. Yet it was not only Hera and Zues that were full of drama the other mighty Gods had there own drama. I sided with Isha and turned Athia mortal,she did come accros as superior and kind of nasty to her sister right before being trapped in mortal form. I decided to turn her into a maid slave, that is where she opened up about Uldar and Isha. She admitted she did what she did out of jealously. Right now in my playthrough so far,Athia's High mighty demeanor and devinity has been F'd out of her. I love Mira's close relationship to the MC. I did have the MC take her Chasity before the ritual and on the church floor no less. Can not even do that with Natasha. I was kind of worried that the paladin was going to take her purity first in front of Syfa. That would have made me cringe. Anyhow so if it is the Holy blessing....or Holy But plug "eye roll". Well that is unique. At this point Uldar is missing his Wife and she is now content on being the MC's sex slave.By the way Is Natasha the only one who drinks the Holy Water. It is kind of sad how fast Natasha loses her faith to worship Isha. Even though I prefer siding with Isha it is just an observation. I noticed Syfa is listed among the relationship list. Are there plans to gain affection and corruption with her?. She is on the list so just asking.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yes the Gods of this awesome world have much in common with the Greek Pantheon. A lot of Drama, one Devine F'd up family. They were full of adultry and backstabbing. Zues and Hera in particular. Zues got around with many mortal woman whom created Demi-Gods, which made Hera very very angry, and she took it out on Zues's mortal children. Hercules being one of them. Yet it was not only Hera and Zues that were full of drama the other mighty Gods had there own drama. I sided with Isha and turned Athia mortal,she did come accros as superior and kind of nasty to her sister right before being trapped in mortal form. I decided to turn her into a maid slave, that is where she opened up about Uldar and Isha. She admitted she did what she did out of jealously. Right now in my playthrough so far,Athia's High mighty demeanor and devinity has been F'd out of her. I love Mira's close relationship to the MC. I did have the MC take her Chasity before the ritual and on the church floor no less. Can not even do that with Natasha. I was kind of worried that the paladin was going to take her purity first in front of Syfa. That would have made me cringe. Anyhow so if it is the Holy blessing....or Holy But plug "eye roll". Well that is unique. At this point Uldar is missing his Wife and she is now content on being the MC's sex slave.By the way Is Natasha the only one who drinks the Holy Water. It is kind of sad how fast Natasha loses her faith to worship Isha. Even though I prefer siding with Isha it is just an observation. I noticed Syfa is listed among the relationship list. Are there plans to gain affection and corruption with her?. She is on the list so just asking.
Most deities in all polytheistic religions are similar to humans, Chyos’s deities resemble more north/celtic deities for now, or even fantasy ones.

Natasha loses her faith in Athia because you corrupt the fuck out of her, you literally change her personality, you mind broke her.
Trust me, you would too soon lose faith in any divinity if they started corrupting you and removing your inhibitions.

As always your questions are on the speculation side, we don’t know if we can earn affection points with Sypha, every girl you can love and have sex with, appears on the list of relations, so Sypha being there is no surprise.

Athia’s divine characteristic disappear in both routes, in one she becomes more human and attached to mortal feeling in the other you degrade her.
Each one gives a different side of the story which must be taken in account where they come from

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
So... I didn't corrupt Natasha. I didn't like this story and I hope I don't have to do this quest and I hope it doesn't affect the main plot. And really... Mira is a sweetheart and keep it up! Bianca also despite being a quick relationship is very cute too. She is needy and lonely and finds in the MC affection and attention.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Most deities in all polytheistic religions are similar to humans, Chyos’s deities resemble more north/celtic deities for now, or even fantasy ones.

Natasha loses her faith in Athia because you corrupt the fuck out of her, you literally change her personality, you mind broke her.
Trust me, you would too soon lose faith in any divinity if they started corrupting you and removing your inhibitions.

As always your questions are on the speculation side, we don’t know if we can earn affection points with Sypha, every girl you can love and have sex with, appears on the list of relations, so Sypha being there is no surprise.

Athia’s divine characteristic disappear in both routes, in one she becomes more human and attached to mortal feeling in the other you degrade her.
Each one gives a different side of the story which must be taken in account where they come from
And its a really good story.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
WEAPONS:

what you got if you completed everything in 0.5.0.0

remember:

MC can use daggers and bows
Lyvia can use swords
Tia can use axes

You can craft:

- copper, bronze, silver, iron, shadowstone swords/axes/daggers.

Shadowstone weapons are made with shadow jewels. You can find shadow jewels in chests in the dungeon under the church (Church's quest): you have to open them using keys dropped by Syfa or obtain them by giving food and petting your cat.

You can find/obtain:

SWORDS:
- rusty swords (dropped or lost by orcs)
- Tainted Dawnbreaker (by killing the Prophet in Arianna's quest)
- Hekima's sword (by defeating Hekima, Anya's stepfather)

AXES:
- Chieftain's Axe (by defeating the Orc Chieftain, Umah's father)
- Winter's Axe (by killing The Krampus, hidden bonus december monster)

DAGGERS:
- Marcus' dagger

BOWS:
- your bow
- reinforced bow (made by Umin in Rumah)
- Voxdeorum's bow (found it in a chest under the cultists' church in Arianna's quest)
- Elderwood bow (made by Umin in Rumah)

ACCESSORIES:
- Jodarr's ring (found it while digging Penny's field)
- Vexx's ring (by killing The Ancient One, hidden bonus october monster)
- leather belts (by killing southern bandits)

GEMSTONES:
- shadow jewels (inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
- jade (in the mine and inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
- tennlooite (inside chests in the dungeon under the church)
I seem to have messed up this update, got the leather straps and the option to make Rogue Armor.
I seem to have missed the belts, got no drops and I don't have a recipe.
What am I missing? :unsure:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I tried everything but still I can't understand what the fuck I'm supposed to do to make John forge that damn chastity belt.

WTF

Anyway, guys, DON'T bring Liandra to Giron unless you love to be cucked, of course. The camp story is far better.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I seem to have messed up this update, got the leather straps and the option to make Rogue Armor.
I seem to have missed the belts, got no drops and I don't have a recipe.
What am I missing? :unsure:
If I remember well, brigands just drop belts - you can't craft them.

Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I tried everything but still I can't understand what the fuck I'm supposed to do to make John forge that damn chastity belt.

WTF

Anyway, guys, DON'T bring Liandra to Giron unless you love to be cucked, of course. The camp story is far better.
Simple Otto, you need first to talk to Liandra and ponder on the options, then you will have the option to go to John, and make it, bringing 3 iron bars, you have to ask him about it.

Also Rogues drop leather belts

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Simple Otto, you need first to talk to Liandra and ponder on the options, then you will have the option to go to John, and make it, bringing 3 iron bars, you have to ask him about it.

Also Rogues drop leather belts
I said brigands, but I meant those guys near and inside Hekima's camp (the dudes with rogue thingies).

When is this fucking triggering dialogue between MC and Liandra supposed to happen? Liandra is always in the library in the morning and in the afternoon with the butler, then she has dinner, then she's with fucking Dave, so I can talk to her only in her room. I never triggered anything.

So I ended swapping the wine, and I started watching her playing with herself till I fucked her. No fucking chastity belt option appeared, so Liandra fucked Dave the day after MC banged her. Still, no damn John making any belt.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I said brigands, but I meant those guys near and inside Hekima's camp (the dudes with rogue thingies).

When is this fucking triggering dialogue between MC and Liandra supposed to happen? Liandra is always in the library in the morning and in the afternoon with the butler, then she has dinner, then she's with fucking Dave, so I can talk to her only in her room. I never triggered anything.

So I ended swapping the wine, and I started watching her playing with herself till I fucked her. No fucking chastity belt option appeared, so Liandra fucked Dave the day after MC banged her. Still, no damn John making any belt.
My memory is jodgy too and I didn't bring her to the Mayor but I think when I took her to the Camp I had to think about my options. Maybe that's where the trigger is

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

The chastity belt IS BEFORE you make the choice!
When she is in the cave, you have to talk to her, and the MC ponders about it and then You can go to John.
When she in the manor you CAN’T give the chastity bell!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes