Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The chastity belt IS BEFORE you make the choice!
When she is in the cave, you have to talk to her, and the MC ponders about it and then You can go to John.
When she in the manor you CAN’T give the chastity bell!
There were 3 choices only:

- take her to Dave
- take her to the camp
- keep thinking about it

I chose to take her to Dave: then I had to choose between
- don't tell her anything
- warn her about the potion

DON'T TELL ME THAT I HAD TO KEEP THINKING ABOUT IT o_O o_O

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If you aren't a NTR dude, the right choice is the camp. I just wanted to see how was the cuck path.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

- take her to Dave
- take her to the camp
- keep thinking about it

Anyway, it doesn't matter. If you aren't a NTR dude, the right choice is the camp. I just wanted to see how was the cuck path.
Yeah, talk to her, ponder, press esc and postpone the situation and the MC has an internal monologue or something
And now you saw the Liandra’s mansion part, I still think Liandra camp has more gameplay and fun shenanigans happening, but it’s a nice addition

Reactions: Ottoeight

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah, talk to her, ponder, press esc and postpone the situation and the MC has an internal monologue or something
And now you saw the Liandra’s mansion part, I still think Liandra camp has more gameplay and fun shenanigans happening, but it’s a nice addition
Well, fuck me.

I'd never have thought that I'd say it, but I think that the walkthrough needs a rewrite there, this time.

I'VE TOLD IT: now the world can end.

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020

- take her to Dave
- take her to the camp
- keep thinking about it

Do you have the belt in your inventory before you talk to her?

Before making the final decision on what to do with her, MC should have an internal monologue about a method that prevents her from losing her virginity. That’d lead MC to go ask the blacksmith, make the belt & then go back to the cave with the same 3 decisions but if you chose to bring her to Dave, you can then give her the belt.

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to have messed up this update, got the leather straps and the option to make Rogue Armor.
I seem to have missed the belts, got no drops and I don't have a recipe.
What am I missing? :unsure:
Belts are a random drop by Brigands and Bandits... same as Buckler (both can have max 4 Upgrade slots)
I said brigands, but I meant those guys near and inside Hekima's camp (the dudes with rogue thingies).

When is this fucking triggering dialogue between MC and Liandra supposed to happen? Liandra is always in the library in the morning and in the afternoon with the butler, then she has dinner, then she's with fucking Dave, so I can talk to her only in her room. I never triggered anything.

So I ended swapping the wine, and I started watching her playing with herself till I fucked her. No fucking chastity belt option appeared, so Liandra fucked Dave the day after MC banged her. Still, no damn John making any belt.
Free Liandra from the Brigands,, when she stays near the fire of the cave talk to her, MC than tells her his mission she ask him to let her go.
Talk to Liandra again near the fire of the Cave MC will walk away and start thinking.
If you already helped John craft 20 Swords for the King talk to him, either bring 3 Iron bars or he has some around, now ask him for the chastity Belt.
Return to Liandrta in the Cave a final time and make your decission about her fate

Reactions: Nellyg

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Belts are a random drop by Brigands and Bandits... same as Buckler (both can have max 4 Upgrade slots)

Free Liandra from the Brigands,, when she stays near the fire of the cave talk to her, MC than tells her his mission she ask him to let her go.
Talk to Liandra again near the fire of the Cave MC will walk away and start thinking.
If you already helped John craft 20 Swords for the King talk to him, either bring 3 Iron bars or he has some around, now ask him for the chastity Belt.
Return to Liandrta in the Cave a final time and make your decission about her fate
Guys, please stop stabbing a dead man. :cry: It's too late because I overwrote my cuck route save. Anyway, I don't care because I just wanted to see how the cuck route was: MY MC will never bring Liandra to those fuckers. As soon as you hand her over to Giron, she becomes a hostage and a prisoner. Therefore, fuck you Dave and fuck you Giron (and fuck you Thomas): the girl stays with my mercs and my chicks at the camp.

Anyway, I regret to say it, but I have to say FOR THE FIRST TIME that the walkthrough screwed me, for chrissake!!! :mad:

"14. After you've given them [her clothes] to her you have to make a decision. (might be a good moment to save) [THAT'S WHAT I DID] Talk to her again and the MC will have a small monologue.
15.There are now 2 options: 1. Don't bring her to the Baron. [...] 2. Return her to Giron. You get the option to ask John for a chastity belt."

The walkthrough tells you "return her to Giron" then ask John for the chastity belt!!!

BUT the walkthrough SHOULD tell that you have to choose the 3rd option (that the walkthrough didn't mention), then talk to her again and finally choose to return her.

So, I guess the walkthrough is wrong. o_Oo_Oo_O

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Guys, please stop stabbing a dead man. :cry: It's too late because I overwrote my cuck route save. Anyway, I don't care because I just wanted to see how the cuck route was: MY MC will never bring Liandra to those fuckers. As soon as you hand her over to Giron, she becomes a hostage and a prisoner. Therefore, fuck you Dave and fuck you Giron (and fuck you Thomas): the girl stays with my mercs and my chicks at the camp.

Anyway, I regret to say it, but I have to say FOR THE FIRST TIME that the walkthrough screwed me, for chrissake!!! :mad:

"14. After you've given them [her clothes] to her you have to make a decision. (might be a good moment to save) [THAT'S WHAT I DID] Talk to her again and the MC will have a small monologue.
15.There are now 2 options: 1. Don't bring her to the Baron. [...] 2. Return her to Giron. You get the option to ask John for a chastity belt."

The walkthrough tells you "return her to Giron" then ask John for the chastity belt!!!

BUT the walkthrough SHOULD tell that you have to choose the 3rd option (that the walkthrough didn't mention), then talk to her again and finally choose to return her.

lol. I passed the message along on the discord so the walkthrough will hopefully be revised. are there any other issues with the walkthrough btw? might as well correct it in one go

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Eh she gets the thick potion in the baron's house so its worth it.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Yea that’s pretty much why I brought her back to the baron.

Also the quest mill be marked as failed if you bring her to the camp. Having 1 failed quest in the log bothered me.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
She will get it from the MC if she stays in the Camp aswell... atleast with her next Bonus scene.
Yea that’s pretty much why I brought her back to the baron.

Also the quest mill be marked as failed if you bring her to the camp. Having 1 failed quest in the log bothered me.
I suspect you'll get a failed Quest in both routes anyway as the pathes chosen for her are mutual exclusive.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
lol. I passed the message along on the discord so the walkthrough will hopefully be revised. are there any other issues with the walkthrough btw? might as well correct it in one go
One thing that gets me in the Penny route, to save Henry, I went to Katherine not Lucius for the cure. But still I get notified that Penny brought vegetables to Lucius and he says "Did you bring the vegetables we agreed on". this feels like a throwback to the NTR route and, to me anyway feels wrong.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
One thing that gets me in the Penny route, to save Henry, I went to Katherine not Lucius for the cure. But still I get notified that Penny brought vegetables to Lucius and he says "Did you bring the vegetables we agreed on". this feels like a throwback to the NTR route and, to me anyway feels wrong.
Nah, that happens even before Henry comes back. She has deal with Lucius about selling vegetables and buying seeds from him.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I suspect you'll get a failed Quest in both routes anyway as the pathes chosen for her are mutual exclusive.
It doesn’t when you bring her to the baron.

This quest has nothing to do with her own exclusive quest line (which is after you put her in your camp or bring her to Dave), it’s a search/rescue mission given to you by the baron & after you’ve successfully brought her to his mansion, it’s marked as completed (cuz you succeeded).

You can try it for yourself & I assure you, you won’t get a failed in the log.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It doesn’t when you bring her to the baron.

This quest has nothing to do with her own exclusive quest line (which is after you put her in your camp or bring her to Dave), it’s a search/rescue mission given to you by the baron & after you’ve successfully brought her to his mansion, it’s marked as completed (cuz you succeeded).

You can try it for yourself & I assure you, you won’t get a failed in the log.
You'll succeed THAT quest if you do, but her Story isn't over yet, there will be other Quests, includeing to bring her back home and make her meet her "Lover" and her father.
Giron will make things harder so eventually you'll likely have another Quest failed while she is with him, and succeed it while she is in the Camp.
Her overall story will be similiar no matter which route you chose in the beginning.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You'll succeed THAT quest if you do, but her Story isn't over yet, there will be other Quests, includeing to bring her back home and make her meet her "Lover" and her father.
Giron will make things harder so eventually you'll likely have another Quest failed while she is with him, and succeed it while she is in the Camp.
Her overall story will be similiar no matter which route you chose in the beginning.
Yep.

But I think anonym0u5 and the dude who likes morphing the chicks totally missed the point.

The real difference between sending Liandra to Giron and bringing her to the camp is that:

- if you bring her to the camp you will be able to trigger Liandra's love route - because you will gain more Liandra love points than her corruption points.

- if you bring her to Giron you will be able to trigger Liandra's ntr route or her corruption route (if you give her the belt), because you will gain more corruption points than love points.

This is the difference. And this is why My Liandra is at the camp now.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Well we’re not Chyos, we dunno how things will turn out so I wouldn’t count on having another quest failed in the future.

A handful of quests in the game has an alternative way to complete it 1 way or another so whatever Giron is trying to pull in the future will most likely have an exploit for MC to sabotage.

Plus Giron is starting to have doubts in Liandra’s dad so best case scenario is him sending MC on a mission to get the key to the chasity belt from her dad, which MC will probably has the option to pretend to leave for a couple of days, come back & say that her dad refuse to give the key. Since MC’s reputation is already high in the town, Giron will probably buy that lie & since it’s impossible for Dave to get laid now, he’ll just have to let Liandra go.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well we’re not Chyos, we dunno how things will turn out so I wouldn’t count on having another quest failed in the future.

A handful of quests in the game has an alternative way to complete it 1 way or another so whatever Giron is trying to pull in the future will most likely have an exploit for MC to sabotage.

Plus Giron is starting to have doubts in Liandra’s dad so best case scenario is him sending MC on a mission to get the key to the chasity belt from her dad, which MC will probably has the option to pretend to leave for a couple of days, come back & say that her dad refuse to give the key. Since MC’s reputation is already high in the town, Giron will probably buy that lie & since it’s impossible for Dave to get laid now, he’ll just have to let Liandra go.
Giron hasn't any doubt at all. He's got a plan, and his plan is that he wants Dave to become the next baron of Kirlic. His family's women are just tools and corrupted sex dolls, for him.

Anyway, I guess you totally missed the point (again). The characters' quests branch because you are supposed to get a love route or a corruption route or a full ntr route when their first introduction quest is complete.

Liandra's first part is complete: you have her love route (at the camp), her ntr route (if you let dave fuck her), her corruption route (if you use the belt).

Penny? you got the ntr if you let Lucius do her; you got the corruption route if you start giving her cumwine before Henry wakes up; you got the love route if you start giving her cumwine after Henry wakes up.

And so on.

BUT Mira and Arianna are different, because their quests aren't side characters quests. Their stories belong to the main plotline: just check the questlog and see it yourself.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Nah, that happens even before Henry comes back. She has deal with Lucius about selling vegetables and buying seeds from him.
Maybe, but the conversation is still off. At this stage Penny has all the vegetables she can store and should be making enough profit from Lucius to be the dominant force in the deal, yet we get the passive aggressive comment from him.
It's not a major problem either way.....Just annoys me to the point that I want to do to him what I did with Thomas and tell him to piss off. :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure about the doubting part, but one thing is for sure... Giron doesn't trust the MC.
MCs raising popularity and influence are a constant worry for him.
He intends to make him marry Julia in order to controll MC, but he can't trust him as is, a mission as important as the future of his family and ambitions is nothing he'd entrust to the MC.
It's more likely that MC will act independendly and under the cover in order to reach out to the Baron Eric.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes