anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Giron hasn't any doubt at all. He's got a plan, and his plan is that he wants Dave to become the next baron of Kirlic. His family's women are just tools and corrupted sex dolls, for him.

Anyway, I guess you totally missed the point (again). The characters' quests branch because you are supposed to get a love route or a corruption route or a full ntr route when their first introduction quest is complete.

Liandra's first part is complete: you have her love route (at the camp), her ntr route (if you let dave fuck her), her corruption route (if you use the belt).

Penny? you got the ntr if you let Lucius do her; you got the corruption route if you start giving her cumwine before Henry wakes up; you got the love route if you start giving her cumwine after Henry wakes up.

And so on.

BUT Mira and Arianna are different, because their quests aren't side characters quests. Their stories belong to the main plotline: just check the questlog and see it yourself.
Pardon my ignorance but i'm not sure why you said i'm missing the point.

My answer to the guy who likes morphing Liandra was I also made that choice & in addition i did it cuz i don't want a failed quest to be in the log.

So what does that has to do with everything you're trying to explain here? You think i don't get how the game works or something? What's wrong refers not to deal with a failed quest in the log cuz i have a slight case of ocd?

Reactions: RamirezRJBR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So what does that has to do with everything you're trying to explain here? You think i don't get how the game works or something? What's wrong refers not to deal with a failed quest in the log cuz i have a slight case of ocd?
I gues to break it down to the most simple and correct answer... you shouldn't base your decission how to approach this point of her story based on your preference regarding a Questlog but based on what direction you want to go with the girl.

You chose to corrupt her and turn her into a slut, while others might choose to just hand her over to Giron after warning her about the potion and handing her the chastity belt... or simply hand her over for the NTR faction.
The other way to tackle the issue is to pursue a romantic reltionship with her by keeping her in the Camp and later steal the body morphing Potion from Giron or Thomas (as that's an Option Chyos intends to include for her next).

Noone says you made a mistake yourself, unless you later regret your decission as you want to pursue a different route with her

Reactions: Ottoeight

RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
Maybe, but the conversation is still off. At this stage Penny has all the vegetables she can store and should be making enough profit from Lucius to be the dominant force in the deal, yet we get the passive aggressive comment from him.
It's not a major problem either way.....Just annoys me to the point that I want to do to him what I did with Thomas and tell him to piss off. :)
Well noted. This is a game flaw. Certainly. Before paying off Penny's debt I went to check her chest and discovered a savings of 250 gold coins! She didn't pay because she didn't want to. So I didn't pay either. The ass is hers lol.

Reactions: Nellyg

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well noted. This is a game flaw. Certainly. Before paying off Penny's debt I went to check her chest and discovered a savings of 250 gold coins! She didn't pay because she didn't want to. So I didn't pay either. The ass is hers lol.
More than flawed is neglected, Penny entire game situation hasn’t been updated in at least one year.
Currently thinking she is a mirage just like Melissa.

Anyways last winning poll in the bonus scenes section is still Rumah, which is ridiculous, still it will be the last Rumah option for a while, as Chyos said, he just wanted to add and fix some scenes that were missing at the fireplace.
No love for Athia tho smh.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I guess she's Patrons' hostage. They're trading every damn character's quest for anything involving Tia and/or orcs.
Rumah is pretty dope, has some hot girls, like Raaisha and Ayita, Raaisha becoming more obsessed in Tia for love.
It has even some solid plot points and gameplay aspects, it has more than 5 hours of playtime if we put all routes in it.

But some of the patrons just seem obsessed with it, it’s a great route but it has more content than Penny, Mira and Melissa put together.
Ironic that Mira, the first girl you met and one of the most important one in the story, is the least popular

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Rumah is pretty dope, has some hot girls, like Raaisha and Ayita, Raaisha becoming more obsessed in Tia for love.
It has even some solid plot points and gameplay aspects, it has more than 5 hours of playtime if we put all routes in it.

But some of the patrons just seem obsessed with it, it’s a great route but it has more content than Penny, Mira and Melissa put together.
Ironic that Mira, the first girl you met and one of the most important one in the story, is the least popular
Since Mira is Uldar's and Athia's priestess and Arianna is affected with the same poison as MC because of the Cult, you can easily guess that Mira and Arianna are the 2 most important girls. Any girl except the 2 goddesses (Gwen and Athia) is unnecessary compared to them.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We can rate all the girls in terms of relevance to the plot and stories, or how impactful they are:

1) Isha/Athia: pretty clear… I mean do I really need to explain?
They are both goddesses, and one has an heavy role into MC’s situation.

2) Mira: Hands down second most important character: Childhood friend (Or half sister), she has a key role to the MC’s plot.
Priestess of Athia/Uldar even blessed by her and immune to the MC’s corruption juice

3) Arianna: For the cult and wolves

4) Sypha: a fucking demon is a big problem

5) Lyvia/Imawyn/Emily: Chief of Arenfield militia, bandit leader and a milf that starts the MC’s bandit slayer mood.

6) Raaisha/Umah/(surprisingly) Maui: Probably controversial point, but Raaisha is basically your left hand in the matter with the orcs, which lets be honest, it’s a big deal, Umah is the chieftain’s daughter and Maui gives us a huge lore part.

7) Bianca/Gavina: the goblins and dark elves are still there.

8) Tia: She brings us to Rumah, but as much as I love her, I think she brings us to more relatively important characters, and her future story may have geopolitical consequences, but in the end she is your first partner in battle and she is a medium for many storylines, she should be highet but I am too lazy to change the ranking lol

9) Anya: I guess she has been entangled in a political plot, but still she is important depending on the side you pick.

10) Claire: thanks Claire for the door

For me these ones, subjectively, are the most important female characters in the game, I may be wrong, but too lazy to change anything, I am sure I forgot some characters.
Characters like Kate and Penny, don’t have roles in the great picture of the events, they have side character stories, and others like Katheryne are a consequence of other evil doings

Edit: Oh yeah Liandra I forgot

Last edited:

Rufim

Mar 15, 2018
Fucking plague... my monitor have hight contrast and it take for me tons of time when i understend that cave have other corridor(( I was already sure that i trigger bug somewhere

Reactions: zARRR

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
We can rate all the girls in terms of relevance to the plot and stories, or how impactful they are:

2) Mira: Hands down second most important character: Childhood friend (Or half sister), she has a key role to the MC’s plot.
Priestess of Athia/Uldar even blessed by her and immune to the MC’s corruption juice

5) Lyvia/Imawyn/Emily: Chief of Arenfield militia, bandit leader and a milf that starts the MC’s bandit slayer mood.

6) Raaisha/Umah/(surprisingly) Maui: Probably controversial point, but Raaisha is basically your left hand in the matter with the orcs, which lets be honest, it’s a big deal, Umah is the chieftain’s daughter and Maui gives us a huge lore part.

8) Tia: She brings us to Rumah, but as much as I love her, I think she brings us to more relatively important characters, and her future story may have geopolitical consequences, but in the end she is your first partner in battle and she is a medium for many storylines, she should be highet but I am too lazy to change the ranking lol

9) Anya: I guess she has been entangled in a political plot, but still she is important depending on the side you pick.

For me these ones, subjectively, are the most important female characters in the game, I may be wrong, but too lazy to change anything, I am sure I forgot some characters.
Characters like Kate and Penny, don’t have roles in the great picture of the events, they have side character stories, and others like Katheryne are a consequence of other evil doings

You forgot the Best Future Mother-in-Law in the world and the Most Faithful Slut of all time. :cool:

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020

HOW DARE YOU PUT TIA IN 8

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You forgot the Best Future Mother-in-Law in the world and the Most Faithful Slut of all time. :cool:
Oh yeah Verena, but she is more of a consequence, she hasn’t nothing to do to the cult directly, and Frisha has no plot relevance aside from the dresses and being almost the concubine of Dave and Giron

Also Arenfield has to deal more with the cult rather than with orcs, since they made a pact not to invade Arenfield.
HOW DARE YOU PUT TIA IN 8
I DARE WITH THE POWER OF THE ALL MIGHTY SPEAR I HAVE
(And my laziness)

• Haha
Reactions: DeminPatyon

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
COME MY TIA SIMP BRETHREN TAKE YOUR PICHFORKS AND TORCHES WE GOING TO WITCH HUNT
TIA IS A BOTTOM BITCH!!!!!
But this is true that she mainly serves as introductionary character not only to many other characters, but also into the game world in general (like complex relationships between pure races and mix breeds). It is a very well done and hot introduction, thou!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since Mira is Uldar's and Athia's priestess and Arianna is affected with the same poison as MC because of the Cult, you can easily guess that Mira and Arianna are the 2 most important girls. Any girl except the 2 goddesses (Gwen and Athia) is unnecessary compared to them.
That's incorrect actually.
The Pater is the only priest of Uldar we know, Natasha (uncorrupted) and Mira are priestesses of Athia.
Arianna is not affected by the same curse as the MC as otherwise he'd turn into a werewolf each time his lust reaches 100... which would be once a day.

Equal to Anya... Pia her being betrayed and the conspiracy in your part of the Kingdom hold some interesting parts for the future.
And lets not forget about the Queen and princess visiting us "next"

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes