Yotetar

May 23, 2020
5.0.5 is already out, there is not much.at least not for guys looking for sex scenes.
The newxt update after this, will not come in the end of August that's for sure.But I am not willing to put a date.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BczILher

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
5.0.5 is already out, there is not much.at least not for guys looking for sex scenes.
The newxt update after this, will not come in the end of August that's for sure.But I am not willing to put a date.
Well, as expected, guys. CGs and animations improved: a complete story every month is a thing of the past. We should expect 2 months cycle updates.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, is there a way to manipulate the genders of Kate's babies? Or is it always be a girl first then a boy?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
so tia's bonus scene won and bianca's bonus scene will probably win this poll due to being boosted.
But a what cost?
Rumah won again, Bianca had to beg
And Tia is suffering from success

Edit: at least it’s Rumah bonus scene poll discord, but still
(Chyos will put Rumah on break, but I bet that those little tinkers are going to vote everything that is Rumah related on the left bonus options)

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Exactly, the other quests need love too. Developing Rumah is cool, I get it, but people get so damn fixated on their favorites. Also, Tia's tits are gross, there I said it.
Easy solution: Chyos might remove it from polls once in a while (mostly, from bonus scene polls).

Reactions: Gato21

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Exactly, the other quests need love too. Developing Rumah is cool, I get it, but people get so damn fixated on their favorites. Also, Tia's tits are gross, there I said it.
Easy solution: Chyos might remove it from polls once in a while (mostly, from bonus scene polls).
He is doing it, he is removing, or more, putting on a break, all Rumah options on discord for a few months.
And I do hope it will be many months!

Rumah is great, outstanding, amazing, every positive adjective of praise you want.
It’s truly great, but this doesn’t fucking mean that the patrons need to take hostages of all other characters and routes.
Since also some other routes are as great as Rumah (if not better).

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
He is doing it, he is removing, or more, putting on a break, all Rumah options on discord for a few months.
And I do hope it will be many months!

Rumah is great, outstanding, amazing, every positive adjective of praise you want.
It’s truly great, but this doesn’t fucking mean that the patrons need to take hostages all other characters and routes.
Since also some other routes are as great as Rumah (if not better).
Do you worry that since we haven't even left the village, eventually bloat will cause the game will run to a crawl or the dev will fatigue out? Sometimes I wish dev's would beeline to an ending and backfill sidequests, but I doubt they would maintain the same interest or support on Patreon.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you worry that since we haven't even left the village, eventually bloat will cause the game will run to a crawl or the dev will fatigue out? Sometimes I wish dev's would beeline to an ending and backfill sidequests, but I doubt they would maintain the same interest or support on Patreon.
The dev has, pretty much, all the plans for the entire story.
As Wolf said, Chyos already knew which road to take for Ophilia.
Or that he decided how Athia would be, or when to make show up Sypha.
The main story is safe from patrons’ ideas, patrons only decide which storyline should come first, if Kirlic hasn’t yet showed up, it’s because patrons aren’t really interested yet.

Here we are talking about bonus scenes, optional sex scenes, that patron can suggest and make, as another sex scene for an already existing characters.

For the worry question, I am for now not worrying about Chyos inspiration since the stories aren’t really degenerating for my tastes, he hasn’t show cracks yet.
For the administration of patrons obsessions?
Yeah that I worry

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
The dev has, pretty much, all the plans for the entire story.
As Wolf said, Chyos already knew which road to take for Ophilia.
Or that he decided how Athia would be, or when to make show up Sypha.
The main story is safe from patrons’ ideas, patrons only decide which storyline should come first, if Kirlic hasn’t yet showed up, it’s because patrons aren’t really interested yet.

Here we are talking about bonus scenes, optional sex scenes, that patron can suggest and make, as another sex scene for an already existing characters.
Sorry, sometimes I get a little pessimistic at times. It sucks to see that abandoned tag and never getting that satisfaction of actually completing a game. :(

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Sorry, sometimes I get a little pessimistic at times. It sucks to see that abandoned tag and never getting that satisfaction of actually completing a game. :(
Man I know your feelings, you are talking to a guy that is pessimistic as hell but tries to see the good side of everything.
How many great games I saw getting an abandoned tag, and destroying my day, on this site are a lot.
Pessimism and realism are obvious here, you have to take most projects with a grain of salt, after all they are indie developers.
I do believe this one, will not be the case, or at least I strongly hope for.
Since let’s look at the bright side, even if the polls have that problem, Chyos always delivers in one month a complete update with sex scenes and new gameplay moments. (Except when he got covid).

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes