ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
If the MC neglects her in his hut too often she will get more demanding for sex (new scene). If on Dasan's route and the MC still neglects her she will seek pleasure from him. (There will also be an optional path where Dasan charms Tia before the MC claims her)
Nice to know that, thank you pal

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If the MC neglects her in his hut too often she will get more demanding for sex (new scene). If on Dasan's route and the MC still neglects her she will seek pleasure from him. (There will also be an optional path where Dasan charms Tia before the MC claims her)
Oh, ntr + Tia... such a novelty :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dasan route... :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Chyos... please stop this fucked up madness... unless you want your game becomes "A Struggle with Tia", of course. :whistle:

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
That is the bonus scene for Tia. The scene for Bianca goes like this:
3. Bianca & Gavina - Now that you are aware of the threat in the mine you have to do something about it. The dark elves rely on their goblin servants, it is time to rob them of this source of labor!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
3. Bianca & Gavina - Now that you are aware of the threat in the mine you have to do something about it. The dark elves rely on their goblin servants, it is time to rob them of this source of labor!
He was asking the bonus scene for Tia, and even if he was asking the bonus scene for Bianca, the one you quoted isn’t the bonus scene but the main story poll option.
This one is the Bianca’s bonus scene:
Get a proper toy from Tia to help Bianca train her butt for the upcoming anal challenge. (Gavina will also watch to get some inspiration). Also another scene with Bianca near Arenfield at night & if she had sex with goblins she will have a visitor at night in the valley.

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Here is the full list of bonus scenes that are currently in the works
1. Kirlic - A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters.
2. Kate & Claire - Everything is packed and you are ready to go. But there are dangers on the road to Kirlic. Claire mentioned an inn where you can rest. This will be your first destination.
4. Julia - The marriage, after gaining Giron's trust you can finally marry Julia and let her move into your house. (Double marriage should Liandra be together with Dave) + new content for Yasmine when she visits her stepdaughter at your house.
5. Rework & Balance - It's been a while since the last rework update. There are still some animations that really could use a makeover. I will also use this time to make balance changes and add additional content at places where I had to cut it before. (I won't break saves with this update)
Option 3 gained 53 votes, so Bianca is next after Tia.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Here is the full list of bonus scenes that are currently in the works
1. Kirlic - A new village to which you can travel. I will add new npcs and first interaction with them. Alongside that I will add new scenes for some of the current characters.
2. Kate & Claire - Everything is packed and you are ready to go. But there are dangers on the road to Kirlic. Claire mentioned an inn where you can rest. This will be your first destination.
4. Julia - The marriage, after gaining Giron's trust you can finally marry Julia and let her move into your house. (Double marriage should Liandra be together with Dave) + new content for Yasmine when she visits her stepdaughter at your house.
5. Rework & Balance - It's been a while since the last rework update. There are still some animations that really could use a makeover. I will also use this time to make balance changes and add additional content at places where I had to cut it before. (I won't break saves with this update)
Option 3 gained 53 votes, so Bianca is next after Tia.
Hey hey Yazda these aren’t bonus scenes options, but main poll ones.
From Kirlic to the rework, these aren’t considered bonuses but the main topic of 2 updates

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
That will work well for a few of us, If I neglect her and she want's Dasan....She'll have to dig him up!
(At this stage he surely is a "Boner")

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
But a what cost?
Rumah won again, Bianca had to beg
And Tia is suffering from success

Edit: at least it’s Rumah bonus scene poll discord, but still
(Chyos will put Rumah on break, but I bet that those little tinkers are going to vote everything that is Rumah related on the left bonus options)
YES BABY THAT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT LET'S GO!!!!!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Do you know when the 'randomizer' kicks in so I could save and loadscum? I tried to do this before entering Kate's bedroom, but the result is always the same.
I think the trigger is the impregnation, but seriously why do you want to control babies’ gender?
As far as I know they don’t change the plot or the daughters won’t be love interests

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Are you seriously thinking about having a love relationship with a kid of what? 6 years old? Are you having a stroke?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Are you seriously thinking about having a love relationship with a kid of what? 6 years old? Are you having a stroke?
No man, are you crazy?
I meant in a possible future with the time mechanic, since PQ already did that, people could think that kids grow faster and turn into adults, after all Kate pregnancy doesn’t last long.
And for the strokes I am always having them…
Or I fell again into your sarcasm?

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
“But it won't last.
Rumah fans and Arenfield fans are natural enemies!
Like Kate fans and Rumah fans!
Or Bianca fans and Rumah fans!
Or Milf fans and Rumah fans!
Or Rumah fans and other Rumah fans!
Damn Rumah fans!
They ruined Rumah!”
All hail Rumah and Dasan!

• Wow
Reactions: Magazif

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I couldn't resist, you make it happen.

But for aclaration, we dont support pedophiles in here, if someone is seriously thinking about the stuff.

Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes