RamirezRJBR

Oct 29, 2020
TIA IS A BOTTOM BITCH!!!!!
But this is true that she mainly serves as introductionary character not only to many other characters, but also into the game world in general (like complex relationships between pure races and mix breeds). It is a very well done and hot introduction, thou!
I think Auntie's art is ugly. Especially the disproportionate breasts. However, within the concept of the game and what it proposes, it is the best female character. Accept lust and enjoy it. It also accepts other women into the MC's life peacefully. Anyway, I like her, after all, she's my friend in battles. Kate also has the potential for polygamy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Arianna is not affected by the same curse as the MC as otherwise he'd turn into a werewolf each time his lust reaches 100... which would be once a day.
Well, I came to the conclusion that the Cultists' and Gwen's power come from the same source: Gwen/Isha's alliance with Gromthul. But I might be wrong, because the statues you see in the Cultists' church and in the cave in the swamp are different from Gromthul's. So there might be an unknown god in addition to the gods you see under Arenfield's church crypt.

Also Arenfield has to deal more with the cult rather than with orcs, since they made a pact not to invade Arenfield.
I had the feeling that the masked guy who makes the deal with the Orcs' Captain was The Raven or someone sent by him/her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I think Auntie's art is ugly. Especially the disproportionate breasts. However, within the concept of the game and what it proposes, it is the best female character. Accept lust and enjoy it. It also accepts other women into the MC's life peacefully. Anyway, I like her, after all, she's my friend in battles. Kate also has the potential for polygamy.
Excuse you, a true Tia simp knows that Tia’s boobs and ass are the best of its kind :sneaky::sneaky:
I had the feeling that the masked guy who makes the deal with the Orcs' Captain was The Raven or someone sent by him/her.
Eeeh I honestly think it’s more the cult.
We already know that there is a Master, even mentioned by Thomas when he brings the Thicc potion to Liandra.
Second, the masked man looks like no other brigand we saw, it’s more mysterious than the barbaric outfits of the brigands.
And last, why would the Raven’s army make a pact with the orcs?
I think that diplomacy isn’t their best characteristic.

Also the Raven is confirmed to be male, as Imawyin said in one of her dialogues, sure there could be the plot twist that actually the Raven is female with male appearances but I don’t believe it will be the case

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Excuse you, a true Tia simp knows that Tia’s boobs and ass are the best of its kind :sneaky::sneaky:

Eeeh I honestly think it’s more the cult.
We already know that there is a Master, even mentioned by Thomas when he brings the Thicc potion to Liandra.
Second, the masked man looks like no other brigand we saw, it’s more mysterious than the barbaric outfits of the brigands.
And last, why would the Raven’s army make a pact with the orcs?
I think that diplomacy isn’t their best characteristic.

Also the Raven is confirmed to be male, as Imawyin said in one of her dialogues, sure there could be the plot twist that actually the Raven is female with male appearances but I don’t believe it will be the case
I think there's going to be a plot twist where the Raven is her former mentor. I think it would fill in the niche and put open up opportunities for an actual Ntr path if someone was interested in that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Raven is a woman that everybody believes is a man. There is a dialogue during the camp's quest where Lyvia heard a woman laughing as her soldiers were cut down. Just trust me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Raven is a woman that everybody believes is a man. There is a dialogue during the camp's quest where Lyvia heard a woman laughing as her soldiers were cut down. Just trust me.
Of course Raven is a woman...Otherwise the game would have to carry a "Gay" tag.....Because the MC fucks everything.
My only problem is that damn (Always hungry) Cat......It's female too!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Raven is the most brutal and to important Character to set up an ambush.
I think the female might be his second in command, there is a small chance that it turns out to be Pennys missing sister even.
Of course Raven is a woman...Otherwise the game would have to carry a "Gay" tag.....Because the MC fucks everything.
My only problem is that damn (Always hungry) Cat......It's female too!
MC fucks every female but also kills most of the males, except if they could be usefull pawns in which case he tends to mind controll them. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The Raven is the most brutal and to important Character to set up an ambush.
I think the female might be his second in command, there is a small chance that it turns out to be Pennys missing sister even.

MC fucks every female but also kills most of the males, except if they could be usefull pawns in which case he tends to mind controll them. :devilish:
If her second in command is really Penny’sister Fiona that would be quite the plot twist, since even on discord they believe that Fiona is an evil character the complete opposite of pious Penny.

If the Raven is female, then she must be androgynous af, fooling every character of her gender…
Or she has an helmet (Like a badass crow I hope) that covers her face, since it’s kinda a literature trope the Knight that is actually a woman.
Also if she is a woman, she also fell into Imawyin magic charm, does that mean she is lesbian?
Or Imawyin charms works regardless the gender and sexual orientation?

Also, all the males the MC killed were either enemies or evil people, at least for now he hasn’t kill someone that is truly good.

Wolf Larsen

Feb 25, 2018
Or she has an helmet (Like a badass crow I hope) that covers her face, since it’s kinda a literature trope the Knight that is actually a woman.
Yep, that's more likely. And it could be Fiona, the opposite of Penny that laugh at the soldiers getting killed.

Also if she is a woman, she also fell into Imawyin magic charm, does that mean she is lesbian?

Also, all the males the MC killed were either enemies or evil people, at least for now he hasn’t kill someone that is truly good.
Raven never fell to the elf's magic. Imawyn deliberately stayed away from them and only got the weakest of the bunch that they didn't care about, the dialogue says that.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Yep, that's more likely. And it could be Fiona, the opposite of Penny that laugh at the soldiers getting killed.

Raven never fell to the elf's magic. Imawyn deliberately stayed away from them and only got the weakest of the bunch that they didn't care about, the dialogue says that.
Didn’t Imawyin say something like: “My magic was the only thing that could keep him from destroying everything?”

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, we will find out more about the Raven in 0.5.2.0 update, hopefully.

I think Fiona - if she's alive - will be part of Penny's updates, I guess. :)

Anyway, how about a real Melissa's update. Chyos just introduced her. :cry:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well, we will find out more about the Raven in 0.5.2.0 update, hopefully.

I think Fiona - if she's alive - will be part of Penny's updates, I guess. :)

Anyway, how about a real Melissa's update. Chyos just introduced her. :cry:
Look Melissa is probably going to come before Mira and Penny, and maybe Arianna.
So if everything goes right, maybe we can get her before the end of the year

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If her second in command is really Penny’sister Fiona that would be quite the plot twist, since even on discord they believe that Fiona is an evil character the complete opposite of pious Penny.

If the Raven is female, then she must be androgynous af, fooling every character of her gender…

Fiona was abducted as a teenager by the bandits killing her parents, I'd assume that rape and abuse was her daily bread until she learned to brutally kill her offenders and that caused her to develope a twisted personality.
I am pretty sure the Raven is male and will ultimately die at either our or fionas hands as revenge for her suffering... I mean there is the potential for another Storytwist in which case the Raven turns out to BE Fiona. In which case she took controll over the Gang of her assaulters after killing their leader in her youth.
They say Women are the most cruel and brutal attackers afterall.
Didn’t Imawyin say something like: “My magic was the only thing that could keep him from destroying everything?”
She managed to repel their attacks with the enchanted ones, otherwise, she would have control of Raven.
It wasn't Imawyn's Charm magic that kept the Raven away but the magical enchanted camp... remember you still need a charged runestone to enter your base as without it you'd walk circles in the wood.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes