Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I think the trigger is the impregnation, but seriously why do you want to control babies’ gender?
As far as I know they don’t change the plot or the daughters won’t be love interests
Chill, I'm just curious. Almost every RNG in this game can be manipulated after all.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Chill, I'm just curious. Almost every RNG in this game can be manipulated after all.
I am chill man, chillest like snow in the mount Everest.
As far as I know it can’t be controlled, wait for more pregnancy updates in the future and maybe Chyos will put an option

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am chill man, chillest like snow in the mount Everest.
As far as I know it can’t be controlled, wait for more pregnancy updates in the future and maybe Chyos will put an option
I hope they will never come. Still wondering why Chyos implemented this crap.

I totally skipped the preggo Kate update, and I will always skip it.

4. Julia - The marriage, after gaining Giron's trust you can finally marry Julia and let her move into your house. (Double marriage should Liandra be together with Dave) + new content for Yasmine when she visits her stepdaughter at your house.
Hell no, this ain't gonna happen. NEVER. :mad:

Mostly, it won't happen in MY gameplay for sure, since Liandra is living in my camp with Imawyn.

Anyway, dude, these are main quests. They aren't bonus scenes. Come on.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
4. Julia - The marriage, after gaining Giron's trust you can finally marry Julia and let her move into your house. (Double marriage should Liandra be together with Dave) + new content for Yasmine when she visits her stepdaughter at your house.
I smell Julia getting cucked by Yasmine here.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I hope they will never come. Still wondering why Chyos implemented this crap.

I totally skipped the preggo Kate update, and I will always skip it.

Hell no, this ain't gonna happen. NEVER. :mad:

Mostly, it won't happen in MY gameplay for sure, since Liandra is living in my camp with Imawyn.

Anyway, dude, these are main quests. They aren't bonus scenes. Come on.
Pregnancy was in Chyos plans but to appear at this time of the plot?
Who knows, surely many patrons convinced the man to release it earlier dince many discord users are pro pregnancy
I smell Julia getting cucked by Yasmine here.
If Yasmine has no corruption at least, you can make threesomes tho, I do hope you can close the door in her face btw

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Haha~~ I found Natasha's chest was too large in this scene because I've never taint the holy water. :LOL:

View attachment 1986627
Ah wait I forgot about this, yeah I even wrote to Chyos about it.
Since Arianna is even present there when she is captured by the cultists.
Before another update, Roderic and Verena got fused together into the same spot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mercytea

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
That is the bonus scene for Tia. The scene for Bianca goes like this:
3. Bianca & Gavina - Now that you are aware of the threat in the mine you have to do something about it. The dark elves rely on their goblin servants, it is time to rob them of this source of labor!
Oh, will I finally have to rescue Bianca and Gavina from the goblins? They've been down there for over a year now, I hope they're doing okay

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You are supposed to rescue them eventually if you want to continue on the questline.
They will be probably shell of themselves at this rate tho…
I wonder if you can kick the dark elf into the goblin nest tho, that would be funny

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Clearly this game needs to go to the direction of time honoured tradition of reforming evil women through MC's dick when it comes to this dark elf. /s

Reactions: nikcha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Clearly this game needs to go to the direction of time honoured tradition of reforming evil women through MC's dick when it comes to this dark elf. /s
It’s one for now, the female at least, the other is male, you are going to fuck him sure but not in that way.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Are we starting with homophobia again? If males needs a dick in their ass, a dick in the ass you will put in them. No excuses.
Everyone deserves some satisfaction. No homo.

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes