zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Wait zARRR he right we aready have a futa.
But she is a futa, does futa counts as trap?
Trap is a male that looks like a female, while futa is a female with a dick.
Still this is another 10 points to the best girl Sabrina :cool:

Last edited:

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
"Changelog:"
v.0.5.0.5 - 2022-08-17
Good morning,

It took until late into the night, but now the update is finally done. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but at least this way it's on point as a testversion which these .5 updates are supposed to be.

This one took much longer than I anticipated. The thing that might be surprising for some of you, the most time really went into the positioning this time. I had to setup routes for the Queen, her guards, the princess, the maid, the general... And in case of the queen her locations also influenced other people when she is walking around the village. All of that really caused me a headache.
Then after it finally worked out and I had written some story there was still the missing new scene that I wanted to add for this update.
Originally my plan was to do a first scene for either the Queen or princess...but that would have been super rushed and I want to take proper time for their character developement. So instead I did what I originally didn't want to do. I made content for the maid. The reason behind that: she will be just a side character with not much more content when it comes to character developement. So it didn't hurt to rush her character developement from getting to know her to having sex with her. I made the animations for her earlier today...When I just did the tests there were some of them that need more polish...I will see that I do something about that for the next update.

The new content will start a few days after you done Lyvia's quest about the mercenary camp and you must have played Frisha's story up to the point where the King arrives. If you did that in past versions just wait 4-5 days in the village and it should start.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
[/QUOTE]
"Changelog:"
v.0.5.0.5 - 2022-08-17
Good morning,

It took until late into the night, but now the update is finally done. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but at least this way it's on point as a testversion which these .5 updates are supposed to be.

So, guys, you've read it. The Author himself is telling you this is a test version.

Therefore, I wholeheartedly recommend everybody to save in a new slot and don't overwrite your old save. :sneaky:

And please if you stumble in a bug, don't flood this thread: they told you, it's a test version. ;)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
the possibility of trap maybe chyos in the mood someday
If there's male on futa content (extremely rare stuff), then I don't see why traps shouldn't get introduced. Then again I'm against the idea of new chrarcters getting added, would much rather current ones get alternative paths like Dave getting turned into a trap et etc.

Reactions: dussalant

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
any complete save before the 5.0.5 update?
No, use the search bar or the OP saves, it’s a game meant to be played, even if you got a save files before 5.0.5 you would need to play.
the possibility of trap maybe chyos in the mood someday
He made it pretty clear that he didn’t want any.
Clinging on this futile hope is a sign of desperation…
But as they say hope never dies and maybe he suddenly wakes up with a need of traps!

Anyways I would not hope for an appearance of a trap DeminPatyon, all his words are against the idea

DeminPatyon

Jun 29, 2020
No, use the search bar or the OP saves, it’s a game meant to be played, even if you got a save files before 5.0.5 you would need to play.

He made it pretty clear that he didn’t want, clinging on this futile hope is a sign of desperation…
But as they say hope never dies and maybe he suddenly wakes up with a need of traps!

Anyways I would not hope for an appearance of a trap DeminPatyon, all his words are against the idea
you might be suprise how good i look as a girl;);)

If there's male on futa content (extremely rare stuff), then I don't see why traps shouldn't get introduced. Then again I'm against the idea of new chrarcters getting added, would much rather current ones get alternative paths like Dave getting turned into a trap et etc.
im just joking around i do understand he not the type of dev that do that type of content.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
Do you guys know about the netori content in this game? I know there's a lot of ntr in case you mess things up but can you steal some girls too? I tried the beginning of the game a few times but never really got the motivation to keep playing.

4.60 star(s) 143 Votes