Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
v0.5.0.5
very nice, an update... no changelog though. anyone knows what is new?

You want to watch an NTR scene without triggering NTR? I am confused by the question here.
i just want the free stay in the inn without the ntr lol.. since i think kate need to mess up in the serving to get ntr, does that mean if i let him to keep punish kate but did well in the serving then she will not be ntr anyway?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If there's male on futa content (extremely rare stuff), then I don't see why traps shouldn't get introduced. Then again I'm against the idea of new chrarcters getting added, would much rather current ones get alternative paths like Dave getting turned into a trap et etc.
Since I'm not interested in cocks except mine, I don't feel the need of a trap. Sorry, but I'd rather my MC has vajajas.

I don't think "mixed salads" work fine as adult games here and everywhere.

when does queen leave mansion
At midday.

Do you guys know about the netori content in this game? I know there's a lot of ntr in case you mess things up but can you steal some girls too? I tried the beginning of the game a few times but never really got the motivation to keep playing.
MC cucks every married man (Giron, Roderick), steals every girlfriend (Frisha, Hiba, Penny) and Love Interest (Kate, Ayita).

Just wait outside the Mansion one day she visits the church the other the smithy.
Then you have to break in to the guesthouse
I have no idea how to do that
Enter Giron's mansion from the hidden cave. There's a door in the first floor. Unlock it.

was wondering, can we let the inn guy punish kate again if she mess up for the free stay and not trigger ntr ?
What is the "free stay"?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
if u stop thomas from punishing kate, he will later offer to let him resume it by letting you stay at the inn room for free (not the bed beside kate)
I carefully avoid every ntr route, therefore I can't help you.

Anyway, the walkthrough thoroughly explains Kate's ntr route.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
if u stop thomas from punishing kate, he will later offer to let him resume it by letting you stay at the inn room for free (not the bed beside kate)
It's simple, if the choice is red it's almost guarantee to lead to NTR, could be right after or a night or two. So if you don't want NTR, don't pick red choices, and yes, letting the innkeeper harassing Kate will lead to NTR now it'll just be with the mc full undersetting what will happened(rather then "behind his back").

The free room is not that important, as you could got so much gold later(or early if you have Tia with you, and cut down the red trees for elder wood, worth 1 gold each) that the "free room" is basically a none issue as your income is so much higher then the 20 silver per night and you could just keep the key for that room.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i just want the free stay in the inn without the ntr lol.. since i think kate need to mess up in the serving to get ntr, does that mean if i let him to keep punish kate but did well in the serving then she will not be ntr anyway?
He will demand more money from her than she earned or increasingly more until she can't pay... even if she served more people than required

• Sad
Reactions: Dvnasty

Marvin90

Jul 2, 2021
how good is the NTR here? Can't really understand it from the reviews. It appears to be a minor side thing with a handful of scenes? Or is it a mayor component? I kinda want more NTR.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
how good is the NTR here? Can't really understand it from the reviews. It appears to be a minor side thing with a handful of scenes? Or is it a mayor component? I kinda want more NTR.
Read my review, it clearly explains it.

It is about half the content, but is optional and can be disabled via setting (so the game never even asks and it is automatically avoided).
There is also netori where you cuck other men.

The men cucking you are among the most hateful I have come across. Seriously awful scumbag. its like, imagine the worst IRL politician you hate cucking you.
I have no idea if that is a good or a bad thing for an NTR fan, because their minds are so alien to me.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Read my review, it clearly explains it.

It is about half the content, but is optional and can be disabled via setting (so the game never even asks and it is automatically avoided).
There is also netori where you cuck other men.

The men cucking you are among the most hateful I have come across. Seriously awful scumbag. its like, imagine the worst IRL politician you hate cucking you.
I have no idea if that is a good or a bad thing for an NTR fan, because their minds are so alien to me.
Not all of them though. Rick, the paladin and that hunter are not scumbags, Lucius can be an asshole sometimes but also not the worst guy in the world. Theres not really many good guys in the game(maybe John and the poor guy who helped Liandra), not even the mc, but that's the narrative of the game though. That aside, does someone know who makes the compressed version of the game to tag him here?→Solved

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Struggle with Sin [v0.5.0.5] [Chyos]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 795 MB

PC: - -

I did not play...

Images released, unencrypted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Anyone know exactly what's new in 5.0.5? It doesn't say in the changelog...
there was no changelog provided.

Chyos:

"Good morning,

It took until late into the night, but now the update is finally done. It's still a bit rough around the edges, but at least this way it's on point as a testversion which these .5 updates are supposed to be.

This one took much longer than I anticipated. The thing that might be surprising for some of you, the most time really went into the positioning this time. I had to setup routes for the Queen, her guards, the princess, the maid, the general... And in case of the queen her locations also influenced other people when she is walking around the village. All of that really caused me a headache.
Then after it finally worked out and I had written some story there was still the missing new scene that I wanted to add for this update.
Originally my plan was to do a first scene for either the Queen or princess...but that would have been super rushed and I want to take proper time for their character developement. So instead I did what I originally didn't want to do. I made content for the maid. The reason behind that: she will be just a side character with not much more content when it comes to character developement. So it didn't hurt to rush her character developement from getting to know her to having sex with her. I made the animations for her earlier today...When I just did the tests there were some of them that need more polish...I will see that I do something about that for the next update.

The new content will start a few days after you done Lyvia's quest about the mercenary camp and you must have played Frisha's story up to the point where the King arrives. If you did that in past versions just wait 4-5 days in the village and it should start.

-------------------------------------------------

This update includes the Arianna & Kate bonus scene from last month. To see it you must fill up Rick again and now during the scene with Kate & Arianna (which has a lot more animations now) Rick will show up and wants to take part (only if you let him)"

so yeh, an expansion to the arianna/kate bonus scene. there was not enough time for content with the queen and princess, so chyos compromised and made content for their maid instead. that's it. this is why people should wait for the full release that comes at the end of the month. that's also when the walkthrough gets updated. but no...they can't wait 2 more weeks.

Reactions: zARRR and hsaIV
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes