Anubizz

Dec 7, 2018
As far as ntr games go...

God tier.

The expressions, the dialogue and the scenarios themselves are all a chef's kiss of NTR smithing. THIS is the game that made an NTR lover out of me.

That's not to say that all the NTR in this game is equally good, but the good ntr in it is easily among the best IMOH.
Agree with you 100%

I dont know why people pissing on this game because of NTR, its avoidable and you can choose how heavy the NTR flavor you like, from One man banging the whole kingdom with no competition to Kate Full on let anyone make her pregnant and tell MC it his baby.

IF you want Harem only play Farmers Dream or Peasant Quest. stop bitching in NTR game forum. this is game is rare NTR game that is even bother to give thought and story on the NTR path not like other that the woman sleep with other guy just because MC refuse the bang her one night or some old guys suddenly touch her leg.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
cant get hekima content. im on the route where you join him and iv chosen both options for anya but nothing happens when i wait awhile. what do i do

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
He's the soldier boy, right?
Yeah, not the soldier boy from The boys tho.
You save his life and he will keep saying that he cannot ever again repay you for saving his life.
Basically he is the male character that is full of appreciation for you.
He has not so much of lines or personality, but he is our sweet boy.
(Also Chyos said he will have more content in Lyvia’s update)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gudil

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Umm someone share save file please for the latest update will be helpfull
Umm someone already shared save files, in fact there are even on the OP, or you could even use the search bar, and they will be helpful as every other save file, since you know, you need to play the game to get scenes.
But you guys just won’t read or search

Last edited:

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Umm someone already shared save files, in fact there are even on the OP, and they will be helpful as every other save file, since you know, you need to play the game
I used the save file in op but don't know what to do in game I'm lost.....
Hints are minimal

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hints are minimal
Have you actually played the game before using saves?
Because even I would be confused af if I started a game in the middle of the plot and gameplay, without knowing the controls or characters.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Agree with you 100%

I dont know why people pissing on this game because of NTR, its avoidable and you can choose how heavy the NTR flavor you like, from One man banging the whole kingdom with no competition to Kate Full on let anyone make her pregnant and tell MC it his baby.

IF you want Harem only play Farmers Dream or Peasant Quest. stop bitching in NTR game forum. this is game is rare NTR game that is even bother to give thought and story on the NTR path not like other that the woman sleep with other guy just because MC refuse the bang her one night or some old guys suddenly touch her leg.
I wouldn't agree on the part about this being a rare game with NTR, however the NTR being a choice driven path while also allowing for wholsome romance or corrupting females into sluts makes it a rare combination
Hints are minimal
You know that's the typical "skip, skip some more, ...skip, SKIP! I don't fucking know what to do, why isn't anyone telling me what to do?" behaviour right?

Reactions: zARRR

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
I wouldn't agree on the part about this being a rare game with NTR, however the NTR being a choice driven path while also allowing for wholsome romance or corrupting females into sluts makes it a rare combination

You know that's the typical "skip, skip some more, ...skip, SKIP! I don't fucking know what to do, why isn't anyone telling me what to do?" behaviour right?
trust me i started a new game, 5hrs into it i got frustrated

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
trust me i started a new game, 5hrs into it i got frustrated
Since I play the game with every Update and completed all Quests to my liking I can't agree with you.
Dureing the Quest receiving talk, on every step of the Quest you are given content, lore and Quest directions.
If you skip all those you can still read up in the walkthrough to know what to do or check the Questlog.
A game is not designed for people to skip it... if you still consider this minimal hints I suppose you need to check Youtube for game play videos (they actually exist)

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes