mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Let me disagree:

- everytime you kill a wolf you get 156 exp points, its pelt and its meat to sell (I don't remember whether I get fat, too);

- everytime you kill a rabbit you get 30 exp points, its fur, its meat and fat;

- everytime you kill a deer you get 30 exp points, its skin, its meat and fat (more than killing a rabbit)

You can only get fat by killing animals.

I wholeheartedly recommend placing rabbit traps and hunting because you need alive rabbits and rats to feed the cat.

Keep hunting. You'll have tons of fur/skin/pelt when you reach the point where Ophlia becomes Pia. Moreover, Rumah people will hunt for you.

I told you: the real bad thing of Ophilia becoming Pia is that you won't trigger her old scenes anymore.
The cat feeding is the only reason to hunt. the rest is pretty meh.
Rumah people can hunt for you, way better than hunting yourself.
you can buy fur, leather, and skin as needed.
And the XP is pathetic.

The cat feeding is important because it gives you demon keys. which are needed to craft the best weapons in the game

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Let me disagree:

- everytime you kill a wolf you get 156 exp points, its pelt and its meat to sell (I don't remember whether I get fat, too);

- everytime you kill a rabbit you get 30 exp points, its fur, its meat and fat;

- everytime you kill a deer you get 30 exp points, its skin, its meat and fat (more than killing a rabbit)

You can only get fat by killing animals.

I wholeheartedly recommend placing rabbit traps and hunting because you need alive rabbits and rats to feed the cat.

Keep hunting. You'll have tons of fur/skin/pelt when you reach the point where Ophlia becomes Pia. Moreover, Rumah people will hunt for you.

I told you: the real bad thing of Ophilia becoming Pia is that you won't trigger her old scenes anymore.
If you read my previous post carefully, you'll notice I specified fur, hide, and pelt. Deer Hide can be taken care of by Rumah, but obtaining a large amount Rabbit Furs and Wolf Pelts in a short amount of time is a pain in the ass.

Which one is better:
a) Hunting 3-4 Rabbits that randomly spawn all over the map, then waiting for several days to let them spawn again and/or try your luck on the hunting ground
b) Buy a shitton of Fur in under 5 seconds with your hard earned gold through Ophilia

Reactions: mrttao

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
If you read my previous post carefully, you'll notice I specified fur, hide, and pelt. Deer Hide can be taken care of by Rumah, but obtaining a large amount Rabbit Furs and Wolf Pelts in a short amount of time is a pain in the ass.

Which one is better:
a) Hunting 3-4 Rabbits that randomly spawn all over the map, then waiting for several days to let them spawn again and/or try your luck on the hunting ground
b) Buy a shitton of Fur in under 5 seconds with your hard earned gold through Ophilia
It's a case of whatever floats your boat! No problem either way, I prefer to hunt, probably got used to it from the earlier playthroughs. Personally I never paid for a pelt.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021

Which one is better:
b, the answer is b.
personally when I crafted the equipment for my guys, I gave up very quickly on hunting rabbits for fur and just bought it all from ophilia.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I have to say,I am addicted to this storyline and the cool world created by Chyos. Full of wonder,danger and the supernatural. The alignment system is great. You are not restricted to being the goody-two shoe hero, at the same time you not restricted on being completely evil either. It is a great balance. The So called baddies are also more than they appear, Nothing is just black and white. Gwen/Isha is a complex character with a history with her sister. Well thought out. Love how you can oppose her or side with her. Syfa is also intriguing I wonder if there is more to her as well. Guess I will just have to wait and see. I think "Fragile Innocence" has taken a lot of inspiration from this game. Cheers.

gdwwdg

Feb 9, 2018
can someone clear this up , is agility and dexterity one and the same

edited to reflect crap spelling

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 143 Votes